Yes. Yes!! YES!!! ONE CUCK DOWN!!!

Yes. Yes!! YES!!! ONE CUCK DOWN!!!

How many more to go? This is great! The Democratic Party is falling apart.

obvious troll is obvious

No one cares faggot. Cuck cuck cuckity cuck. Happy? Now fuck off.

Thanks goodness the GOP voted into the White House a man with a known history of sexual harassment, and is set to vote in a known child molester for Congress.

I'm so in awe of the Republicans' morals.

Dude this whole country is falling apart.....

>CataLOG

At this point, child molesters are much more preferable than letting dems ruin everything.

This isn't Sup Forums.

explain

OMG WHO WILL REPRESENT ISRAEL IN THE US SENATE NOW?!!?!?

This.

Nope. We need politicians truly skilled at ruining everything! I give you.....the Trump Administration.

Libcuck resigns because of sexual harassment. He was always one of the Democrat's biggest mouthpiece. Which is why I'm so giddy of him being gone. Here's hoping more will leave.

the hard left are eating their own. love it. MAGA!

>He was always one of the Democrat's biggest mouthpiece

really? never even heard of this nigga...

Wait for it. You're gonna be shitting in your pants when the governor of Minnesota names Keith Ellison as his replacement.

While the Right votes in Pedophiles and Sexists.

The Left can't help but come across as morally superior.

We're actually, gasp, cleaning house. Taking out our trash, while the GOP lets theirs pile up in their own backyard.

A token nigger

Well, I mean we DO have a rancid orange peel as president, so...

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Democrats think they can lead by example in US politics...
Like anyone is gonna care in the long run.
They just lost a seat and will get nothing in return.

Franken's seat is a safe blue seat. Better to replace him with undamaged goods. Dems lost a vote on Net Neutrality, not like it would've mattered, Trump and Pai are looting the internet.

But no, the dems made the right move, now the GOP are truly the party of Pedos and Perverts. The dems are the party history will remember kindly.

fag lol

>Franken's seat is a safe blue seat.

No, he barely won it. What I remember is his ignoring voters who went for Sanders and giving his State's delegates to Clinton. Pissed me right off, that did.

Nice trips. Both of Washington's senators, Murray and Cantwell, did the same thing. Fuck them both. I'll vote for the most progressive primary candidate but I'd still vote for either of those two cunts against a Republican though.

Meanwhile, the GOP is giving 1.4 Trillion to corporations because fuck everything, right?

>Hurr Durr Winning
>Hurr Durr still voting for Roy Moore
>What do you mean I dont get my food stamps?
>What do you mean a private jet is a tax write off?
>What do you mean no estate tax on inheritance over 11 million?

Just a reminder red states have the most poverty, lowest education, most people on welfare, and continue to vote against thier own interest because a canditate has an (R) next to their name and not a (D)

Grew up in Alabama. Can confirm truth.

Trump

Always hated that clown

It's fucking amazing that this loser spent so much time in the Senate. He ran as a purely FUCK BUSH candidate and then spent what 10 years doing nothing? Now he and his whole family get sweet gibs as benefits a former senator. What a fucking waste

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. Dems are finally getting a hard kick to the cuck.

>The dems are the party history will remember kindly.
You mean like how they started the KKK? And welfare state which targets minorities?

My favorite is they make fun of Trump for being a reality star... this fuck was a shitty comedian and became a Senator without a single comment on his idiocy. That magic D on the ballot.

trumpfuck is a rapist, you stupid fuck. He has actually said he wants to fuck his own daughter. He is a sex criminal and a psychopath. If you support him, it’s only because you have no morals like him and you promote human suffering. You are a piece of shit, like your Big Daddy, whose cock you want to sucjk, faggot cunt.

ahahahaha all the cringe worthy stuff he did made my morning. the guy is just about as pathetic as that weinstein and louis ck retards. just another pervert jewish liberal getting what he deserves.

>typed equivalent of autistic sperglord flailing and flopping around

Now if only the one who admitted to repeated sexual assault on tape would also resign.

I feel like the Republicans are doing a great job of that by themselves.

Save the Unborn Babies so Roy Moore can fuck them in 14 years

Calm down Alan.

I hope SNL takes him back and they continue their slide into oblivion. Shit it was almost 20 years ago that I would come home, turn on tje TV and be disappointed because Comedy Central was running day-long SNL marathons. That shit cringy garbage even back then, I'm sure it's just the same now. Perfect place for this ageing lesbian and that she's out of work.

