Is anyone here actually smart? can you solve this american math question?

is anyone here actually smart? can you solve this american math question?
if so you've qualified for the high IQ discord (no brainlets): mK4ztRN

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

It's 25 you absolute brainlet

cancer

its over 9000

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

You fucking niggers, just because something looks like half of something, doesn't mean it is. a y looks like 3/4th of an x but it sure as fuck isn't, cancer and shame on all of ye

uhhhh no

Cup is 10, burger is 5, fry is 2, answer is 17

>doing additions before multiplications

Are you retarded or just american?

17 funs fun

one fry is 1

Oh, it's actually 15 then

What is the value of the cheese?

burger doesn't have cheese on it so there is no definite answer

This

Holy fucking hell m9 you fucking maniac

This

There is no cheese on the last burger, so there is no way to tell it's value.
If it's value is the same with or without cheese then the answer is: 60
But since that's unknown, nobody can answer this question.

It might be the actual answer

>doing addition before multiplication
found the american brainlet

How much is the cheese worth? If cheese doesn't matter, then 15.

but yall niggas didn't give me props for busting open the fry conspiracy answer is all real numbers

Shake = 10
Pair of Fries = 2
Burger with cheese = 5
BURGER WITHOUT CHEESE = ???
? = ???
I'm missing variables

Would it not be 15?
>three cups=30, therefore cups are 10 each
>10 plus two burgers= 20, therefore burgers are 5 each
>5 plus four fries=9, therefore fries are 1 each
>5 + 1 x 10
multiply first because pemdas gets you
>5 + 10 = 15

how much is a stroke of a pencil worth
>infinity

15 is the answer. I would know. I’m a trump voting merican

Go back to Sup Forums

15. 10×1+5

TRUMP 2020!!! Because hindsight's a bitch!

Intriguing point

so :
a + a + a = 30
a + b + b = 20
b + c + c = 9
b + c x a = ?
first :
3 x a = 30
a = 30 / 3 = 10
then :
a + 2 x b = 20
10 + 2 x b = 20
b = ( 20 - 10 ) / 2 = 10 / 2 = 5
then :
b + c + c = 9
5 + 2 x c = 9
c = ( 9 - 5 ) / 2 = 4 / 2 = 2
which gives us :
b + c x a = ?
5 + 2 x 10 = 25

Actually I change it to 14. Cheese is missing and it’s 1/5 of the visible ingredients.

sauce

Its impossible to solve. The last burger has no cheese and the value is undefined.

5+1x10
=60

This

and the ugly people losers that chegirrr jjgiiooiioiohh hhh i try to defend my shelf and he got cancer and the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit is making people and is a ugly little bitch and make people miserble ugly way and the ugly people lotrrrsers that smell like dog shit outnumber e eryrtrbody

idiot the last burger is diffirent

Only because we've seen this thread 50x before, but good find if you found it on your own.

multiplication before assition. 5+1x10=15

Sup Forums is getting woke af

Undefined.

The last image has a burger WITHOUT cheese, we have no way of knowing how much it costs to add cheese to a burger.

Problem currently:
x+10=y

>implying the burger is not flipped to the side

its 15 you faggots

"I'd like to add cheese to that please"
>Ok that'll be -9001.69$

this is how americans learn math

But there is just one pack of fries you fucking idiot, so its 15.

Wrong

If three cups equals thirty, they all have to be ten. If one cup of ten and two burgers equals 20, two burgers alone equal ten so the burger equals five. If one burger of five and two fries equals nine, the fries equal two each. 10 + 5 + 2 = 17

Sebenteen

It's 5 plus 1(two fries is 2, 1 fry is 1) TIMES 10, not plus. And apparently the last burger isn't 5 either because it doesn't have cheese. Since it could be anything, I guess the answer is any real number

It's easy. The answer is diabetes.

The point is, we don't know the value of the burger without cheese, so it can't be solved. At best, the equation can be reduced to X + 10 = Y

24.50. There's no cheese on the burger in row 3. Cheese is 50 cents extra.

You bet your ass i'm /thread'ing my own post.

>burger town representing

the answer is...muh freedums!

I am so smart, the last two digits are the anser

i cant believe im actually posting this (((again)))
im doing (c * a) because some amerifats would still fuck it up

a + a + a = 30
a + b + b = 20
b + 2c + 2c = 9
d + (c * a) = ?

3a = 30 | /3
a = 10

10 + 2b = 20 | -10
2b = 10 | /2
b = 5

5 + 4c = 9 | -5
4c = 4 |/4
c = 1

d + (1 * 10) | -d
10 = -d | *-1
d = -10

-10 + (1 * 10) = 0

the answer is 0, faggots.

A burger without cheese is worth 0.

What you did with d makes no sense at all

why?
the burger without cheese is a new variable and since you do multiplication first you can simply subtract d

we are not talking prices, these images are just replacing variables

Yeah, but burger + fry * drink equals another variable, if you subtract d you'd get x-d, not just -d

60 you fucking moron
>Fell for the bait

Your answer is so retarded i barely i even know what you were on about in the last equation.
Does d + (1* 10) equal nothing or what the fuck?

NO WAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
ALL SYSTEMS, FULL POWER!
GET A LOAD OF THIS!
TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER!
NO!!! THE CONTROLS WONT RESPOND!
YOU LITTLE... YOU LITTLE

WE WILL MEET AGAIN, STUPID HEDGEHOG

cheese is one layer
So cheeseless burger is 4 (two bread two steak)

A) 10 + 10 + 10 = 30
B) 10 + 5 + 5 = 20
C) 5 + (2(1)) + (2(1)) = 9
D) 5 + (1 × 10) = 15

Is this the new Bond burger

Shit.
Correction:

D) 4 + (1 x 10) = 14

thick as pig shit

No

pay attention to the cheese

does it have anything with the letters and numbers under? maybe