I know one of you fags bought this. Is this shit any good?

I know one of you fags bought this. Is this shit any good?
Inb4 Fuck EA

Fuck EA

Don't make me have to watch a let's play.

No, it's not. It's not even good and it's infected with pay-to-win microtransaction bullshit. You're better off playing the multitude of much better Star Wars games that have already been made.

It is Fun.

Sorry OP, Fuck EA

you're a faggot for supporting EA and loot boxes, I hope you die in a fire

In all honesty it looks like it's the best one they've ever made but the leveling system is directly tied to an RNG so while it may be fun moment-to-moment you will quickly find yourself wishing you could just level up

you need help.. seriously

it is fucking good besides and i can't understand the People who rage about some senseless shit

it is good and who cares about loot boxes? only stupid rage kids

guess you're not familiar with the concept of hyperbole

Playing it now. there are:

-no microtransactions
-reduced costs to unlock heroes
-buffed credit gain used to purchase loot boxes today

The whining over this game from casual cucks could rival the density of a neutron star. Easiest game you will ever play now.

The gameplay is a major upgrade especially Starfighter assault and the classes take me back to the original battlefront. Honestly people are just whining about lootcrates to jump on the bandwagon of hating on ea.

it's only like that right now because people complained and voted with their wallets, if they hadn't...

it would be full of loot box based progression that would take 60+ hours of constant grinding to unlock a single hero and based on the average reward of a loot box would take $4200 to unlock everything.

first couple of days starfighter assault was fucking awesome, then they updated that shit and made the starfighters slower so all the nigger retards could ''win''.

Thanks diversity!

>it would be

but it isn't.

Dipshit.. microtransactions aren't active cause of you poor whiney bitches.
Yes it's fun.
If you're going to be poor and play.. buy a console

>no microtransactions
>spouts shit about microtransactions

You wut m8

Gets boring quickly

I will explain the game using fast food so you can see what im talking about...

>Buy Cheese*burger meal deal for $10.99
>meat patty handed to you by cashier
>ask where the bun is
>oh if you would like a bun that only a $1.99 upgrade!
>ok and what about cheese? i mean i ordered a cheese burger right?
>oh sir we call it a cheese burger but our terms of service clearly state on page 482 section 87 that you must buy the cheese upgrade option if you want cheese. its only $0.99 sir!
>and what about lettuce and pickels n shit?
>those are only a $0.99 upgrade too sir!
>Ok and wtf you dident even wrap this up or put it in a bag.... da fuck up with that?
>well sir if you would like a carry bag thats a $2.99 upgrade with a mandatory $1.99 recycling fee on top and a wrapper is only a $0.99 upgrade too!
>ok fine whatever ill take the bun upgrade and then cheese, pickels and..... wait. where the fuck are my fries and drink? i ordered a MEAL here!
>well if you would like a drink option added in that will be a $8.99 charge and fries will be another $5.99
>DAMN IT JUST GIVE ME THE STUPID MEAT PATTY ON A BUN WITH SOME FUCKING CHEESE AND PICKELS!
>get handed something that now looks slightly what you ordered in the first place... BUT WAIT!!!!
>da fuck bitch you only gave me half my bun? where is the top half of this damn bun?
>Oh sir did you not read page 9,047 paragraph 26 section 9 of the legal agrement? it clearly states that the bun upgrade option gives you the bottom bun the first time you buy it and the second time you buy it you get the top bun!

Thats kinda what EA did with this game. Knowing what i know about EA i held off on buying it and tried to play it at a coworkers house but he did not feel like blowing cash on all DLC they had built in before they even launched the game. was kind of dull getting torn apart by kids who got mommies credit card and bought all the DLC sitting in the corner happily eating their $47 cheeseburger meal deal.

>Playing it now. there are:
>-no microtransactions
>-reduced costs to unlock heroes

I want you to read that again, slowly. then go sit in the corner and think about how stupid you are.

it's good op. aside from the occasional graphics glitches but that but be from my hardware

if everybody just goes oh they've turned microtransactions off, it's safe to buy the game now, EA is just going to turn them back on again and going forward will only introduce microtransactions after the game is released so people can't call them on their bullshit because they've already bought the game at that point. gamers need to take a stand on this billshit because it's not about Battlefront 2 it's about setting a president that will carry forward; either gamers will set the president we won't take this shit or EA will set the president we can actually get away with this shit and shove every game full of microtransactions.

anybody who buys battlefront 2 is a shill

This. It's a fun game if you get past the star cards and microtrans. It's fun as fuck.

"Setting a president"

It's "precedent", knucklehead.

That doesn't justify anything. EA WILL reactivate the boxes, there's no two ways about it. You're just on a timer. I pray Anthem won't have them, but since I found out it's to be an EA title I've had little faith that they won't outright neuter any non-competitive gameplay to force micros, and then butcher the co-op to encourage more payments.

precedent

He is a poorfag who cant afford to pay people for the work they do in developing a game and continuing to develop new content for it. I would not expect him to into much of anything besides "GIB ME MOAR GUUD BOI POINTS MOMMY!!!! I WANT A NEW BLASTER IN STAR WARS!!!!"

Thank God. That fucking bothered me, too.

Loot boxes aren't "new content".

wow, you say that like the fact I spelled 1 word should completely dismiss my point

You also misspelled "bullshit", but that's not the point we've been trying to make here.

After careful consideration of all the relevant information.....

FUCK EA