Just copped this bad boy. Fine ass mahogany finish. Antique from WW2 era. What edition do u guise have

Just copped this bad boy. Fine ass mahogany finish. Antique from WW2 era. What edition do u guise have

No way that's WW2, you can tell by the marquetry.

Get with the program, nobody uses mahogany.
I get it's good to keep your fingers snug, but I just find it too easy to maneuver. I guess yours is nice since the quad-hole design isn't extremely common, especially in a row instead of just on 4 sides

it isn't common? and here i thought thats all there were since thats all i have. any pics of others?

Oh good. It's 2008 again.

vots o fongorbohx?

Please leave you fucking newfag. I know you’re new here and wanna feel like you belong somewhere inclusive, but you just look like a faggot newfag trying to trick other faggot newfags with this stupid finger box bullshit. Fingerbox threads were never and never will be, now get back to the original reason you came here, for trap threads.

underrated post

Except it isn't. Everyones wishing it was

AM GAY

FINGERBOXES ARE NOT REAL. This user is just a newfag trying to fit in so you’ll ask what a fingerbox is. I

You don't seem very shy

will i ever have such a fine fingerbox?

Shut the fuck up retard you're just mad you can only afford a walmart fingerbox

Beautiful. I'm still working with a German FB1457 model, was going to get the 59 but it's not enough of an upgrade to warrant spending the money. Hope to get one like that someday.

AM GAY TOO

LETS TOUCH DICKS

hello there

Top Kek

Would you drive a car if you were allowed to only go as fast as much IQ you got? Well, it doesn't matter because you'd be stopped either way.

YO WASSUP BUD

I love when people criticize IQ but type shit like this lol

nice work user
unless you stole it
then your a faggot user

That's fucking gorgeous, I miss my old fingerbox, my mother lost it when I was 17 when we moved.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Nice bait

Anyone still got the webm of a black kid jerkin off with one of these?

killjoy

wHaT iS a FeNgErBoX¿? i R nEwFaG.

I have a gold plated glass one with 3 holes, 9 sides and 34 corners. It's corrigolating

Could be that era. I have one from the same era that was passed down to me by my grandfather.. looks very similar but has only 3 holes and I'm pretty sure is oak.