>He smells like piss and crippling loneliness
Not that I doubt you, but what does crippling loneliness smell like? Maybe the piss smell overpowers it.

Also, I don't own a dog. That wheezing is not from obesity alone, I'm also allergic.

underage confirmed

If you buy into the fabrication of there being substantive differences between the "Left" and the "Right" in this country, you are being mind controlled by propaganda produced by the concentrations of power.

There is only one political party in this country, the Business Party, and your myopic focus on the left/right divide is exactly the distraction they've supplied for you.

Argue passionately about libtards or conservacucks until you have vindicated your group! You will claim victory one day, right?

Meanwhile the concentrations of power do exactly as they please.

Agreed I remember when the GOP was furiously pushing for gay marriage and and George W Bush got caught on tape calling rural white voters "bitter clingers" and when Democrats argued passionately against abortion and for a liberal interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Fjckouttahere

Exactly this.

As long as you fight, you all lose.

this. Alabama native all my life, and it blows my mind how many of them will bitch about a hand out system that they actively take part in. no jobs because of republican cronyism (we just impeached a governor for it), embezzlement, (we previously impeached a governor for it), and general fraud yet somehow they think electing a known crook and big business scam artist will magically fix all the problems caused by previous crooks and big business scam artists.

I'm pretty sure "Obama was ruining this country" really means "black people make me uncomfortable."

That's why everyone hates your fuckin retarded country. It's full of morons that say shit like you just said, fuckin idiot.

[citation needed]

Shitty comic or not, at least he managed to act more like a politician compared to Trump - he even managed to hide his history of sexual assault better than Trump.

>take my advice on politics
>i have no memory of politics

Exactly my point. You are focused on social issues that are largely irrelevant, meanwhile power is being concentrated into fewer and fewer hands.

Do you think the elite give a fuck about abortion or gay marriage? No, they let the masses argue that amongst themselves while passing out tax cuts and handouts to the elite.

Even better if you passionately support their efforts to fuck you over economically by blaming it on the "other" group of people they are also fucking over. It makes their efforts that much easier.

one party enacts policies which ultimately benefit the lower class, while the other party retracts polices that had ultimately benefited the lower class. totally the same, you are so right.

but the important thing is, you figured out a way to feel superior to everyone else user. why educate yourself on political discourse affecting real world issues when you can just adopt the "HURR DURR ITS ALL JEWISH PROPAGANDA" meme?

taxes are basically rape, amirite?

not sure if it's bait or just regular selective reasoning of a trumptard.

what's the difference? they meme'd him into office.

>CUCK DOWN
don't you mean libtard down?

Alt-right be like:
>Niggers are so stupid! I hate them for that!
Also alt-right:
>Don't educate them, or else I have no excuse for hating them!

Notice a pattern ? so shut the fuck up with the cuck shit, it's just annoying and is making the word lose any meaning

>pedophiles
Your ageism has no place in our new diverse republican party.
>sexism
Nonbinary identification is just as valid as identifying as the binary sexes

What's even better is that you can tell they don't give a fuck about it because they never attempt to fix it. Why? Because as long as it remains undecided, you'll vote based on it.

Liberals get upset about republicans sexually assaulting them or being pedophiles. They start a witch hunt going after Trump and Moore. It backfires and liberals start losing their seats in govt.

Republicans: 2
Dems: 0

Some people out there are not robots. Social issues are vastly more important than you realize, and economics is not even a science. You can't even evaluate how "good" an economic proposal is without implicitly agreeing with the social issue it is supporting.

Look...., I hated the guy, personally.
But we better not kid ourselves.
The mixing of:
#metoo + false equivalency + whataboutism
is going to end up being toxic for everybody, including all of us & "/ourguys/".
So..., while all of "Kekistan" is celebrating..., just remember:
"Be careful what you wish for".

Allowing for a broad brush of:
molest a preteen =
molest a teen =
rape an adult =
touched me without asking =
called me a bad word =
was disagreeable to me once =
== the "death penalty" for everybody because "zero tolerance"
Is ultimately going to come home to roost & bite us all in the ass.

So don't get too giddy Sup Forumstards.

Who gives a shit? Someone accuse you of groping them? Say you did it and you loved it and so did they. Invite them over to your place to grope some more in a public venue. Getting shook about bitches on Twitter is some fucking shameful shit.

> implicitly agreeing

Here's the problem. It's this. It is that people make up their mind about something, but they never re-evaluate it later using new data. Instead, they choose to ignore or discredit all new data that doesn't support their original decision. In other words, these people can't ever learn because they can't admit that they are wrong about something.

