HELP!

HELP!

I've got a medical tomorrow, took two tests today with pretty diluted piss, (drank lots of water and was only the faintest yellow) test 2 an hour after test 1 with no more water, will I pass? Any Medfags or experienced pissers? I'm shitting a brick, I can get clean piss but I'd prefer to give my own for safety, can anyone please help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/14/local/me-water14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep your busted, either get the piss or never return those tests.

Looks like both are negative. Even if the second line is a little blurry it still showed up so that means negative. Drink ALOT of water till you cant drink anymore. The limit if water you can drink in a day is like 10 gallons.

That's bullshit, drinking that much of water would cause his brain to expand and collapse in his skull. It can be lethal to drink way too much water.

thc tests get false positives all the time as it is metabolized like most other opiates so main opiate based painkillers cause false positives and even a couple of poppy seed bagles give you false positives .

simply go for it and if anybody is asking tell them you ate some poppy seed bagles a day before . if they dont believe you dispute the test results and demand a retest this should give you some more time .

Just hope they don't ask you for a hair sample...

I don't think they will, it's only a pre-employment medical.

On the instructions it says that any line indicates a pass, there's a line on both but it's faint as fuck, I'm just not sure. Also, these tests are a few hours old now too, I'm pretty sure the lines were clearer when I first took the tests

>drinking that much of water would cause his brain to expand and collapse in his skull
please educate yourself, that is impossible and even if it where it could only happen after many other life threatening conditions have already taken place in his body

Sounds like nice advice op

Go to your local smoke shop and purchase Quick Fix Plus. Guaranteed fake piss

looks like you need to educate yourself. it's called water intoxication and can be fatal.

articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/14/local/me-water14

while i dont agree with what waterguy wrote i have to mention that there is a HUGE difference between what you can drink over the course of 24h and in a relatively short time like said idiot woman.

as long as the water is isotonic there is little risk of any toxic effects provided your kidneys function properly and you arent trying to drink more than your stomach can take in one go.

Put visine in the cup.
Look it up doesnt even show up as an adulterant

Med tech here. We are obligated to call it negative even if it has the faintest of line, as least at my hospital, assuming that is a regulation. There are people you 100% know have done meth that day but they just barely have a negative so we have to call it negative. If the test comes out exactly the same there, you are in the clear. But that is assuming their rapid test has the same sensitivities.
If using your own piss, that will possibly work, but you have to eat a shit ton of them. It will also make us laugh because we know it's a load of shit but don't care.

I've heard of that but im not 100% if it works.

I'm in Europe but I'd assume these tests are pretty similar in the western world... right? I'm sweating a bit tbh

Also, any anons know if B Vits. colour your piss? So as it looks less diluted?

I'd assume so, they all work on same basic principle. Technically a positive means no line at all so you should be good. Also TCH metabs can stay in your urine for roughly 30 days but can be a little more or less depending on your body fat and shit.

Im not sure but we look at specific gravity so it will tell how dilute it is regardless of the color. If it is less than like 1.010 then you either have kidney failure or you've diluted it.

Oh, OP I just remembered. At my hospital all we do is suboxone on rapid test now, you may be fucked. We do very sensitive immunoassays on a chemistry instrument called a VISTA and they are pretty accurate, sorry about that, we recently switched. You are basically fucked. Might want to pack piss to be sure

I hope giving my own piss is the correct decision, this just seems like the lowest risk, if I get caught substituting then I'm surely fucked and I'm just not THAT confident to do it.

So yeah, youre good if they used rapid tests, probably fucked if they quantitate on a machine.

The only danger of packing piss is that it gets cold. Just try to get it fresh and tape it to your leg and keep it really warm, because they do check the temperature before they send it to the lab. One other guy I know in the lab packed it and smokes regularly.

the test is at a doctors office, not a hospital, I can't imagine they'd send it off to a lab.

Many tests get sent to hospital labs, we have about 5 clinics in the area that send us specimens. You may get lucky and they do rapid screenings.

Also, the cutoff value for the instrument detecting THC is 50 ng/mL which funnily enough is almost the lowest concentration detectable out of all the drugs. Pretty shitty, meth being 1000 ng/mL

For THC i always drink 1 liter of orange juice with some of that lemon juice in a container thingy. All the acids completely blank out the test. Smoked until 7 days before test, done the deed and pissed clean.

No one has even actually mentioned a drug test, it's just a pre-eployment medical, I'm assuming they will test though.. What do you think my chances are?

both tests came up negative across the board...

am i reading it wrong or are you truly this retarded

Vitamin C is the one thing that fucks up most urine tests. Im not sure about drug testing but if it works, it wouldn't hurt to try it.

Ah, I just assumed you knew youd be drug screened. But i'd say if they're going to do it in house you will definitely pass, if they send it off them you will maybe pass just depending on how much you still have in you or what type of testing they use.

drugs are for losers
you'll find that out soon enough when you end up sucking dicks for $2
kys
sub-human scum

Thank you very much for the advice either way, user. Does this mean vitamin C is good idea then or a bad one? I'm not sure I follow..

I could make 100 a day suckling cocks, I just know that lifestyle isn't sustainable, once your looks go and you're over 40 your career is over.

>once your looks go and you're over 40 your career is over.
>career→life
this also applies to traps/trans/mentally-ill people

No problem man. And eh, it definitely wouldn't hurt. I havn't studied any effects of ascorbic acid on drug screenings. It messes up Glucose, Blood, Bilirubin, Nitrite, and Leukocytes causing them to read as negative is what I meant. The user talking about the orange and lemon juice seems like homeopathic stuff but I don't have any info that says it wouldn't help. If you've smoked in the past month id advise packing piss to be safe but it is very possible to test positive long before that.

Test negative long before that I mean. Long days of drinking and not sleeping.

actually if you drink too much water the rest of whatever is in your blood will also reduce making it easier to find drugs, eat a lot of meat, natural teas, sugar and take hot bats so that you sweat. Also eat more and more.

Damn I remember this one year ago.

I got super lucky, because my boss likes me, and I told him my gf left me, I need a day or two off. When I returned he forgot about the tests. When the results came for others she told me that I shouldn't tell it to anyone I didnt do one lol

I started working in the lab before I had my drug screen so I ran my own screen. Totally could have changed the result if I needed to which I think is very funny.