Hey Sup Forums, does someone here know, how to make my eyes red like I was smoking weed?

Hey Sup Forums, does someone here know, how to make my eyes red like I was smoking weed?

Surprisingly, cum in your eyes burns like hell and will make them bloodshot.

So just do a quicky and rub it on your eyeballs.

clorox

Kek

Also kek

smoke weed

Put lemon juice in them OP

Drug/weed thread?

Why does it look like you sat on it?

it was vac sealed

how's my roll?

shitty brick weed.

bad

thiss

Not terrible, you need to tighten it more though

It's usually the smoke in your eyes that makes them bloodshot. So get some smoke in your eyes. A cigarette is good for that. Or a wood fire. Or a candle, what ever works.

Cum in them.

>filter

>It's usually the smoke in your eyes that makes them bloodshot
No, you're retarded.

Punch yourself in the face repeatedly

>never smoked weed the post

chop up some onions.

I lol'd

No, you're fucking stupid. The blood vessels in your eyes dilate and expand.

Stay up for 30+ hours and keep rubbing your eyes

just pour bleach on them, they'll be red in no time.

for bonus points use lye.

Inb4 thinks filters make such a difference, its just there to stop from weed getting into your mouth, which i think everyone can appreciate

>The blood vessels in your eyes dilate and expand.

yes THC dilates the blood vessels , you get super red eyes from edibles it has nothing to do with smoke.

waking up from a nap can make you look high

it filters out some of the thc and shit u fucking mongoloid, you roll in a cone shape so that the weed doesn't get into your mouth you don't need a filter fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rub sand or salt in them.

Also why?

Tips do not affect the THC what so ever, you obviously have no fkin idea what its like to smoke with a "filter" which is actually just a TIP
Even if you roll in a cone shape, you want proper even drag to a nice joint
But apparently you're american and totally ignorant

OP, non-retard here.

Go to your toilet, lean over, and start dry heaving. Really try to make yourself puke. Do that for 5 minutes or so and your eyes will be redder than Satan's asshole.

t. I have a stomach disease and dry heave alot in the morning.

it's a crutch not a filter

it filters out probably about as much thc as your big dumb nigger lips do

hey, hey, Hey, HEY!

RAW tips are made in fucking North America, not all of us are retarded, eh?

then again, I'm a Canadian, we're kind of different from Uncle Sam down there.

Yea, you smoke weed pussy

ITT: underaged retarded OP attempts to fool his friends into thinking he's cool enough to smoke pot with other people and fails horribly.

Where's the mixed in tobacco?

based on what? that thing was stuffed to shit

bruh i'm dying i'm out of fags

Raw is decent but the way 'Muricans smoke is just so backwards cuz they think crutches are actual filters

it's only black kids who've been smoke blunts their whole life and do actually seem pretty fond of chewing resinous half burnt weed based on the way they always defend not using crutches

I mean the wrap looks a bit loose is all

Cry.
Please, cry.

I mean I use filters too, but you don't have to eh?

you can pinch it with your fingers and still toke through them, get just as high, and not get shitty resin in your mouth.

but yeah tips/crutches are easier to roll and keep even, and have better airflow, all of which means the j burns better than without.

yo I'm a fag, I'll suck it and toss you some cigarettes.

Get some weed, dumb ass.

bet

It's shit i'd say. You should grind the weed finer and look at all the paper you smoke... learn to roll inside-out you dummy.

alright, come fly to Canada.

the inside out roll is here there's not that much extra paper as you can see the end barely even overlaps

grinding your weed is a great way to have your joint taste like nothing but resin after 4 hits especially if they're as fat as that one

Slap yourself in the balls

crying about not having any weed

mix gasoline and salt together in a container, then rub mixture into your eyes vigorously.

Well i see a lot of overlapping also it looks not really round. I bet it has a lot of spaces that will make it burn uneven. I'm not saying you should dust your weed, but it looks really crude in your picture...
I cant help it bro but to me it looks like something a 15yo who smokes for 2 years would roll.

Buy some then.

you don't know what you're talking about mate. noobs grind their weed, OGs break it up by hand. I have like 3 different grinders and none of them grind the weed to a consistency i enjoy in a joint. as long as the weed is dried and cured it will burn evenly to a white a ash whether it's ground or not and if it's not ground it'll have a noticeable terpy flavor the whole way through the joint as opposed to only the first couple hits.
it wouldn't even have to be round to smoke evenly if you could even tell. and you get rid of potential air pockets by packing it like a cigarette

that thing cherried fat and even for a half an hour my man

Only on a blunt is it a crutch.

incorrect

Actually true