Good fucking riddance!

Good fucking riddance!

Kys. He's one of the good ones fagget

Yeah because everyone should be an asexual basement dweller like you...

Fuck Him.

He's an asshole, without question. BUT, he should not have resigned. This gives bitches wayyyy too much power. They're always butthurt about something, so why give them the ability to ruin anyone's reputation??

Fucking bitches. If I was a Senator, all the women in my office would have to line up every day and suck my dick to keep their jobs.

kek.

He's actually on the list of people to be indited, you'll be seeing more and more politicians stepping down in hopes the media won't be paying attention to them for when they get arrested and charged for their crimes.
There are no good ones

sure kid

sure kid

Fuck CNN's spin, pure bullshit.

Yea. Guys a fucking joke.

>Trump is a sexist pig admitting to grabbing women by their vagina
>he shouldn't run for office, no one should be in office that sexually assults others
>Franken is forgiven and shouldn't resign because someone needs to stand up to that misogynist Trump who admits to grabbing women by their vaginas
Wew lad

>Good fucking riddance!

Jewboy goes bye-bye. How much gelt did you just lose, former Senator?

Sup Forums is that way - - ->

Unlike the pedos in the Republicans, at least this mook had the class to take a walk when it came out what he'd done. All the rest of them deny it, try to blame the women, etc.

All their "But think of the CHILDREN!" Yeah, Republicans think of the children. Sucking their dicks. The fact that they defend that pederast Moore pretty much makes it clear they don't give a fuck how putrid a candidate is, as long as they support the orange idiot.

Wow, American society is really in the final decline.

The wolves are in the hen house and the treasure is being looted.

Learn the facts. Trump was talking about what women would let famous people get away with. He did not say he did it you fuking moron. Keep watching cnn you ignorant fuck

LOL. Al Franken is a sack of pompous shit. He's not one of the good ones, he thinks he's above the law.

That being said, I'm sick of these fucking baseless allegations against men. This latest one is an "anonymous source" from 11 years ago.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

sure kid
cry more

/thread

this guy knows what he's saying, he knows the real truth even without dubs, trips or quads

yawn.
sure kid

so explain how saying he grabbed a woman by the pussy, is not saying that he grabbed a woman by the pussy, but rather saying that if he wanted to grab a woman by the pussy, that he could have, because he is famous, but he did not.

yeah sure kid

So? She's getting bank on the book circuit, while cuck in chief is under investigation. He's gonna be really orange soon.