Is there really a reason for these?

Since when should we obliterate someones insides for stealing your wallet?
I honestly see no point in this round.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgMzWTVn3GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well... If you could get your insides ripped apart for a wallet, would it not be better just to not even try?
Keep your thieving hands to yourself, nigger.

>Is there really a reason for these?

Yeah, money, because the company that produced those knows retards will buy it. The ballistics are shit compared to conventional hollow tips. Search YouTube for proof.

>Since when should we obliterate someones insides for stealing your wallet?

Less about the wallet – more about preserving your life and the lives of others. Sometimes – but not most of the time – robbers will execute their victims after they get what they want.

From my perspective, robbers and home burglars should be shot to death, preventing them from doing it again. A robber or home burglar may just steal goods one time, and the next they may rape or take someone's life.

Oh, and last thing: informed gun owners rarely buy those rounds. They're a gimmick.

Op deserves to be robbed then shot

Calm down Khadeem... We muslims didnt move to america to be blood thristy animals, remember?

We dont kill robbers and theives, we cut off their hands.

Since we can’t hang them anymore to make them examples for their homies. I’d hit a nigger in the face with one just to deny his welfare innate rice parents an open casket.

There really is no point, hollow points do enough damage as is. I agree with you but through a different aspect.

Found the liberal cuck filled with white guilt who doesn't want me to talk to his wife or his wife's child ever again.

real life not movie
gonna miss alot
people are still capable of fight for up to few minutes with multiple torso wounds. with this one torso shot maybe good enough.

>someone steals your wallet
>you shoot them
>you go to prison

it's a lot more fun since you get shot with one of those you're guaranteed dead

Is there really a reason for this spud?

Fuck niggers and fuck jews. Sup Forums is just a bunch of jews making threads to make poeple faggots and liberal

EZ mode, don't steal a wallet

If you argument is about the fairness of of shooting criminals then the REALLLLLLY easy answer is don't steal and you will not get shot

How this is complicated blow my mind

There isn't really a reason for those but a traditional hollow tip is far better then a full metal jacket. Why do you think most police use them.

They whole philosophy of use behind guns for self defense/law enforcement is don't shoot anything you don't mean to kill. It's always considered deadly force. Hollow dramatically reduce collateral damage because they don't penetrate through what you shoot.

You don't understand why we have the right to bear arms.

It isn't about shooting thieves.

Your mistake is that you assume life as you know it will remain static.

There will come a time in your lifetime where life as you know it will have NOTHING in common with your life today.

It will be Book of Eli type life.

lol obvious bait but I'm bored so I'll bite...
Hollow points (which that round is a variant of) have poorer penetration than their FMJ counterparts, making them arguable more ethical in situations where over-penetration poses a threat to innocent bystanders (e.g. through the walls of an apartment)

and when you fire a firearm at another person, regardless of the variety of ammunition you use, you do so with the intent to destroy that person. To what degree you maim them is kind of arbitrary. The key exception to this is the Geneva Conventions, which try to "outlaw" the use of certain rounds in times of war. But that's a whole other subject

Ballistics testing proves they are shit tier meme rounds. Standard JHPs are far better.

there are more homeless in the US than at any other point in US history (even the Depression).

many of you are 1 or 2 checks away from being homeless, and becoming criminals.

YOU are the threats we train for. Because when you're cold and starving and homeless, we'll take you down like dogs from 2000 yards if you threaten our lives.

This type of ammo is in fact, a meme.
Regular rounds will stop the nigger, as long as you aim for center mass.

(((YOU)))

>Book of Eli
>Mad Max meets Fahrenheit 451 for Jews

They’re a gimmick round. Jacketed hollow points work better - the lead in them gives them more/better weight downrange.
These POS lose speed and inertia too fast.

100% OF THE POSTERS IN HERE

This far into the thread before someone said this. Fucking sad

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Thieves deserve death and mutilation.
Fucking cucks that are sympathetic to them deserve every bad thing that ever comes their way.

those are home invasion deterrents

A mother shouldn't have to fear for her son's life every time he robs a store!

GTFO you gernig

LOL it's part of the game.

OP are you that dumb or just trolling? Think about it.
>have gun for self defense
>some armed crackhead nigger/ wigger tries to rob/ assault you... done gone full retard
>oh its on now
>you have to shoot him to protect yourself
>...but just a little, not too much

Found the jew

this

Since when should we have to carry firearms with maximum damage level ammunition to keep from having our wallets stolen?
I honestly see no point in this race.

This is not .
I don't expect a discussion among experts. These anons are all beginners at best.

Less americans in the world.
Net positive.

how about mace, taser, expandable baton, self defense keychain, rape whistle or simply... and believe it or not, a pistol with BLANKS. People will fucking run, even niggers

i prefer to rig my house with boobytraps.

Whatever youre trying to accomplish by aiming yer little peashooter at people, lighting them on fire is always less expected and more effective.

we dont have blacks where i live.
if i were so fucking lazy to single out the race of our criminal element, i’d be implicating everyone. Here, its the fucking poor, and redneck kids under 30 that didn't leave to pursue college and grow the fuck up.

race isn't everybody. Go back to middle school user

lol , I got it.

No one got the joke.

fucking FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, that's a lot of assumptions over wondering whether or not a type of bullet is necessary.

didn't mean to exclude you too user, I was replying

I want to protect me and mine. Maybe a nigger will think twice before mugging me. Threat of force.

STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM YOU PATRIARCHAL SHITLORD

douche read a few posts up. I've been sitting here for an hour and a half waiting for someone to get it.

LMAO what faggot place do you live

see
But RIP rounds are a meme and probably less effective than cheap hollowpoints.

>I see no point in this round
>hollow point

DONT YOU NIGS GET IT?

