Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

>mfw I realize that the brain named itself

I think with my heart, and my gut.

Only pussies think with that piece of fat that needs protection by your skull

*sight*

whoa.

>the brain is just a bunch of individual cells shooting electricity at each other

>your mind isn't even a single entity but an amalgamation of different ideas that try to synchronize with each other to provide the facade of unity

>the mentally ill simply have too many ideas that are not flowing in sync with each other

>when you die all these cells die too you and cease to exist

Reminder anything about your life before you were born?

That's death :^)

Enjoy that thought as you drift off to sleep tonight...

the brain has a lot more than just cells shooting electricity at each other

how do u know that? [citation needed] kiddo, heh

Imagine your dreamless sleeps

there is a property of reality that allows the mind as we know it to exist, and we are that property, not the actual beings we think we are. we can exist as every being, as a singular entity, and we would never know that reality, just that of each individual self as the concepts of thought, memory, and even in some ways time are creations of your brain, as fabricated as any other sense. Everything that exists from the human to the tree to the gods themselves, are just one part of the sole spiritual concept that is Brahman

You almost made sense, and then you said "Brahman."

I dont want to die user what can I do to become immortal?

I'm a medfag. I remember one class when we were studying the brain there was a bucket with about 7 human brains in it. We took a brain from the bucket and studied them. Was amazing thinking about how each one of these gave a once living person all of their memories, personality etc

Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

Buy Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 on Blu-Ray

The spoken parts and voice overs ruined that song so fast.

Kill yourself along with this stupid meme you fucking retard.

lol'd, thanks OP

there is no such thing as death, user

life was the dream and death is the reality

i just did a shit lads

really makes you think

Hmmm....

underrated

Put your brain in a robot body and eat aborted fetuses and corn flakes