Rape a girl today it was fun. Wrapped a belt around her neck and fucked her from behind. It was p good...

rape a girl today it was fun. Wrapped a belt around her neck and fucked her from behind. It was p good, blew a load and left.

pics or it didn't happen

You asked for it, cum dumpster skanky slutty cunt

sandnigger

Condom or did you leave your DNA at the scene of the crime?

Was she conscious?

no condom, yeah she was conscious. Basically snuck into a girl I've been seeing's apartment building, and she never locks her door, so I burst into her apartment, she comes out of her room to see what happened, I wrapped my belt around her neck and threw her on the bed and pulled her pants off ripped her panties and fucked

ran away shortly after.

We talked about rape fantasies a few days ago and she said she was into it. I never said I would actually rape her though

ill be reporting this to the FBI, thanks for the tip, faggot.

One question: Did you make her eat all of the eggs?

This is somehow more okay if you're white.
If you're white, it's somehow funny.
If you're not you're somehow more of a rapist.

did she scream "NO!" or Stop!" or "what are you doing to me?" while you were fucking her?

did she start crying?

always a big turn on when they do this.

She was just saying stuff like "be careful, let me move my arm, you're hurting me"

but she knew me so

Are you white?

OP sounds like a refugee. We need to respect and to some degree, adopt his culture and values.

Welcome to our country, OP!

That's some scoliosis right there

yeah

lol the questions.....is your name 4 or five letters?

check dem dubs

My nigga.

How the ?

Check'd

LOL

checked

I see ya

I too raped a girl today. I brought her to the bed room and we took off our clothes and did it doggie style, missionary style, and then she got on top and rode me until we both came. We had a blast and are going to try to hook up again this weekend.

The rape part was that we both had a few drinks before we did it.

thoughts?

White CIS scum. Check your privilege, you monster.

I think I saw this episode on law and order SVU

This thread is just one big laugh riot.

If you really want to do it and get away with it, go to a backpackers place like Thailand. It's so easy, you can do what you want, cum inside them and you'll still never get caught.
It's one of the unspoken things about those "finding themselves" backpacking adventures girls go on. A lot of them get raped but never want to admit it.

This user knows what's up.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is a get thread now.