MY MIND IS TELLING ME NO

MY MIND IS TELLING ME NO.....

BUT MY BODY, MY BODY...

With Jews you lose

Why does Sup Forums unironically love this team? They are notorious chokers.

>Why does Sup Forums unironically love this team?

It doesn't.

recurring digits means spurs win the double

because they got to the top without spending hundreds of millions on top players on obscene wages

They spent a lot on shit players tbf tho..

They did spend hundreds of millions, they just balance it out by selling players for the same amount.

Spuds are >OUR team goyim

Go buy an away kit

>we are the good guise okay? you should be rooting for us!
everytiem

t. customer

>got to the top
>have not won anything

Seasons not over, friend.

I got you pham

Soon.

dubs and tottenham choke the league and fa cup

>choke the league

They're 4 points behind Chelsea, you can't choke if you were never in a position to win to begin with.

spuh only wants this team to win the league for the crazy Arsenal Senpai TV reaction videos that will come out if it happens

Now they have to win.

Rollan

talk bout net spend fella

This

Also the choking of last year never really happened. It's just sky sports getting hard for a title race that doesn't exist

*Jeff Stelling boner intensifies*

If that didn't exist then it doesn't exist now either.
This was the table in the 31st game week, before they drew at WBA and Chelsea

1.Leicester 66
2.Tottenham 61

5 points gap.The only difference is now its the 32nd game week and its a 4 point gap.
They were also 2 points away from Leicester and on a 6 game winning streak in the 27th week before losing to West Ham away.

>le lets save players for league games to qualify for CL and save players in CL for league games team

I dont get how anyone can respect a team that throws away matches, they should be globally despised or even fined by FIFA/UEFA
Cowards, losers, small time team, they'll never win anything relevant as long as they keep this mentality

Just realised, Spurs even outdo Arsenal when it comes to net-spend.

They outdo the entire fucking league. I read they have a net spend of like 1m in the past decade. Kind of embarrassing how little the club's owners care, they might as well be running a supermarket.

That's kind of the point he was making, finishing behind Leicester wasn't a choke because they were never ahead of them or even level with them. The choke was when they finished behind Arsenal.

very limited amount of black players

I think they're preparing for the stadium move.

Kek, I hate you sometimes.

Its going to be an Arsenal FA cup and Chelsea title summer, isn't it?

They have 3 or 4 blacks in their starting eleven on any given day, and that's not including Alli.

No, FA Cup final will be Man City-Chelsea.

What is Alli, anyway? Pakistani?

Mixed

Ew.

I love them because they always choke in the most hilarious fashions. A couple of years ago they literally threw away a 10 points lead to Arse with 1 month to go in the campaign.