If a women leaves you when she is pregnant with your child...

If a women leaves you when she is pregnant with your child, makes up lies about you to tell everybody to justify leaving you, makes you homeless. Is it okay to treat the situation as a act of assault against you and put an end to her? whats your thoughts Sup Forums?

Legally? No. Generally? No. She's a ho.hos gonna ho. It's not worth killing over man. Go to a men's shelter for a while if you have to, but you'll be ok. Sleep in your car Wm for a week or whatever. It'll be manageable, and you will blatantly be better off without her.

Don’t help her with the kid flee to another country

how could someone let a person take away their child? is that not a act of war? children are the most precious things

Defamation of character?

Consider that you both have the brains of highly evolved apes. What she did was horribly wrong and she's too stupid to know why.

Will you be the better monkey and just move on? If the answer is yes, good job on growing up. If the answer is no, you should always expect a knife in the back yourself, including from you stabbing long term yourself due to your stupid monkey brain. For example, getting raped in prison for killing someone.

Prisons not an option.

If I was stupid enough to trust a girl to the extent that she'd have the power to do that to me, I'd probably kill myself. But yeah, I'd probably kill her first

Honestly my best advice I could give is find some psychedelics, make sure it's a good trip, and have a good long think about it. It'l open you up to perspectives. If nothing else, it might dissolve the internal tension from the situation. We've all been hurt, and you can unhurt yourself without hurting others.

women get away with everything. The only reason someone would do this is because it does not immediately effect her, it a act of selfishness with no thought about the child. This sort of thing is rampant in our society and my opinion is that it should not be allowed.

I dont do drugs

In this case, I refer you back to the monkey brain thing. Why don't you do drugs? And don't tell me, tell yourself. Psychedelics are nothing like opiates, for instance. Consider your conception of drugs, then consider your conception the conflict a specific form of drug might solve. Consider modern medicine is also drugs. Psychoactives are don't get branded 'all recreational drugs' because one person says so. That said, if it isn't around and you don't want to tempt fate, fuck it. It's just a way to amp up the self deconstruction that would reframe where you stand compared to your ex. Taking the long way could take years and/or therapy.

Lol she is literally so ashamed of carrying your seed that she is running away, that kid will be neglected hardcore by the mom

All of this said, she's beyond at fault. Unless she comes groveling back and proves she knows what she did was wrong, cut her out completely. Cut her out completely anyway, but harboring resent will just gunk you up.

>Is it okay to treat the situation as a act of assault against you and put an end to her?
You have to decide that for yourself. Is it worth going to jail to snuff her? Probably, but what about your kid? That's still half your own flesh and blood. If I was in your situation I would probably leave this shit hole country.

I dont do drugs because they destroy your mind and they may give you brain damage resulting in less of an ability to defend myself. drugs are not the answer. also drugs may alter my mind making me make the wrong choice

Good Point. I thought about leaving but have a good carrier here and where would I go? be a bum somewhere?

the kid would be better off without a degenerate mother and a murderer father

yes to killing her OP

What would go through someones mind in order for them to leave a man with a good job, a decent man that would provide and care for his child and her? this is about her insecurities, her being bossy and her manipulation and need for control. she know all she has to do is say I am "aggressive" or "treating her bad" and she then has some sort of ground for leaving/kicking me out

Never said I would kill her. I asked what other would do in this situation

yes but going to jail isn't worth it for that pathetic bitch.

you make it sound so fucking easy. OP got royally fucked and i want to see her dead but like i said it's not worth going to jail over "her"

which is to kill her, the world needs less degenerate mothers like her