Culture Pals /cp/

Culture Pals thread

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed)

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaajJgC0jys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rate my qt, lads.

NO STEALING, SHE'S MINE. Don't even dare messaging her.

/AngelGoddess

>created 9 years ago

>not asian
I'll pass

Alright. I'm off to bed, boys.

>those digits

Well, have fun doing Kamasutra, or whatever QT's like to do now a days :S

I'm having my best convo with a almost 70 yo sir, and now I don't even wanna talk with qts anymore

So, you've gone full sub now? :^)

You're probably talking with the wrong QT's and about the wrong subject.
I find that bringing up philosophy in the first few messages is a great way to have a good convo.

>tfw can't tell if all of these Latin America QT's are mixed or not

Fuck man, it's like walking in a minefield.

Rate this qt

>Turkish
>Muslim
>Erdogan supporter
>Sends plenty of photos daily
>Uses cute spanish words
>Quite jealous about my other qts: "I'm not jealous, just wondering"
>Ask for their ip and photos
>Likes reggaeton and many latin songs
>Sings in spanish for me

Keep or drop?

N-no homo, user, he's just cool as fuck

Get those lewds first, then decide.

There are many red flags but >reggaeton is the absolute worst

Erdogan supporters deserve death. drop.

>not wanting an erdogf

>Likes reggaeton and many latin songs
Drop

Seriously

Solid
The shitty part is that she asks for more, assuming I'm a reggaeton expert.
B-but she's qt

>my shitpost
>solid

Kek, m8

Do whatever the fuck you want, I told you to get lewds just cuz I heard the Turk QT's give them out easily and that they're pretty good.
If you want an actual serious thing then you should probably drop her, though :S

I remember why i lost interest in interpals, it's boderline impossible to find a girl with any sort of hobbies or interests. It wasn't always like this though. What happened between 2013 and now that made the site attract so many basic bitches?

>it's boderline impossible to find a girl with any sort of hobbies or interests.
Fuck, I know this feel all too well.

Now they're all into kpop and some other normie shit, just fuck my shit up senpai.

They all look so fucking similar.

"Hey, I'm probably the weirdest person you'll ever meet! I love kpop and want to go to Korea this year))) ^^ I'm learning Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Lithuanian, Arabic, Hebrew, Old Norse, literal moonrunes and much more AHAH so funny"

>been 8 months since i broke up
>2 months since i cut off contact with her

>still love her like crazy, still not over her one bit
>cant bond with any girl that I meet

What happened? I'm here to here to hear your story, my lil roach))

Met my gf from Interpals on 2015 January, we just got along perfectly, Skyped every day, had so muchi n common, Skyped for hours and hours, our record was over 24 hours where we even slept with the call still on, etc. met up 4 months later, it was perfect, like a dream, continued for 2 years, she broke up because of the distance. I haven't been over her since.

Where was she from?

Why couldn't you shorten the distance?

Greece. I tried finding a job in her city, sent many online applications but never got any answers. It's impossible to find job in Greece especially due to the crisis.

I told her to wait until I find a job, she didn't want to.

I asked her to marry me so I can move there without a job offer, she didn't want to.

For all I know she was just using the distance as an excuse to dump me an didn't love me anymore, even though she seemed like she really loved me.

Thought you didn't go for turk girls

Turkish girls are the fucking worst with their one line answers and immatureness.

Rate my e-penis

Also, interpals didn't notified those comments on my photo

I see.

Well, it's understandable that shouldn't want to marry you before living with you for at least a few months, to get to know you.

I guess the lack of physical contact and lack of an end to it in the foreseeable future crushed her hopes.

Quads of banter.

I would be excited for them, but it's 2AM here and this site is starting to make me want to shoot up a school, again.

1 year of that 2 years was actually spent together in person. I'd stay with her for at least 1-2 months whenever I'd visit her.

Damm, okay, that's different, then.

I guess only advice I have to you is to try and get your life together, maybe one day the opportunity to live there will come up (company needs someone there, that kind of stuff).
Be stronk, my lil roach ;)

It's not even jusy this. It's the shit profiles that are basically just "hi im oxana from russia pls message me )))" but you're not going to message her because she gives you no way to set yourself apart from every other retard.

Yeah, that too.

I just had an awkward as fuck convo with a very cute norweigian girl because she had nothing on her profile that I could mention to keep the conversation rolling.
She ended telling me she didn't "find this conversation interesting" and I thanked her for being honest and moved on.

I swear, these bitches expect us to be cold approach masters.

Now you guys know why I'm having such a hard time getting over my ex. Everyone is a fucking basic bitch. The only interesting qt I met since her cut off contact with me because of political differences

>The only interesting qt I met since her cut off contact with me because of political differences
I'm fucking doomed, aren't I?

Only person that agrees with me on politics, is maybe, another autist that I saw on the Portuguese thread on Sup Forums :SS

>Tfw no Russian gf

Don't use political alignment as a way to filter out qt's. My ex was a liberal hippiewing and turned more politically incorrect the more I influenced her.

Girls are easy to manipulate.

Thats because you have no idea of what the fuck you believe, because you only read maymay charts.
Anarco-capitalism, fascism and I can't even remember the other one, those are ideas that oppose themselves

>tfw no rusky qt bf

No, they're not.

I'm a Pan-nationalist fascist anarcho-capitalist.

