Sup Forums What are the ideal weapons for a mass shooting

Sup Forums What are the ideal weapons for a mass shooting

Probably a gun

An Airzooka, think you can find it in amusement parks, zap pens, and your cock

a mass gun

srs question or just baiting

AR 15 seems to be on of their best choices, this way you can shoot mass amounts of bullets in your head if you wanted to try it

That depends on what you intend to do.

I treat mass shootings like a match of Rainbow Six Siege; it's not what you use, it's how you use it. Ash sucks ass if you can't flank or aim a damn rifle that shoots 850rpm. Likewise, you're not gonna be a good mass-shooter if you can't get good angles, know how to react to police and/or concealed carriers, understand where people are most likely to flock to (and in what numbers) when SHTF, and most importantly WHAT THE FUCK YOU BRING WITH YOU TO THE LAMB SLAUGHTER.

My ideal loadout would be a carbine (preferably an SBR), a compact shotgun, and a good sidearm. Compounded with smoke bombs, IEDs, and something resembling armor, I'd be gucci. When shit goes down, I'd speed around fire exits, stairs, and elevators. For stairs and exits, you have a whole mass of people. For elevators, throw an IED inside to trap them inside with the explosive. When people start shooting back, use cover, pre-fire around corners, and don't be afraid to move erratically and run like hell.

Just kidding, mass shootings are for edgy attention-whoring faggots. You're a gigantic homosexual for pondering this question, let alone posting it on Sup Forums, OP.

Hi officer. Please go arrest OP ASAP

A bomb or 8. They're way more effective than a gun, or can be used in conjunction with guns to funnel people towards an effective killing ground.

TWO PISTOLS THATS IT!!!

a chainsaw, no a chainsaw cannon, no a chainsaw S.A.W, no no no A chainsaw cannon S.A.W

A slow news day and/or a pro-gun bill going through congress.

RPG

There are different variables that must be accounted for, the location, the weather, the amount of people etc.

A quake 2 rail gun bitch

If you have to ask, you're probably a horrible shot, don't waste your time. Just go masturbate or something.

Hundred round barrel mags and any assault rifle.

Worked a treat in the N. Hollywood shootout.

A supersoaker filled with cum

A punt gun will do the trick, a reaal manly man's gun, unlike those punny assault rifles

My dick.

I did not need that mental image.

According to the FBI, Cigarettes and Sugar.

>mass shooting

Bitch Please the Ultimate Weapon is out Memes.

The top meme in office will bring us Sweet Death.

Make sure to aim for the eye's OP

Well if you want to build a mass driver you generally use electromag rail propelling an object through a vacuum or semi-vacuum to orbital velocities

>"You're a gigantic homosexual"
>plans out a long winded mass shooting scenario by referencing video games
>>>/reddit/

Probably a hicap smg actually. Much easier to handle on the move, lighter and most shooting you do is going to be well in range of pistol rounds.

But seriously, it's actually bombs.

>one off

A revolver because it won't jam

First post on a board monitored by the FBI

m-134 minigun, for rate of fire, and reasonable price point of about$45-50k to build your own.

Only 2 to die were the idiots praynspray drum mags that couldn't clear a simple stovepipe jam.

A black powder musket.

Really the whole mass shooting thing is overrated. Do like ghetto niggers do and pop 1 or 2 people at random with a pistol so as not to get too many stars, lay low and repeat a while later. Chalk it up to gang violence or whatever if you eventually get caught.

AR-15 with bump stock, if you wanna get out of rookie league. Thank god guns are a right but affordable or socialized healthcare isn't.

God bless these united States *eye roll*

Bullet velocity, wind, gravity if you're going distance

>The Station nightclub fire
>killing 100 people and injuring 230

basically, block exits and start a fire in a crowded space.

A fat man