HOLY FUCK Sup Forums

HOLY FUCK Sup Forums
Help me out please!
Ok so I decided to cash out my btc through some giftcards on G2A, and sent btc through G2APay and I miscalculated fees on transaction and now I'm 0.00000084 btc short, and my Fucking WALLET is down for god knows how long. Now, if you convert 0.00000084btc to USD it literally equates to less than 0.02 usd. So if anyone could be so kind and send me this amount to the required adress, ill share my netflix account.

wallet in screenshot:
37VP1vBHb KwyWMq E86UNfzK P6kYPp so7oC with spaces

>pic relate

Begging here for 2 cents ?

What are you ? Underage ?

being this retarded

just use real money you stupid cunt and you wont have this 000032435562656btc problem

are you mentally ill? i just described the situation, and you can clearly see my transaction was for 200 dollars, you fucking mongoloid piece of shit

begging for 2 cents

cant afford to put 2 cents in bitcoin

OP here, fuck off losers, my wallet is back up, i don't need your services

>I can pay 200 dollars but can't afford to convert 2 cents in bitcoin

sage

Someone just steal his btc wallet?

>not knowing purchasing any amount of bitcoin takes days

it literally doesn't

fees are ridiculously high right now, sucks to be you and dont be a dumbass next time

hopefully btc-e or g2a will refund you and you can try again

I can't be fucked to take selfies identifying myself to some cunt vendors just so I can buy 2 cents worth of bitcoin.

then learn to count next time so you won't have to beg for two cents you lazy asshole

yup, just sent 30$ worth just to get my 2 cents validated. Oh well, ya win some ya lose some. wasn't my fault tho, shitty wallet doesn't specify fees, and if they're automatic from wallet or they subtract from what you send.

le trololololololoolololol epic trole xd

Jesus fuck this place is riddled with 12 year old faggots

yep, and then there's you, a 16 year old faggot.

I'm not 16, but you admit that you're underage ?

was 200$ all you saved up in your piggy bank and mum wouldn't lend you 2 cents?

how many 12 year olds do you know that deal with hundreds of dollars worth of bitcoins, kid? i was on Sup Forums before your dad busted you on a toilet seat

k e k

im capping this, new copy pasta

atleast you are keeping me busy while my transaction finalizes