Dude your woman is going to get raped and you're going to shoot a fearless nigger with blanks and he's going lol at you for being a cuck while his faggot nigga rapes your ass too.

Those are stupid, yeah. Regular hollow points are significantly better in just about every single way.

We don't obliterate someone's insides for stealing a wallet, we obliterate someone's insides because there's a good chance they'll obliterate ours, even if you cooperate.

you all are literally massive douche lords. Other than the 3 anons that got it

gonna add you to the stupid list too

It's a meme round that doesn't work, also someone trying to rob you is a perfectly good reason to shoot them. A damn shame it's not legal in all jurisdictions.

Every reply on every topic on every board, every time. I miss the days when you could have a conversation about something that was wasn't liberal cuck jew niggers. Every board should just be changed to /lcjn/. Sup Forums sucks.

Fucking kek

and now you are added as well. Fuck you guys are dumb as shit or too high on nazi cum

Well shit

Here are six points to this round

1. If they did it once they will do it again
2. Most criminals that rob, also kill via stab shoot etc
3. They are legal and if you want them then get them
4. The ammo companies know you will by their nonsense even tho they fire about as straight as op
5. I'm shooting you, the intent is to kill or otherwise maim.
6. Most (all) robberies happen at point blank range so who cares about grouping at 20 yards.
Step up nigga
Realistically these are more than enough to do the damage and achieve the stopping power you want. It's not like the movies this will put someone down.

Oh yea well YOUR FACE!!!!

for fucks sake man. Read the original post again, then LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE.

Every time, preferably before their nigger hands get within 10ft of you.

Kek soared right over you huh

what should make you laugh is the wanabe millita trying to prove something to a bullshit post

They were both me. I was amazed no one caught that. i lol'd the minute i read that. Too funny.

You cunt.

I posted that around 12:50, waiting and waiting and everyone was all "I'm rambo I'll kill anything cause I'm a man" finally someone gets it and people are still responding kek

This stupid nigger thinks he's a weapons expert and that this is /k/.

I'm sure OP meant any kind of round other than standard, any kind of exploding, hollowpoint, etc. Not that exact round, whatever it is, I don't know because I'm not a faggot. Go back to /k/.
>informed gun owners
>/k/ where you can never be too pedantic.

no, because he still went on a rant... there is no point to my op, in both ways

I didn't mean anything other than the round has no point

There are six points you dumb cunt Jesus
Christ man

there are no points! you nazi cum slut
its all a facade

Or i could just shoot someone and not assume what they will do after.

Hollow points are arguably better for self defense in the sense that they avoid overpenetration. You're less likely to kill someone on the other side of the person you're trying to kill.

The irony is lost on your exceedingly low I.q.This type of rhetoric is synonymous with the same type of behavior that one such as yourself might accuse a liberal of. You have proved, without a shadow of doubt, that you need a "safe space" congratulations you painfully unaware faggot.

If you decide to fuck with me, I should be able to fuck with you
>get robbed at knife point, the nigger literally says he'll shank you
>shoot the fucker so he wouldn't spread his genes no more and make the world a better place

>if you kill a killer, there's the same amount of killers left (or whatever the meme shit was)
well then shoot multiple niggers my man, who can save world if not you ?

Don't deflect. You had your little weeny in your hands ready to fire off a knuckle round and didn't read or try to comprehend a really fucking stupid subtle joke. Breath deep, eat a few tendies and we will talk about this later.

As has been stated, but you're a gun hating faggot who won't listen anyway:
1. Shooting someone is deadly force, the point IS DEADLY FORCE, making something more deadly, is ...more to the point.
2. This stops the round from going through and hitting the neighbor or a family member.
3. The ultimate reason, the thing that guides and will very soon, if not already destroy American culture, lawyers.

If you kill the person, they make no statements, they file no reports, they can't sue, they can't testify.

In America, it's better to kill than to injure, because the lawyers have 1,000 ways to fuck you worse if the person survives. Just ask that asshole illegal immigrant piece of shit who is getting off scot free because he shot a woman to death in San Francisco. If she had survived, he'd have been fucked. Dead, it's his lies vs. obvious truth, and liberals hate Trump so much they decided to let him off. Where was I?

Oh yeah, A dead perp today keeps the lawyers away.

for fucks sake, there are no points, its a shit post. Thanks the the three anons that got me. kek I can't handle the stupidity

I guess that's a pretty sad commentary of our society now, When the first reaction is violence, instead of seeing an obvious joke. Which was really smart btw. well done.

Not sure if you understand, I'm lamenting that the same alt right nonsense is basically the only topic on this entire website. The hive mind is a one track mind, and its made the whole thing far less interesting.

Look at the Pic. Count the 6 points. Come back and tell everyone you love Benin and have trouble understanding shitty subtle humor

implying he isnt going to shoot you after he steals your wallet

i own guns and dont even know wtf that is

Fuckin this. Sup Forums was never good, but at least it wasn't Sup Forums jr

Hey buddy... There are six points. Wtf is wrong with you.

>Sup Forums is a liberal Jew site
Seriously? There's more alt-right permavirgin white trash Trump loving bullshit on this website than on Breitbart. You inbreds should be thanking your lucky stars you even have a website this trafficked to spew your nonsense.

Fuck yourself.

The way it's molded makes the pieces break apart on impact, and those broken pieces then shred through everything around them. It massively increases the amount of damage the bullet does.

>I honestly see no point in this round.

I see what you did there

agreed. if you're even considering doing a crime of any level, from taking someones phone on the train to robbing them outright, you should expect to be shot. not trying to be edgy

non gunfag here. isn't this a hollowpoint?

How do those work?

it splits apart

>he thinks Breitbart is anti-Semitic

youtube.com/watch?v=SgMzWTVn3GU