What vehicles does Sup Forums own?

What vehicles does Sup Forums own?

My weekend warrior: low mileage, two owner, clean title 2014 Mustang GT 5.0 V8 coyote. Premium trim (track apps, my color, etc). 401A interior. Non-track pack (I wish).
>pic related

Only custom mod: Flowmaster American Thunder axelbacks, which were put on by previous owner and sound like shit.

Daily: beaten to shit though reliable, beloved 2007 Honda Civic. Base. Just approached 90k miles and still going strong as expected from a Honda.

WRONG OP your daily driver is actually jamals cock

I dont understand people who have enough money to have two cars who dont just drive their favorite car all the time.

Also, why are you describing your mustang like youre trying to sell it.

JEEP

1/10 for effort. And I will acknowledge that 33 dub.

aston DBS is the fun vehicle, old audi is the bad weather car

they'll drive the car that suits what they are doing then, if it is snowing why drive a sports car when you have a SUV? If you're picking up a bunch of shit take the SUV, etc..

>I dont understand people who have enough money to have two cars who dont just drive their favorite car all the time.

I get and respect this camp. My camp, on other hand, likes to have a daily driver to beat on while keeping their beloved garaged, cleaned, and well maintained cars reserved for fun.

My stang may seem generic and cookie to some – and I guess you could say it is – but I love it. I want to keep and maintain it.

>Also, why are you describing your mustang like youre trying to sell it.

Sometimes anons ask for mods, etc, so I went ahead and answered.

Pics?

You get it.

Daily-ish
96 F150 Extended cab short bed. Beat to shit

Work car
15 Jeep Cherokee Sport "4x4"
It's actually AWD, but Jeep badged it as 4x4

op I daily drive a c320 and I used to beat on a audi 80 you only beat on male cheeks

2015 black Toyota Corolla S

Now, the story behind the Ford is fun.
See, I just moved across state lines. About 1,000 miles total.
I had to do it in one shot, and had to bring both cars.
My Ford, with 196,000 miles on the clock and a transmission already giving problems, got to pull a combined 7,600 lbs of weight between the Jeep and the trailer it sat on, plus all the crap I loaded into the Jeep.
Then it was also loaded with furniture and with my girlfriend and dogs.
This fucking trooper made it all the way, got me here, and only damaged the torque converter and transmission a little more than they were already. Makes a nice hard clunk when getting put in gear.
It probably can't make another trip like that without a new tranny, but this truck is fucking awesome, and I don't regret having kept it for so long.

The F150 is the 5L V8 model, rated to tow 7,100 lbs on a good day
Trailer weights 2,700 lbs, rated to carry 4,900 lbs
Jeep has a gross weight of 5,500 lbs

Just wanted to add that bit

Scion FR-S

17 Si. Only got it cuz I work at the place and got a $230 lease payment. Weekend get around is a 2006 R6

06 Scion tC
2.4L Camry engine w/ 108000odo.
Needs an oil change and rear tires.

Back seats fold forward for hatch storage, but front seats fold flush with the back to make a king-size playpen

How reliable has it been? Do you or anyone else here consider Toyota to be more reliable than Honda?

Asking because my girlfriend will be in the market for a new used car in a year or so, and she wants a reliable Japanese sedan.

Nice Jeep... and truck. I was gonna ask for pics, but ya beat me to it.

Never understood leasing a car. Explain why it's a plausible thing to do?

It's like renting VS buying a house

I'm pretty sure anyone who asks why people with the money for two don't just drive their favorite car isn't really that in to cars themselves.

this is said DBS

I'll be honest with you. I got it because I'm in college and I'm a spoiled fucking shit stain, so my parents got it for me. If I was getting a car on my own, I'd get a honda. Toyota Corolla is reliable as a mother fucker. Been in 2 major accidents in this car and it saved my life 2 times, but a honda civic looks nicer, is cheaper, and is more reliable in my opinion

Here's a better look at the front end
It's got a broken windshield, taped on left head light, no heater core, grill held on with chicken wire, and the wiper motor broke.
Also right break pad isn't engaging correctly.
Gonna buy a 2006 6.blow F250 next year I think

Don't tell us you have an auto transmission on that

This. 160hp, DSG, all extras.

Kinda that. It’s not a car I plan to keep but I need one and I like having nicer things. Because my commute to work is roughly 9 miles AND I’m splitting time with my bike I end up really low on the odometer at the end of the lease. Last car I leased out I ended around 29k or so. So I can just give it back at the end of three years or trade it and be in a decent equity position for the next car.

Shit car that can't turn reliably. It is meant to be going only in a straight line.

It's a better option for some, especially those with low credit, as the initial loan amounts is about half of the vehicles actual value. You always have the option of getting a loan, or paying off, the left over amount at the end of the lease as well.

mods on the R6? and pics of it.

R1m/R6. Living in cali don't own a car currently my pos beater finally took a dump. picking up a newer Honda Accord.

