If you have brown eyes, you're inferior subhuman trash

If you have brown eyes, you're inferior subhuman trash.
Prove me wrong Sup Forums

I have green eyes.

Yup. mutations make you more superior.
oh wait.

....you were saying, OP?

It's called evolution, don't be pussy because your eyes look like two turds in a toilet bowl.

Mutations is what fuel evolution.
Without them we wouldn't exist.

Yeah it does, mutations is the building block of new species and new traits.

Google hazel eyes and google brown eyes.
There is a difference.

Brown eyes > everything
Prove me wrong

7/10, slap on some blue eyes, or green then she 10/10.

You are wrong. There.

Having blue eyes makes you superior in the way you fuck fags. Nothing great about them

Don't get pissy because you're forced to confront your subhuman existence.

You know, hazel/brown eyes can be tinted to have any other color surgically, but any other colored eye can't.
So, take what you will from that.

Some years ago, being a blond with blue eyes was synonymous with being a fucking moron.
Also, some of the smartest people in our history had brown eyes.
Anyways, not sure where I'm going with this, but you're a faggot.

> Mentions subhuman existence
> Doesn't mention sucking gallons of semen

Damn, I think you might be right.

>related: quick shoop

Uuhhhhhh!!
Easy.. blue eyes a mutation caused by an adaptation; a genetic mishap because white folks hailed from the land of ice and snow.
And lighter eyes are way more likely to damage from sunlight and have shitty night vision..
Brown eyes superior..
But nice b8 m8..unless you really dumb..

Not really but you can keep telling yourself that subhuman

What ever you have to tell yourself so you can feel better about those dingle berries on your face.

i have blue eyes and they are extremely sensitive to the sun. squinting almost all day. the only days i dont have to squint are days completely overcast when the sun isn't visible
i see better in the dark compared to brown eyed people i know and i assume its because mine are letting more light. idk tho

okay, but sunglasses are a thing. So the only thing that really matters is that brown eyes olook ugly as shit.

Checkmate 8^)

Blue eyes do have advantages and were STRONG selected DNA changes, which means natural advantage which caused propagation.

It could be looks. Blue eyes people are considered, in general, more attractive which would lead to more breeding and mates.
Light skinned people get blue eyes and were WAY less likely to get rickets than darkies.
Dr. Hamilton found that people with blue eyes are more strategic thinkers (aka military leaders). He also found they were better at long term thinking tasks.

Blue eyes also mean we have less melanin, so we are a further step away from niggers. Blue eyes are evolution.

>If you have brown skin, you're inferior subhuman trash.
>Prove me wrong Sup Forums
fify
and you are not wrong

I agree ;)

are you sure your eyes aren't just adapted to the dark basement you live in, and you didn't have to squint so much if you ever spent time outside?

I'm half Middle-Eastern and have dark brown eyes, I have to squint my eyes constantly when I'm outdoors.

My eyes actually change color, but only between blue-grey-greens, always with a light gold ring around my pupil.

im often outside and most days of california have sunny weather

...ok
Your superior bias opinion is yours, I'll respect it.

Brown eyed people don't see eveything as if they are wearing brown sunglasses, the lens is not affected by extra pigmentation. What happens is you get more glare (light at weird angles).

Hitler had brown eyes

>be op
>have zero redeeming qualities
>b..but at least m-my eyes are blue!!!

I'm lmaoing at your life hahaha

>Googles black people with blue eyes
>Thinks no one will notice

Sounds like your making an assumption about my position user.
I stand by my statement.

Well, we all know what color your eyes are. You have a very fragile personal image, don't you?

>further step away
albino niggers are even further evolved, according to your shitty logic and understanding of evolution.

>he doesn't know what sarcasm is

55% of people have brown eyes, 8% of people have blue eyes. Blue eyed people are a minority. Minorities are inferior.

Yes but stick win everytime

>he assumed you were too stupid for sarcasm since he found you on Sup Forums

Every blue eyed person is the product of incest because they all share one common ancestor

I got hazel eyes. Get on my level

I have brown eyes and I constantly squint as you do. It has nothing to do with the color which is why Asians evolved to deal with that problem

It’s a recessive gene and indicates a lesser amount of brown pigments in the iris.
Lighter eyes are also more prevalent among those who suffer from Aged-related macular degeneration.

>Enjoy being the lesser being faggot

We’ll be more humble about being the superior race when we’re the majority, Whitey.

>evolution
Good one, bro

I'm sorry that the only valuable thing about you is the color of your eyes, OP.

