Have you been on /asp/ recently?

Have you been on /asp/ recently?

never been, what am I supposed to notice?

It's a god damn mess. I feel sorry for the people who are there for actual sports and not that mandrama garbage. I can just sense that the average age there is about 15 years old.

Fuck me they even have generals for specific wrestlers. That's insane.

WWE fans are brain damaged. I'd say their discussion should be moved to Sup Forums, but not even Sup Forums deserves that

you mean r/wwe

can we shove that heem garbage there too?

/heem/ is pretty self contained

There was a great rock climbing thread on there that was slow but steady. There were some real interesting people who posted there.

As soon as wrestling got moved to there it just got swallowed up with the ridiculous wrestling threads. Shame really.

I like fap threads, Paige leaks were neat too

So was /wwe/

this I'm not into MMA at all but you can't even compare the two. /heem/ is a stubbed toe next to /asp/'s inoperable cancer

wow it really is, I thought it was a meme they had killed that board. it's all mandrama nothing else in sight

Are mandrama fans the most cancerous subgroup on Sup Forums? Their invasion and domination of /asp/ is literally akin to a virus. Even a meme quagmire like Sup Forums was terrified of getting them.

are you joking? they would regularly have 5 or 6 threads on the go here.
nevermind the fact that MMA is a sport while wwe absolutely is not

Sup Forums deserves them

i knew this would happen but who cares?

nobody gives a fuck about windsurfing or mountaineering, why does it deserve a thread

same way we should remove half of these shit boards that get no posts

some boards barely get 100 posts a day and could be removed for ones people would use

i was there 2 months ago
i went into catalog view and every single thread was about mandrama
what have we done?

dead heat with 40k fans
although I suspect there's a great deal of overlap

I'd like to know the crossposting data between /asp/ and Sup Forums.

The style of posts in those mandrama threads are very similar to those anons killing the Sup Forums catalog with endless capeshit.

/asmr/ when?

>not anime fans

As an user already said, there used to be some interesting niche threads there.

Now they're decimated by an endless wave of manchildren. Where did the old /asp/ posters go?

they should rename the board to /wwe/ and let proper alternative sports to Sup Forums imho

They used to have really interesting threads about cool shit like surfing. Mandrama should be its own board.

if they cant make a thread that survives in asp they can never make one that would survive on spee

they're fucking awful, but it is Sup Forums after all

/asp/ here.

Yes, yes we are

Can you really call anime a subgroup here? It's kind of ubiquitous across Sup Forums. MLP would be a better example.

>Sup Forums will never be as shit as /asp/

Thank you Jesus.

Feels bad for non-mandrama threads there though.

When their faggotmania events were on they spam the board for days/weeks

I just went through the catalog and 3 percent (4 out of 150 threads) on the board aren't related to "sports entertainment" in some form. Two of those are martial arts generals.

What the fuck happened

have you seen off topic threads on spee? they often hit 100+ posts before the unpaid ones can react. maybe /asp/ can touch a nice niche
there's a big elephant in the room and you know it

oh yeah pol is the biggest cancer

>mfw this is what Sup Forums would look like if they weren't banished to /asp/ when they were

>fedora tipper sports BTFO by just one general of Sup Forumsartans we threw out

toppest kek. definition of BTFO. dont feel bad at all.

You'll see when you get there.

exactly why I left /asp/.
mandrama needs it's own forum.
they have meatspin.fr already, but here they take over wherever they go; /asp/ is a perfect example.

no, they barely had one general here. they were about as relevant as /arse/ or /fifa/

it just looks like a lot because nobody posts on /asp/

they're like fucking locusts

furries and mandrama are the two worst groups and there must be some serious overlap.

Sup Forums has saved Sup Forums from drifting off into obscurity.

you're implying that's a good thing

this, rather muh sekrit club (protip: it wasn't) than a bunch of facebook normies thinking their conspiracy theories are real

Hiro doesn't give a shit about Sup Forums. When is he going to start selling off our data info?

probably already does

Do the WWE autists know that it's all fake? Because they post like they don't.

you mean /wooo/?

Most people probably just go there for one specific sport. I just bookmark the sumo thread when there's a tournament on so don't even notice the wwf crap.