I want to live in an ancap society of only whites, but know that fascism is necessary to accomplish it.
The ends justify the means, if you will ;^)

>tfw Russian QT is online
Fuck man, the difference in our time is of 6 hours, and that will probably increase with DST madness :SSS

She's a fucking waifu, though (not the one from whatsapp, btw).

You are not even anarcho-communist

Thats just bullshit

>anarco-sopa

N obrigado famigo ;^)

>show my Venezuelan qt my dinner
>she calls it dirty blasphemous trash and tells me to throw it away
Didn't know the situation was still good enough to not eat pizza with pineapples and banana peppers

Culture pals is tinder for losers

why would you show her your food.. that is cruel

>pizza with pineapples
You're disgunting

Venezuelans are starving and even them wouldn't eat that

Cause she's barely overweight and a filthy normal

>coming from the country with meme pizza

Meme pizzas are just memes, okay?

CRY OUT LOUD INTERNALLY*

>tfw qt has a dick
Damn, it's worse when it's bigger than mine

>when your waifu has "I'm not looking to flirt or for a relationship" on her profile

Fuck me, man, worst part is that it's probably true, she's autistic, like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaajJgC0jys
>this tuga shitposting all over an international board in an cultural enrichment general thread

Poortugal will be the next Argentina...

If I could just filter out every girl who mentions Korea and Japan in their profile I would be much happier.

^ this tbqh, but some mention that they don't like Korea, so it's a bit hard :S

strongly considering reactivating my account. /cp/ give me strength to resist this temptation

just read:

fucking btfo

>Ask QT who i've never ever been lewd with to send me a cute picture
>She sends me a tit picture

Nice

My Iranian QT calls herself a feminist but she hates western feminists because they try to defend Islam. It's pretty great actually.

wheres indianola?

>Anyways i am not into the things you like except food dogs cats and eyeglasses
Real fucking charmer you are.

I'm not sure of what to do withall those asians...

>tfw cute but not handsome yet

>captcha glitch is fixed
>Still no Russian gf

What the fuck?

>/Ann_Bond
this has to be a catfish right?

She's cute tough, but she scares the shit outta me

>more profile pics than letters in her about me

>people unironically learning Icelandic
It's got like 300,000 speakers and is outrageously difficult, why would you do this?

>Why learn Icelandic

It's a challenge m80!
Completely useless, practically, but a challenge.

>your English knowledge meter is set way too high
TOP K E K

>thiskillstheboner.exe

How do we filter asians? IP filter just don't fucking work

You mean everyone apart from Asians or just Asians?

What are some nice conversation startes if you've been talking to a qt for a long time and went though most obvious questions?

>if you've been talking to a qt for a long time
"Nudes pls"

Sounds like you are fucked if you haven't figurered out for yourself something that interests you both.

Everyone apart from asians

I'm talking with 10 indonesians and 2 russians
Holy...

>how did your grandparents met?

>just lost 300 euros betting on football
>500 euros remaining in my account

just kill me lads, I feel degenerate, even more degenerate than faggots who use a language site as a dating site

You should, you really should.

Only time I've made money with betting was on the fucking dota2 betting scene. I just trolled through for some matches with skewed bets (pretty much any match 90+%) and bet on the team that was being severely underrated.
Went from 40 to 100 dollars worth of items in a few days of betting, and a lot of my time was spent watching the matches, mostly for fun tbqh.

>there are people who bet on video games

thanks for making me feel slightly better about my degeneracy

guess I'll have to be extra fucking frugal in June, I have exams in june and july anyway so I won't go out once and wont eat out anymore, I reckon I'll save the money back

as I type this celtic just score a last minute fucking goal so I might actually win a big chunk of my money back WTF :DDDD

>there are people that bet on niggers running to catch a ball

At least I was smart enough to bet on a smaller game where my chances of making money are larger, and I dropped it when I was 60 dollars up, not 300 down.

So CP, what can you tell me about Kazakh women?

Are they ethnically and culturally a blend of Russian and Turk?

"I am from KZ" is already funny, "KZ" is how we refer to Concentration camps.

since celtic in the last minute won I am not necessarily 300 down, as a matter of fact I can be anywhere from 300 down to 28 up depending on how the next games go

the serbian cup finale just started, if there are 2 or more goals in that match the dream is still alive

after that there's still the english cup finale (latter today) and the portuguese cup final (tomorrow) on which I also put some cash

Britbongs

An Italian girl just told me when she visited the UK, that you all actually eat pasta with Ketchup.. is this true?

Once a texan girl told me muricans eat pasta with catchup and hot-dogs...

turkey smell bad

>don't worry, I have a change of losing a lot more

I've never heard of that before in my life

worst case scenario I lose 300 and kill myself

best case scenario I win 28 euros and treat myself to a hooker

>sweats in Italian

sounds like a fair bet, bad luck, warrior

My sister eats fucking rice with ketchup
I feel like throwing up every time

They're similar to Russian women in a lot of ways and you can find ones that are pure Turkic, mixed Turkic and Slav, and pure Slavs. They're probably the only stereotypically Asian looking women I can put up with and I'd recommend them to anyone who has yellow fever but can't stand how fucking retarded normal Asians are.

>>sweats in Italian

Yes

post her rear butthole spread

Are you sure you don't know what "spagheti with hot-dogs" mean?

Let me tell you what tastes good as fuck with rice....

Raw eggs!
Seriously, they call it tamago gohan, it is uma delicia!