ITT : Most underrated players

ITT : Most underrated players
For me, it's got to be David Silva.
> best CAM in the Premier League in recent years
> always overlooked for PFA Player of the year award
Wtf, Sup Forums?

Spaniard manlet who looks good on the ball but really isn't that efficient and this has been highlighted by the presence of the ginger teammate I can't recall his name at the moment

You mean De Bruyne? He isn't half as flashy as the other CAMs out there without all the fancy skills but you can definitely rely on him when you want a chance created out of nowhere. Even KDB is still not as good as him in terms of chance creation. Just don't get why everyone seems to be only noticing the likes of Özil, who chokes when it comes to big matches. IMO, Silva is one of the best CAMs of all time.

How the hell is Gerrard so high? He left in 2014.

It's an old image I think. That United kit is from 14/15.

I'm more or less with the german. He's not that good, almost 0 presence on Spain, really far from Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets or Xabi Alonso level in recent years, even Thiago or Isco look with more future than him. Even the retarded shit of Cesc Fabregas is more relevant.

If he looks good is basically because he plays in a league where the most technical player is Milner. In a proper habitat he'd be average.

Damn, this reminds that I'm glad Mata was really good for Chelsea and slightly poopoo for Man Ushited

he was a god in the old FMs when he still played for valencia

This lad, always hard working, always constant good performances

The entire concept of being "underrated" is completely fucking retarded. No one rates players to the same degree.

the idea is you aggregate everyone's opinions at thats how highly a player is rated

this 2bh

he is spain's 4th all time top scorer too

>he is spain's 4th all time top scorer too
holy shit its true

spain absolutely btfo
>h-he would b-be exposed in lel liga la

tbf, given the competition and goals per game, 4th leading Spanish scorer of all time isn't all that impressive

damn spain need strikers

i get dejavu from this thread

it's impressive considering nobody in spain would guess he's the 4th scorer, not even the 40th. Seriously, I wonder when the fuck did he score all those goals

Who is England's 4th all time goal scorer?

Jimmy Greaves

he played a lot in a period when spain were playing a lot, as shown by his shit goal/game ratio also he only has 3 in tournaments, 0 in world cups. 99% ofthe rest in friendlies/qualifiers vs literal whos.

literally the spanish rooney

Charlton.

Frank "Super Frank" Lampard

idiots

Jermaine Defoe

Rooney