That's this county's problem. People can't admit they can be wrong.

Besides what he did wasn't even bad or sexual assault, there was nothing gratifying about what he did. My sister did worse to me during Thanksgiving dinner and my grandmother laughed. It was something objectively funny and the democrats freaking out about it really is making sure this shit comes back to bite us in the ass.

They even fuck their people by taxing food. I hope they put that pedo in the senate. Hopefully AL will be boycotted after that. They deserve it.

Proof, keep celebs out of politics

yeah! only vote pedos for president and senate seats!

Doesn't this belong on Sup Forums?

So that is Stewart Smalley?

He was one of the best voices of reason and was never embarrassed to call people out on their bullshit. Besides he's good enough, hes smart enough enough, and doggone it people like him

You don't even understand the post, yet you're here going to help us understand politics.

>lefty fags don't care that their Trump Crusaders are all rapists
Anything goes with your side right? You disgusting freaks.

∧,,∧
  (´・ω・)
⊂ノ  ニつ
(`(´ ノ
 || ノ
(_(_)

LOL sad faggot. Go to youtube and watch that video of all the celebrities endorsing Clinton. Take a drink every time a sexual predator is on screen. You'll be hammered by the :30 second mark.

Also who did you want? The she-demon that covered up her husbands rapes or the money grubbing Jew that wrote rape fan-fic?

The point was you can't implicitly agree with policies. If you didn't get that, you are one of the problem people.

Not that guy but it's like trying to untangle a spider web, first there is the fact that corporations can buy laws and politicians
And trying to find somebody to support is even worse you have to basically read about everybody they have taken "donations" from, too much bullshit to sift through. Too much reform is needed that nobody will get around to

The dems will take the moral high ground, and show the US that they dont put up with beta cuck fags pretend touching women in photos.

The GOP will laugh, and say "ha ha, lost a seat, you lose."

Then the GOP will continue with not caring, and then women will say, "why does the GOP put up with this shit? Do we mean nothing to them?"

Then 2018 elections will hit, women will vote, and the GOP will say, "buttery males!" And dems will regain control, and then the big cheeto will be assrammed by the house and senate, now full of DNC cucks.

And I will sip my covefefefefefe, and laugh.

Dude Roy Moore hasn't been convicted and they have no real evidence. All the evidence so far has been faked. So no he is not confirmed.

Regardless of whether it is fake or real, nobody is going to sign a bill with his name on it.

The point was that "goodness" of an economic proposal can only be evaluated in light of the underlying social issue that it affects. You can't make the argument that social issues don't matter and then turn around and say that economic issues are more important.

Trump will

Let's imagine, for a second, that the claims against Moore are completely baseless.

Now ask these questions:

Why are Republicans denouncing him?
Why did the RNC pull campaign funding?

Constantly amazes me... next election the GOP should run a serial killer. Just for shits and giggles.

Least we remove our filth.
>implying the blowjob wasnt consentual

the president would
also anyone the president stands behind is naturally probably shady

You obvioisly haven't been reading the news because the RNC is funding him for the general

Kek. Truth

>letting dems ruin everything.
The 25 poorest states are all Republican states.

Also, when Dems are in charge the economy grows. When Republicans are in charge it shrinks. Why is this?

Also, Dems have created far more jobs in the last half century.

For the good of the country, please educate yourself.

I didn't say either were more important. I said people can't utilize new information to make an informed decision because they can't admit their first one was wrong.

Implicit agreement means that you agree with no questions. If you agree with any issue, social or economic, at an absolute level, then that means your decision cannot be changed by new information, which means you will ignore said new information, which is the problem in this country.

Is that expressed plainly enough now? Have I driven you into a corner? Are you going to lash out and misdirect?

Cuckservatives seem to be fucking in love with Hillary Clinton.

Shit, you guys think about her WAY more than liberals do.

There are no economic policies crafted to specifically benefit the lower classes. There are, however, differences of opinion among the elite as to exactly how hard and how fast they should fuck the lower class. That's your left/right divide in the Business Party.

I don't think it's any particular group, such as Jews, that are behind this. Concentrations of power are agnostic towards race and background. As long as you are ultra wealthy, you can get into the club. And the propaganda behind this isn't some huge conspiracy. It's in the framing of the debate. It's in the assumptions one makes before even uttering the first word.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, but the fact that the elite give themselves tax CUTS and handouts is bad, particularly when they raise taxes on the rest of the population (which is happening as we speak).

uneducated drivel