What do girls think about when getting cocked rammed inside their body ?

what do girls think about when getting cocked rammed inside their body ?

>"Nooo stop it hurts"

Probably shoes.

Taxes

That one time four score and 7 years ago that you fucked up

Traps

Their ex

BBC master race.

how many eggs they will have to eat

That looks like a dude, ugly.

in a nigger...

You can't say this w/out posting the screen cap.

when is it going to be over so they can get back to pinterest.

'No dad, only in the shitter'

in Kim Jong-Un the best leader!

Emotional connection, the rhythm, the motion, your breath, the pleasure.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

it feels amazing! not a gril by the way.

probably wondering when the actual fucking is going to begin

Idk I would hate it but they seem to like getting dicked a lot more than I like giving it

Nothing gets me harder than that connection

Definitely shoes... oh and a matching belt.

I always think about how full I feel, how much I crave his cum inside me, and how good it’ll feel to rest in his arms after. And how much of a docile little boy he’ll be, how tender when he eats me out after.

Chad, Tyrone, Jamal and Angelo

Even as a trap you fail.

?

This

It depends on whose cock it is and who the owner of that cock is to her.

Id imagine they think about how good it feels to get rammed by cock, however, in your case they are wishing you had a bigger dick so they could feel something at all....Fuckin chach

holy kek

Her mind is on you if you do it right.

this dumb fuck doesn't know i'm not on the pill and I have an attorney on retainer. Keep fucking cuck boy, i''l pwne you in 9 months

this is why i prefer to fuck her in the asshole

Sauce?

I think so

This. Also, grapes taste really sour. Who the hell wants grapes? Certainly not me...

If I noticed your trips before I noticed that tubby sex lady, does that make me gay?

same as you

HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN GET FROM THAT COCK.

t. married man

kek

My mother?

why is Sup Forums extra gay today?

did he died?

6yo little girl naked?

Every single poster is a dude

like a bag of sand

go fuck yourself

Not to mind your business, user, but I think that's enough to get you banned nowadays. I laughed though.

True

My GF tells me she thinks about "how to be a naughty girl for you". Not sure if that's true or not. She's certainly good at it...

OP's girlfriend thinks "is too tiny, but is ok because he will last just 20 secs"

kek

I dunno about the girl but I think about spaghetti a lot during sex

why

I like spaghetti

Gotta love that shit. The best sex I've had has been in long term relationships. My GF can make me cum buckets with low effort

any grils in the thread, what does it mean when guys on top and the girl gets real quiet, turns her head to the right, and puts her arms over her head.

I usually write long words on the roof of my mouth with my tongue, and think about a knife going through my knee. That way I last longer and the chick is happier and usually down to do it again. Makes me pretty indifferent to sex though, much less fun.

This

Right on!