Powerful

Powerful

Nope nope would maybe would

Your time is over sexist white male scum. These brave and empowered women will expose you for the creep you are.

#MeToo

That is a horrible pic of Taylor Swift. She doesn't look fuckable at all.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in quite a while; what seems to be the consensus on the flood of women coming forward?

Why is it that only white men are being outed and always by "anonymous" women from over a fucking decade ago?

Most of them are attention seeking.

lol that hashtag cracks me up.

>A man said something perverted to me years ago on Twitter, I've been a victim of sexual assault

Can we please just end humanity already? The left is pandering really fucking hard to this nonsense too.

The man of the year is a "cuck"

Al Franken was as strong as they come for women's issues. Supreme cuck and they ate him for lunch because he dared to ever have testosterone flowing through his veins.

All because of his photo from 2006 of him pretending to grope someone's tits while she was asleep.

If I ever get into a position of power, before I even get to that point or anyone knows my name, I am combing through every single social media post and message I've ever sent.

God forbid I get my entire life ruined just because I said something while intoxicated to a woman on the internet 10 fucking years ago.

This was actually a good pick for “Person” of the Year
There’s been much worse

Except Bill Cosby, but he was drugging and raping women, but then again, He has very little in common with most black people.

I'm so sick of Taylor Swift

...No... no it wasn't. This was one of the dumbest fucking picks they've ever done. Colin Kapernick was a better pick (and even he was a stupid one). This is just virtue signalling bullshit to appeal to the mentally ill left.

I said most. People like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein are fucking monsters and I cannot think of a punishment that would be harsh enough for them.

Most of these people having their lives ruined though are from women from years ago or anonymous reports sent to places like Washington Post, New York Times, MSNBC or CNN. No journalism is being done into these claims and people are being fired just because of allegations. Completely fucking stupid. Imagine you could be fired tomorrow because a woman you don't like says you tried to finger her ass while at work.

The whole thing was fucking ridiculous, but it was more than the one pic.

If the women coming forward against dems are liberals, they're unbelievably stupid.

Agreed. I don't like Al Franken at all...think he stole that seat that he sits in...literally. I believe he lost the election.

But that aside, I think him resigning is stupid.

No one should be held to a standard of perfection. We don't want eunuchs leading our country with people like Kim Jong Un and Putin leading other countries. We need men.

This is what happens when you give women a loud speaker. Just like the Woman's March where everyone was walking around agreeing with each other and everyone said it was "so awe inspiring and powerful". For who? What got done? What did it accomplish?

How is the Person of the Year not Elon Musk, the man who is reshaping the world with every new venture?

it should be Elon every year tbqhwy

Reminder: Hitler was Man of the Year

a woman is 1/5th of a person

1st world equal rights activists are fucking stupid period. Go try your snowflake attention seeking bullshit in a place like Dubai or pick a country ruled by Islam to try that shit in. Women weren't even allowed to drive in Dubai until a year ago.

Vice did a story about a country where you kidnap your wife (you don't even have to know her) and the family has to convince them to marry you and that's that.

There's countries where women are stoned to death if they're raped because it's still considered adultery to the religion of peace.

Why won't these virtue signaling attention waving skanks do anything to raise awareness for those places? Oh right, because of social media and mainstream media pandering to these lunatics that they're oppressed by the evil white man.

>random guy puts hand on your ass for 3 seconds 5 years ago
>2017 Time Person of the Year

>Allowing a white man in this day and age to have achievements or recognized
Nope, sorry. If only he was brown or made Trump jokes every opportunity he got, then the media would give him more of a spotlight.

SHE WAS VIOLATED!
>Crying as she's waving stacks of 100s and writing her next song about the man who raped her

Nice

Has anyone cum tributed this cover yet? Cause someone’s definitely gotta get in that asap

To be fair Hitler is probably one of the most easily recognized people in all of history. He literally shaped discourse and the fate of the entire world for decades to come.

Not bad for an art student reject.

I wish I could feel sympathy for these ignorant celebrities who go through their lives with the biggest struggles being relationship troubles with other celebrities.

I guess life's hard for everyone

Chauvinist fuck

Oh and of course they're all dressed up like they're attending a funeral. I'm sure this cover got an outstanding ovation from the Stephen Colbert show.

Frankenstein is a piece of shit, like most Democraps. So happy he is being forced to resign in utter shame and disgrace.

>that fucking dude
In all fairness, what that dude did was sexual assault. Not even open to interpretation. I'm not a fan of that bitch, but the fact that she only sued for $1 was cool.

Anyway, I don't think you understand the cover.

Wait... wasn't Ashley Judd crying during an interview about how she knew what Harvey was doing and she didn't say anything? And why the hell is Taylor Swift on there? Cause she sued a stupid DJ?

Those are horrible examples.

dubs don't lie

Absolutely. Just sayin, Person of the Year is just the individual(s) who had the biggest impact... and attention-whores had a pretty damn big impact this year.

Yeah cause if some fag grabbed your crotch while you were sleeping and posted a pic of it online it would just be a funny gag and an innocent expression of testosterone

Im not sure if the people at time magazine are retarded or trying to say something, but the runner up for person of the year was donald trump a self admitted and many times accused sexual assaulter. Think about that for a secind you guys

>Democrats come clean and apologize

>Republicans: NUH UH! FAKE NEWS!

Yep

Nice shoop

He wasnt even touching her though he was hovering his hands over her pretending to grab her by the tits. She had on a 3 inch thick fucking vest no less

Donald Trump might be the most talked-about executive EVER in all of history. The international world is fascinated that this man is President. Liberals are beyond furious.