So if there are more dumb people than smart people, are smart people inferior because they are a minority?
Just trying to follow your logic, or lack there of.

Nice horse.

55%? I have brown eyes and I think it's way more than that. Only Caucasoids (specifically Europeans and Middle-Easterners) can have non-brown eyes.

>Do not answer troll threads
>Do not sage...
>Do not bump...

what does that make me???

that isn't valuable either

You keep telling yourself that while your cousin is fucking a goat next to the street your using for a toilet because you made the mistake of drinking the water.

Lighter eyes make it easier to see in the dark, because we originally lived in forested areas

what if your eyes are 2 colors like me

>pic related

You do see the irony of making this post right?

Then you're almost pure, but not quite. Sorry!

and you should wash your face

>insults instead of debunking muh sciences
U mad Aryan?

Those are not brown eyes, they don't look like two large black marbles staring back at me, your all good user.

looks like someone tried to take a shit and it smeared shit on the sides of the hole

Nope, albino is a genetic defect with no benefit. Not the same thing. Be smarter.

>be mexican
>father is white with blue eyes
>i'm a shitskin with brown-black eyes
>he's a CEO of a major company, everything handed to him
>i'm struggling to make it on my own as an artist, no one wants to hire me and struggle to find girls
>everyone here wants white people
>blame my father for marrying a crazy shitskinned woman
>i could've had a better life if i was like him and a pretty girl
>want to kill myself because of this

I'm making an observation of reality, countries filled with shit-for-eyes don't do too well.
Fact are the facts.

having a specific eye colour doesn't mean you're "pure" at all. i have a friend who inherited his green eyes from his assyrian father, his armenian mother on the other hand has dark brown eyes.

So Japan and Korea don't do well?

I'm sorry user.

>Kills X amount of brown eyed Jews
>dickrides an eye color
>still loses a world war

Japan has been around for a very long time and has never been a world leader. SOUTH Korea just recently became a decent place, thanks to white people.

No, they don't. Look at their average living conditions.

>this is actually being debated

The fuck are you talking about? I'm just stating that if you have shit brown eyes, you're subhuman.
I don't know where all you dark eyed fucks came up with hitler/jews/black people out of this, maybe you should leave the conversation to those of us who are considered real people.

umppfff Central Heterochromia is my fetish!

By that logic, Scandinavia "doesn't do well" either because they were uncivilised barbaric tribespeople for most of their history even though the allegedly inferior Southern Europeans and Middle Easterners had been civilised for millennia.

thank you

it's hard to believe, even when he was little he always were filled with love and appreciation and praise because of his eyes

and i'm quite smart too, have a degree and a post-graduate.. he didn't even finish school and yet he didn't really struggle like i'm struggling now... he's so used to be right all the time, no one ever contradicts him. even when i correct him on stupid shit he will make a big deal like a child trying to prove he's right.

mutations are building blocks eh? how elementary of u

That’s a cop out if I ever heard one.

Enjoy your waning eyesight in 25 or so years.

because of racist fuckers like you who think they are superior and literally kill those who are not

You chose to be an artist, don’t blame your skin because you can’t paint for shit

They didn't do well. They did okay.

Now, I think it's pretty absurd to think that eye color has pretty much anything to do with how well off a country is. It's more of a difference in culture and resources and shit.

Enjoy the skin cancer white boipussy.
:))))

this. given most of us men(stretch) here, OP's autistic attention and concern regarding the predominantly male brown eye leads me to one conclusion: OP is a faggot

Cop out? Are you actually retarded? Read the fucking thread with those ass stained eyes of yours.

My eye sight is perfect and from my family history, will always be perfect.

Are "brown eyes" a race?
You're actually retarded aren't you?

Japan has one of the highest if not the highest life expectancies in the world, and they're the 17th ost developed country, according to the UN's Human Development Index.

who said i painted you stupid fuck

i was living in canada too were i had my dream job, stupid work permit expired and had to return.. literally never struggled more in my life than here

shitty bait is shitty

now kill yourself, racist piece of shit

>being this insecure

THINK: if blue eyes were a mutation then they were initially present in only one person. Therefore that person needed to have a fuckton of kids to lead to the amount of blue eyed people today. Cavewomen could see that blue eyes were superior, why can't you?

If you bond a shardblade your eyes lighten.

by that logic, blue eyed people are retarded because they fucked their own family

Bait? Read the first post you idiot.
See, this is why shitty eyes are subhuman, you're blinded by your own shitty personality and idiocy.

>genetic defect with no benefit
Just like blue eyes!

Asians have brown eyes
Asians are smart
Coincidence?