>tfw /asp/ is the cancer that ruined Sup Forums
>tfw their autistic mandrama loving brit mod spammed CP in threads he didn't like
>tfw their autistic mandrama loving brit mod complained about bro culture and that Sup Forums isn't a sports bar
>tfw /gen/ culture is the norm and too much damage is done

former /asp/ here.
a tripfag single handedly destroyed the board

Paige vid tho

We need to undo this and return to the glory of old Sup Forums culture.

>former /asp/ here
from before the /wwe/ invasion?

Based asp working the fat sweaty mongrels and living in their mind rent-free.

Did anybody else fall in love with Alexa just a little bit more last night? I mean seriously just everything about her, her Aura, her look her sexiness, her pushed up breasts. I just love every single part of Alexa especially that part where she screamed "this is my division now", like she was having an orgasm when having sex and I fucking loved it I couldn't even stand there and just take that anymore but anyways I just feel like she got really hot after last night and I have a newfound love for her anyone else feal the same user?

Wouldn't work. The janitors delete any offtopic as soon as possible, and as if that's not bad enough there's a good portion of the 'internet is serious business' posters, who'll report off topic threads, even when everyone in them is having a good time, and often actually discussing the subject.

not quite, I started when /wwe/ was a general there then it started flooding and well it's now what it is today

>Am I the only one who wants the red white and blue ropes to return permanantly?

They have such stimulating conversations.

gain height

what ever happened to the autistic paigeloving swede?

>everybody in this thread working themselves into a shoot

most posts are about which wrestler draws the most money, so I'm sure they are aware

>Sup Forums /wwe/ will never come back

ponyfags on /qa/ are up there

its our fault guys. we killed our autistic little brother

>complaining about what happened to /asp/ when you were that one's who drove them there

The was literally only one thread on Sup Forums at any given time other than on Wrestlemania, but you autists couldn't even take that. If you argue otherwise you're a revisionist.

Anyway it would make sense to either allow alt. sports here or just give mandrama it's own board. Wrestling is a big Japanese interest too anyway, so it would fit into the original Sup Forums theme better than most boards.

this tho. wraslin was already contained to RAW/PPV gamethreads or breaking news shit back in like 2012/2013. now it's shit up /asp/ and no one wants them.

>Wrestling is a big Japanese interest too anyway, so it would fit into the original Sup Forums theme better than most boards.

Considering it's still recognized as a real sport to them. I'd say you're right.

/asp/ - full of mandrama
Sup Forums - full of fag flop

The dominant topic on both '''''sports''''' boards is by fags for fags.

You only really know what you had, after you lost it. ;_;

fucking kek
maybe some mandrama fans are alright

oh sorry should we all jump into /cric/ and talk about the worst sport in the world instead

just because your country's best ever player is Winston fucking Reid doesn't mean you have to get so pissy about it

i never visited /asp/ and now that's full of wrastling i never will

t. wrestling autist

Grow up pls.

Cricket is gay too. Not as gay as dick ass though. Fucking soccer is mandrama on grass.

Who the fuck is Winston Reid? Our best ever player is Richie McCaw you poof.

>ITT oil money ball customers feeling superior to wrestling fans

comedy gold

We had the steak power ranking thread that was up for a while. Maybe if we do a little more each day the jannies won't notice

isn't there a draw to rig you have to attend or an african football association to pander to, Gianni?

Don't you have another war to lose in Addis Ababa, Pierluigi?

At least football is actually a sport.

Here is the solution:

-Soccer gets its own board /soc/
-non-mandrama sports from /asp/ rejoin Sup Forums
-generals are banned, tripfags who have nothing to say have to find a different way to pass the time
-mandrama outside of its containment board is an insta-ban

There. I just made Sup Forums 100 times better. You're welcome.

>tfw you were post #69 on /asp/

I still have no idea why moot made that shit board. You'd think he'd make /spg/ for generals or something.

>Sup Forums

its like 5-10 people spamming the same fucking memes that won't catch on outside of their little shitposting circle

asp was a mistake

a week ago, I left immediately
F

i remember when it was shit like skiing, skateboarding, surfing and shit like that over there.

this is sad.

Aye, I did snowboarding for a while and used to go over there and got some decent tips out of it.

Now you'd be lucky to find a snowboarding thread amidst all the pro wrestling stuff.

reminder that its Sup Forums's fault. /wwe/ was contained in a single general here.

not out fault
mandrama isn't a sport

It's not a sport. Really they should have been packed off to Sup Forums and had the containment thread there.