Europe

I'm a young european, I have some questions that are troubling me, please give me some answers if you can.

What do I do? I feel lost.

I'm in uni, doing computer engineering in my second year, our economy is growing yet wages are stagnant, house prices are up and our own people can't afford to live in the capital city, most shops aren't owned by our people anymore, unemployment rates are disguised by temporary jobs, so the economy is growing, so what? Everything else is awful.

And then there's islam, an intolerant religion that scares the hell out off me, "but not every one you say", such rubbish, what happened today in Egypt? A muslim majority country, 26 christian children died, go look at r/islam "pray", nothing gets done, the intolerant will take over the tolerant, how long until there are no longer christians in egypt? Go to the /r/worldnews thread and read the comments.

I'm feeling more depressed everyday, 2 years ago I was full of hope, now I sometimes have trouble getting out off bed, I feel lost, what's the point off finishing this and getting a job when things are getting worse and worse, what's the point when our native population is getting replaced by people who don't adhere to our values for the sake off economic growth.

What do I do? I hate it, I wish I was japanese, at least I would be safe, I wouldn't have to see my people die off for the sake of the economy.
Why are we importing so many people? My conclusions lead me that it's simply for economic gains, our population is old and is dying off, but why do this?

Please help.

Kys ?

christ the arabic name is rubbing salt in the wound, what are you, 10% muslim now? Christ

Are you mad, wh*teboi (chr*stcuck) ? :^)

>looking for help on Sup Forums

>I'm a young european
>What do I do?
Kill yourself and make the world a better place.

>I wish I was japanese
There is still time, tuga-sama. Get your computer degree and apply for jobs in Japan.

Anyway, I don't know what else to say. Get out and see the world before you lose all hope. Europe is over.

A russian, you're literally a product of soviet era dysgenics. Fucking hell.

There's nothing you can do I'm afraid. Maybe you could "redpill", as they say, people close to you, however that of course will not be very effective. You'll just have to wait to see if political discourse will change to clearly address these issues.

Japan will start importing migrants sooner or later, so it doesn't help you dumb weeb.

Also Portugal barely has immigrants

we've been led to believe europe would never see war again, that we were now untouchable, above everyone else, that History had ended the peace we've known is everlasting. We aren't. Europe will be invaded by africans, already is but the next waves of climate """refugees""" will make you long for the days of syrian crisis. If you stay, prepare for trouble. If you want to escape the inevitable crisis waiting for us, go get lost in asia or south america.
But no matter what, if you have any hopes that the current status quo will endure, abandon them.

dont know if this is a shitpost or just a genuinely misguided kid but whatever you do, finish that fucking degree. kill yourself if you have to but fucking do eeet

whatever may come there will always be safe places somewhere and that degree opens a lot of fucking doors. get it and get to working. with a couple of years experience job offers will just start flying at your face and then you can just pick wherever you want to live.

There are too much asshole Chinese and looser Korean in Japan.

Islam? cancer of the society. Sorry about it.

who cares lmao

>portugal
Serve you right, Portuguese. 1511. Never forget. Now, it's time for the Retribution for your sin.

im going into the military and then off to farm in some desolate place
wagecuck city life is depressing

>96.3% Portuguese
>3.7% others
We must stop the Portuguese genocide!

Russian boy is envying at EU

>fuck up half the world
>don't expect to be fucked back

>What do I do? I feel lost.
get a job
>I'm in uni, doing computer engineering
you could have picked something people dont learn in their free time as your degree
>And then there's islam
There's almost none in Poortugal
>I'm feeling more depressed everyday
Stop lurking Sup Forums
>What do I do?
Get a job

Honestly if "Revenge" was South American immigration, I doubt Europe would even care.

wew racism much?

also welcome to the club

Nothing to do. Neoliberalism will continue to rape the West so hard until we are Brazil tier. That happening right now in America. Climate change will fuck over the planet and nothing will be done to slow it and we will all have poop skins flooding our countries even more. Just try to focus on your own life and family I guess.

The issues with islam are thankfully not present in Portugal, as it's only really a problem in the wealthiest western countries. As the French poster said, at least finish your degree. It will give you opportunities to work overseas.

Even if things are bad at the moment, I'm sure things will improve for you. Just make sure to graduate my Tuga friend

Agreed!
We should kill and rape european natives...

kill your politicians

Stop streassing yourself.

Sopa de Europa, Uma Delicia..

cry for EU

At least you are not [spoiler]sopa[/spoiler]

Devolvam o nosso ouro e a gente devolve os teus empregos, portuga :^)

>reddit

Go back