Fucking beautiful. Thanks for the pic. If I ever purchased one, I would want it in a dark green with black interior.

>I got it because I'm in college and I'm a spoiled fucking shit stain, so my parents got it for me.

Hey, you're in college, so if your parents want to buy you a car to support you through school, there's nothing wrong with that.

Haha... damn. That thing is trashed. But it was USED like it was intended, unlike a lot of luxury trucks being driven and babied by men of fashion and metro sexuality of today, lol.

Reminds me of my daily driver, a 2007 civic. Big ass rusted out scratch on the side. Blemish on the rear bumper. Front bumper dented in. But it works. And I love it as my daily driver.

Yup, I do. And I am not ashamed of it, lol. I get why petrol heads love manuals, but I prefer autos. But I will say the 2013/2014 autos suck ass, whereas the newer S550 Mustang autos are good.

Leasing could make sense if you want to have a new car every two years, don't mind simply paying the depreciation on a vehicle, and drive a limited number of miles per year. If you buy new cars and sell them before they get to old, leasing may well be cheaper.

Not a great comparison given a car is a depreciating asset that will eventually go to scrap and a house is an asset that could likely appreciate. Leasing or buying a car you are always on the hook for the depreciation of the car while you 'own' it, When you rent a house you are purely paying for a place to live, not for the depreciation of the house while you live there.

Yup, and that's what I bought for: straight line performance. Although these S197 5.0s can do well on the track with some mods. The S197 5.0 Boss 302, for example, does quite well on the track.

Shit car? Elaborate.

Best answer so far. Makes sense. I prefer to have the least amount of monthly and yearly bills, so I prefer to own.

I understand maintenance costs, but with my trust, reliable 2007 Civic, I haven't had to repair much. And I repaired everything myself thus far. Mustang rarely leaves the garage, so not much expenses there.

I didn’t do any of the mods but as it stands it has

Yoshi exhaust+ cat delete(sounds amazing strangely enough)
Powercommander
Shortys
Aftermarket bars(can’t remember what brand)
And Blue HID’s

American muscle cars are basically drag racing only. (the have massive engines and 2 wheel drive, so around corners they are not efficient and even dangerous)

15 Mazda i3

You need to define American muscle car. That was true in the past – not anymore for most American performance cars. Dodge makes the last true straight line performance muscle cars, the Charger and Challenger.

With its increased handling and advanced suspension, the S550 Mustang has morphed into a formidable sports car. And has arguably never been a muscle car - rather a pony car. Same is true for the Camaro.

My 2014 GT is the last straight line performance Mustang. It can, however, become a track focused car like the Boss 302 with some mods. And it will handle back roads just fine.

You're regurgitating old jargon that's outdated. Get with the times.

16 Silverado and 07 cbr600rr. Only ever rode my bike on the track for the past 2 years. Looking for a victory cross country since the nearest turn is 400 miles away.

Debating buying a sports car again or upgrading to a duramax.

I have to ask you user.
What do you guys think of the Kia stinger Gt models?
I drive a fully loaded 2016 optima right now.
I was thinking of waiting a year after the stinger is released because the price will drop because it's a Kia.
But I mean..3.3 twin turbo v6.
Awd or rwd option. Loaded models are super comfy and spacious.
My optima is nice but I really want the Stinger.

Also what you guys think of Nissan titans? I had an 2004 king cab LE and it shit on me.
You guys think a brand new one would be any better?

Are you into shit brands, or just looking for the most affordable options?

Nissan isn't known for producing good trucks, at least from what I have heard from and saw on YouTube. Concerning KIA, I perceive that brand like I perceive Dollar Tree goods, cheap and nasty. It's a KIA. I mean... yuck.

Sell the KIA and Nissan. Get a Toyota or Honda car and a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge truck.

Not OP, but I saw them at SEMA this year. They're pretty neat, but the price tag...

I was eyeing a Cummins Titan before buying my Silverado. They're nice, not sure on reliability though. They were just out of my price range.

Honda S2000 AP1

I do like shit brands.
As a kid I drove around in a 70s Datsun.
Cool to kook at but Jesus christ.

Kia is a cheap brand but its dependable and actually nice.
That's exactly how both Toyota and Honda marketed cars years ago.
Cheap and dependable.

As far as the Nissan goes... I can probably agree with your awful constructive criticism.
I love the Chevy Colorado zr2s.
So maybe you're right on that

2010 wrangler
2006 wrangler
1999 Camaro ss
2000 Camaro ss
1999 trans am ws6 with a 408ci stroker and a procharger
1965 Lincoln continintal
1993 Chevy truck

I have a problem

Performance Mods: MBRP LT headers, Steeda CAI, MBRP Catback, aftermarket H-pip. bc racing coil overs

WHP: 431 TQ: 408

Exterior mods: a bunch of shit.

This one is my favorite though stripper SS hardtop with no power options

Any pics of the TA? I miss my 96 from time to time.