Ask me things about Bigfoot and I will answer them

Ask me things about Bigfoot and I will answer them.

How big is his dick? Did it hurt when he penetrated you?

what are your bigfoot credentials

also, how many bigfoots do you believe are loose in north america at the moment

This joke has been made a thousand times user. Be more original.

watchutalkinabeet man

What's bigfoots favorite beef jerky?

How do you feel when you look in the mirror each morning?

>ask me things and I will answer them

>does not answer

OP is a faggot and a liar

Well there are no formal credentials. I've been studying them in depth for over ten years. I keep up on a the developments and track down the stuff most people will never hear about.

To answer the numbers question. There must be enough to main gain a needing population so there must be at least a couple thousand. They may migrate across the US.

Are... are YOU Bigfoot?

Jack links.

Pretty good unless I'm shitting my brains out like I am now. Damn McDonald's food poisoning.

is that really him?

Oh fuck, abandon thread!

What's this one's name?

Is this a serious question?

do you recognize any patterns to the density of bigfoot sightings in a certain area? where do you believe the majority of bigfoots reside?

wheres the bones? wheres the trail cam pictures? wheres their homes? this hokey bigfootology seems like a crock of shit user

I want to fuck his big hairy ass hole but I'm scared it might be too tight. How can I overcome my insecurities to accomplish my dream?

How do McDonalds react when they see a 10 foot hairy monster walk in and order some tendies?

>Did not understand
Why are burgers so one dimensional?

yes

Ya Google the bfro. They maintain a list of sightings by state and county. The northwest and midwest have a dense grouping.

It's theorized that they are smart enough to hide their dead or may even have a ritual of burial. They may be smart enough to detect the trail came and largely live in areas remote enough to rarely encounter them. There are shelters allegedly const rich ad by Bigfoot. You can Google them. It might be all bullshit yes.

Mcdonalds is used to big apes walking in everyday.

No dipshit

What’s the best piece of evidence out there? Any videos or photos that you believe are authentic?

I really didn't care much for Harry and the Hendersons. Not my favorite movie and yes OP's pic is a screen shot of said movie.

Though since the movie is 30 years old, I wonder if a remake is being discussed.

>No dipshit
then why the fuck should we ask about bigfoot, nigger?

Big foot is just a bunch of hillbillies dressing up as a gorilla.

Are you Peter Caine?

Realistically there is no hard evidence. All the hair testing has come out being bullshit. Video and pictures are pretty useless as proof since no okne will believe them no mater what. Foot prints are easier to fake these days than ever before. The real "evidence" is purely circumstantial. I like to refer to occkm's razer, the theory requiringh the least assumption is usually correct. So either there is a yet to be discovered large North American ape or a multi century hoax with no clear organization has been being perpetrated for over 2 centuries spanning all of North America.

Are you Bigfoot?

Some of them anyway. I like to wonder whether anyone's ever been killed by a hunter running around in a suit and the hunter just booking it when he realizes what he shot.

Only on the weekends.

Why have so many people seen a bigfoot, but no one has ever caught a bigfoot?

There is all kinds of proof, idiot, including the famous arm swinging tit jiggling video. Also, dogman is going to eat your face off. Go die in a hole, faggot. You are a waste of flesh.

This is now a dogman thread. Makes bigfoot look like a peaceful teddy bear.

Ya this is one of those things that make it seem like bullshit. Most would argue that they're very very good at avoidance so the amount of interactions with humans are extremely limited. Only a fraction of those encounters will involve a person that is armed. Those sighting might only lasts few seconds. Could you as a hunter get over your shock, decide to kill it, aim and fire? Would your rifle be enough to kill it? In my searching I've ran into very few reports of encounters with armed men. Those that have often say the same thing. They're either too overwhelmed or they're worried it's a guy in a suit.

You sheltered little maggots better not go in the woods, especially at night.

Because bears don’t fuck around.

The Patterson gimlin footage may be the best footage of a bigfoot there is but it's still highly suspect due to who made it.

Or the city, since you are pussies who never leave the concrete.
These creatures are telepathic and are going to hunt you down and kill you once their numbers bolster enough.

All your little rationalization doesn't mean shit, you are a loser wimp. LMAO

Oh please. I used to live in Michigan's upper peninsula and would walk around the woods in the bitch black finding my way with my hands. I have no fear of the dark woods.

Blahblahblah GO SUCK A DICK AND DIE BRAINLET

Real simple. Go DIE

Little skeptic baby wah, wah

I don't want to hear you try and impress me on this gutter website

that's a mountain lion

Thoughts on the North American Wood Ape Conservancy, and the Ouachita Mtns (OK/AR) "Area X"? There's no way that population is still mixing with pacific northwest, or possible new England populations.

I'd rather someone shoot one and bring the body. Once we have one in the flesh set of all the reserves you want.

I meant do you think their work is legit?

Iegit in what sense? The organization's are made up of a bunch of people. Some may have good intentions and others might not. Bigfoot draws a lot of crazy people. As a whole anyone who spends their free time working in this problem is commendable.

nigger, do you think they are seeing fucking bigfoot?

No

Wew, lad. No protesting too much there, I see.

I wonder what to think. I'm an amateur astronomer. When I tell that during getting-to-know-you meetings, there have been individuals who insist they've seen UFOs, describe them, and I *know* from their description what it is, and tell them. Then the story/description gets modified. Many times, until finally I just have to say, I don't know. Maybe it's aliens. Then they finally shut up.

I work in a wildlife agency. I'm not a biologist, but in my line of work, I converse with bios all freakin' day long. I've never heard of any bio who takes Bigfoot seriously, and no bio has ever said they *know* anyone who has reason to believe in Bigfoot.

But hey, it's a living. Better than selling Jackalope heads - nothing dies.

Does he only have one Bigfoot?

If he had two, you'd think he'd be called Bigfeet

Bump