youtu.be/IpPG3-2V1S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your path*

Pretty good album actually

i get this fucking album even when i haven't been looking at jazz videos
what gives

Is it good though

memes

wtf i also get this album, i dont seek specificaly that kind of music but i listened to this:
youtu.be/vKOekWuzk3o
and this:
youtu.be/dSCwoYcp0IY

yea

Yeah i get Casiopea a lot too, but its in a similar vein to a lot of the music i got to youtube for so it makes sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=9cuxrkZeai8 is another one that keeps popping up. That first track has a sweet guitar, but thats about it.

Literally the Lo-Fi Hip-Hop Chill Study/Gaming Beats of jazz

what about that one tycho album though

it's really mediocre

Hey jazzthreadguy! Didn't know you're still posting here.

what

By your logic Coltrane's Ballads would be the same. Just don't.

lol that album also appears, listen to this by the same guy, its very strange but good:
youtu.be/IpPG3-2V1S8

I feel proud to never have had that recommended to me :)

One reviewer doesn't like the album, get over it.

jazz elitists fuck off

>everybody who disagrees with me and knows more about music than me is an elitist
you realize you are what's killing this board don't you?

I didn't really like jazz until I listened to this album. After listening I realised I really hate jazz.

The review that saved jazz

I've played jazz for 11 years; my opinion about that album is that it represents someone who is a beginner at jazz but has trained himself very well to play happy-sounding licks that are easily recognizable. For this reason, it is satisfying on a surface level, and can be enjoyed by people of all tastes, because the artist himself was also entry-level.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying it, but if it's one of your favorite albums I'm certain that you haven't listened to much jazz.

On Sup Forums playing and studying music are a bad thing and mean that you actually know less about music.

Turning more people away from jazz because of that album is counterproductive. It's not and I don't see a problem.

This is pretty strange, yeah. Kinda prog-y. I dig it, bu I like concept albums like these so its not exactly surprising.

I know you're proud of your review, but consider:

Does that album keep appearing in every basic mu-bitch's recommended section? Because I have never seen it before.

After youtube forced this as my next listen for the 50th time, I finally listened to it. It's pretty good but it sounds like every other cool jazz record.

Why are jazzfags so insufferable
It's like they play up the image at this point

Yeah only the tasteless mudrones see it like

Why are mufags so tasteless and clueless about music yet they are 1000 times more insufferable than them?

y u mad kid

theres a list on rym compiling all the albums that constantly show up on youtube recs lol. everyone gets the same selections from a pool of about ~50 records it's dumb