You get to have one super power. Anything goes

You get to have one super power. Anything goes.

What's your choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ability to re-spec at will.

Basically, my reality is treated like a D&D character sheet.

Need more strength for something? Take some points away from charisma and dexterity to give myself a higher strength score.

Need to figure out something that requires quick thinking? Split points between Intelligence and Wisdom.

Not only do I get to switch stats around, but as time goes on, I'd just get more points to mess with. Grow slightly smarter due to a new job/hobby? Now I have two points in intelligence, but that's just two more points I can shift around if I need them. I could train any one skill to perfection in order to split the gains from that skill to other skills.

Omnipotence..? Obviously.

The ability to body snatch at will and/or uppon death.

Imagine if you simply jumped out of your body (which remains frozen in stasis for your return if you want, or you could dispose of it) and then enter, possess and take full control of any human being on the plant.

Billions of possibilities. You could enter a warzone and literally be the last one standing jumping from one soldier to the other.

I don't even want to mention the perverted aspects of this, being on the receiving end and then *poor* you are the giver, then *poof* you are inside the body of the neighbor who is watching. Then *poof* you are his son/wife/daughter.

The best part is, the survivors of this will be able to experience anything you do with their bodies. So you can literally whore out a nun and make her orgasm mindlessly for a whole day then possess her friend and hear all about her "weird day" yesterday.

Immortality as long as humans live basically.

You could even infiltrate a president and order a whole nuclear war by uttering the right words.

Utter control over planet earth.

Forgot to say that admittedly I would spend the first few years just whoring and slutting around, finding the perfect pleasure body, then move on to bigger and better things like politics.

You could even possess an astronaut to fly away from earth and if you find aliens, possess then and basically you have a whole different fucking world to play with.

You could fly straight to the sun, then crash into it and burn your vessel, then travel back in "ghost" form to possess more humans. You can open a whole fucking highway of sun suicide shuttle missions (while fucking/getting fucked mindlessly on the spacecraft)

Shapeshifting

I'm not going to lie I'd probably fuck every thing with legs using their mirrored form but I want it for other purposes too.

Ability to enforce my will. Anything I will happens.

i rarely reply, but cool story bro

That is already your reality.
Really, think about it.

To an extent, I'm also talking extremes though.
I will have any power, any possession, anything without having to put forth the effort to obtain it.

Or you could do dumb shit, like make it rain chocolate milk!

Dont need powers already have them all after november

Control atoms. Everything is built from them so pretty much everything would be possible..

I can smell like onions if I wish

Who wouldn't fuck everything with that? Except I would probably do it as the opposite sex more often

That is actually really good. When to think about it, and if flight and immortality left aside, is the best power to get.

I'm not to sure but I think I would pick regenerate immortality so if I died I would just pop back in to a new body right where I died and not a copy of me my conscience would move from the dead to the new body like in this m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0 or the ability to teleport anywhere in the multi-verse

I wanna be apart of the 4th deminsion

to get unlimited bitcoins , you can make this possible

1MnvmQb5wbbDhE1 zdW9ddRNBN4YV4sBfVr

Flight, like a rocket. X-ray vision overrated. I wouldn't want to see how many females are actually males.

TIME CONTROL.

1. Infinitely rich on the stock market
2. Always successful with women, business partners, etc because of infinite retries
3. If you're smart, you can live forever in variations of different existences based on using your money and behaving differently in different situations.
4. Potentially control the world by becoming absurdly rich and buying off/manipulating world government officials.

It really is the best lone power, you just have to survive.

Healing probably

And you have a fucking boring life after some years

Flight --> you would probably die by airplane or thin air or freezing to death

Possession, hands down. Take over bodies. Live as them or just control them. Spread your consciousness and become immortal. Fuck any girl you want, with yourself if you want. Literally go fuck yourself

the only answer is telekinesis

Reality manipulation

Shit-rape ass canon power. Basically I aim my ass at a non consenting woman's pussy and shoot a dick shaped shit out at high speeds into said pussy. Also I would go to jail because it's shit, not cum