What?

What?

HOLY SHIT

You have to call her "Clinton's wife", not Hillary

But we can still call President Obama Mr. Obama right?

Who cares about how some criminal is referred to?
People say Bernie and not Mr. Sanders too.

She cant say shit here fucking husbanded was president. If she was the first one runnig this mght have basis but it sucks

But she brands herself as "Hillary".

Her signs don't say "Clinton for President", they say "Hillary". Her symbol is an "H" for Hillary, unlike Obama who used an "O" for his last name.

Her bumper stickers say "I'm ready for Hillary", not "I'm ready for Clinton".

So if anyone is undervaluing Hillary, it's Hillary herself.

Oh, and not only that, but Bernie Sanders brands himself the same way. His signs say "Bernie".

Are we being sexist against Bernie to call him as he calls himself?

>You have to call her "Clinton's wife", not Hillary
How about "Monica's boyfriend's wife"

>important issues facing women in 2016

Ironically, it's actually the opposite. It's more disrespectful and less personal to call someone by their surname rather than their actual name.

You only refer to those semi-close to you by their given name.

That's undermining her professionalism. It should be Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife

This, then again a sjw wouldn't have first hand experience in this, such as serving in the military for example.

>it's undermining a woman's professionalism to not reference her husband's surname

I think "First Lady, Second Hoe" has a better ring to it

Jeb!

no, honey, it's the marketing gimmick the candidates have chosen. Hillary's own campaign doesn't use "Clinton".

oh shit i actually know where that gif is from. I honestly dont understand that show at all but i thought it was funny

>be in military
>know everyone by last name
>only a very select few are on a first name basis with me
>guys I've worked with for years and I don't remember their first name lol

its kind of weird

Note the SJW Orwellian dishonesty in the syllable "to." Using first names might have the effect of disrespect, though I doubt it, but there is no reason to assume intent.

Call her Hillary to distance her from Bill's legacy.
Or does this woman think Hillary requires Bill's help to seem legitimate?

Exactly. The right wing are so far behind in times they can't see they are being bigots. It fucking 2016 for crying out loud. Last names are oppressive. They were used a way for people to distinguish class in ancient times and there is absolutely no point in 2016 to be part of a family name anyway. We are all 100% the same genetically and are all one big family.

You fucking bigot scum.

>Dangerous Woman

Wow......really makes you think, doesn't it?