The Log

The Log

Other urls found in this thread:

30chan.org/res/1231.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

The Clog

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

You've put effort into this

You're alright user

I cri everytiem

Coconutz

POONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANAPOONANA

>the day coconuts thought they could infiltrate Andy Sixx threads

30chan.org/res/1231.html

Silly poo poo heads

I can add one

Or two

Splendid stuff

Andy Sixx is the only good thing about this board anymore. What other boards do you guys visit? For me:

Sup Forums
/x/
Sup Forums
/GIF/
/bant/ only for more logs cuz it turned into anime so it deserves it