He's honestly the real Person of the Year.

Man of the Year before the war

This and I love that she's "traumatized" by it 10 years later.

This is already underrated

>33034▶
>herp derp ,mad

I think you're lying to yourself and anyone else who will listen. This isn't about progress, it's about furthering a false narrative that victims are somehow powerful. The most perverted thing going on here is that all the talking heads and $hillbots are crucifying anyone with a finger pointed at them, but the same people defended Bill Clinton. mfw this whole shit show is a distraction to cover up all the rapey pedo fucks in our government. Al Franken is a limited hang out and far many do far worse than old Al.
inb4 petulant liberal faggotry

lol wut?

But why

Nevertheless, I don't think he was depicted in a positive light

This guy is right. If this isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what is.

We, the white men, can be winners, but we can also be losers. There's nothing weird with us disappearing from history. We might die, white women will breed with Arabs or maybe Asians or niggers or god knows what other crap, and that will be it. Women have always been war booty and losing men have always died. The struggle is horrifyingly real.

So, I suggest we get our shit together without much fucking around. Make a commitment to realize white men are severely under attack! I repeat, the struggle is real!

By the way, I'm not sexist against women. Of course they are people, of course they have the right to vote as they should, and gender is a social construct and so on.

But the problem with Time is that they promoted not women who have achieved equality, but rather the trashiest women. Do you understand? Everybody, male or female or trans, must be appalled by this cover. These are not role models for women or for men. If you disagree with me, tell me, would you like to be molested and cry about in the news, and if you're a male, what exactly have you learned from this?

Time should have promoted brave women, like the ones who fight ISIS or the ones who fight real rape by protecting the second amendment in their favor or the ones who go vote in elections instead of staying home or the ones who win scientific awards usually given to men. Instead, they promoted trash.

more like baby of the year

I don't understand why the men being accused don't just flat out deny the accusations.

Random lady submitting an anonymous accusation to a major media outlet: "Random Actor is a sexual predator. He was constantly harassing me and grabbing at me on the set of Stupid Remake 3."

>#metoo

Random Actor: "Nope. Didn't happen. It's a complete fabrication."

Media: "Are you calling these brave women liars? You pig! You scum! How dare you cast doubt on them?"

Random Actor: "Yep. They're liars."

It doesn't even matter who's telling the truth. Just the fact that the accusation is being outright rejected would at least not make the entire world against you. Zealots would still accuse you constantly, but as long as they keep saying "No. That's false. They're lying." 90% of the country would believe them over an anonymous accuser.

I'm not defending the man. But no one has sparked as much discussion and outrage. Certainly no president what this interesting.

Hated presidents tend to get a lot of press and even Bush 2 was nothing compared to Trump.

thot of the year?

Relax, I'm on your side. I was just pointing out the fact that some guy latching onto Taylor Swifts bare ass is actually a lot worse than the vast majority of stories that I've heard lately.

I mean, most guys would want to beat the living shit out of that dude if it was their sister. Now, a hand on the leg or an unwanted dick pic? Not really a big deal.

they'll be fired just for the accusation due to all the bad press

underage b&

>a large group of women are what it takes to constitute a person

I think Time just dropped one hell of a red pill

b-b-b-benis

Bush 2: Return of the oil wars

It doesn't matter if they're going to get fired, they can still create doubt just by denying the accusation.

If they're going to be fired whether they deny it or not, then they might as well deny it and try to preserve their reputation for when this whole thing peters out, rather than staying silent like Louis CK or trying to distract like Spacey and his faggotry or trying to call in favors like Weinstein.

"Hey, you know Random Actor?"
"The sexual predator?"
"I don't believe he was ever actually convicted of anything. And he denied it the entire time."
"Well, women lie all the time, so some cunt was probably just on a power trip and trying to fuck up the life of a decent guy."

top kek

I don't get it.

Why are 5 people the person of the year?

Can groups of people now identify as one person?

PR departments and boards of directors make them do that to make the company look good. You think those guys actually want to go out there and say they feel awful about something they don't even remember doing a decade ago, especially something so fucking stupid and trivial?

The normies who are fueled off of mainstream media will believe any female that comes forward whether she's spewing bullshit or not. Women on the right don't align to this nonsense. I can't think of any female friend who would be offended or "assaulted" by a pic of someone pretending to grab her tit.

Conyers just resigned his house seat. Been there for a billion years.

>Can groups of people now identify as one person?
Oh Jesus Christ, SJWs are evolving. They can now identify as more than one person. What happens if you sleep with one who also says since you slept with her, you slept with her friend at the exact same time so now you're a rapist since her friend didn't consent.

corporations do this pretty much

It's sexual misconduct which is a class c felony.

You say this as if it’s somehow beneficial to come forward later.

Touching a person over their clothes shouldn't even be a felony. I don't mean assault, just coping a feel.

That's misdemeanor shit. Prisons are overcrowded as it is.

>corporations do this
I am aware of that, which is also incredibly stupid.

It is now. Women see an opportunity for attention. They probably didn't give a flying fuck about any of this before. They see it as a settlement or attention from the media, that is it.

This. This is pure truth.

So say "No."

>Actor gets accused
>PR Department: "We need you to go out there and apologize."
>Actor: "That's like admitting guilt. I'm not apologizing for something that didn't happen."
>PR Department: "Do it or we're pulling your contract."
>Actor: "Fine. Fuck off. I've got enough money to retire."
*Later that day*
Actor: "Nope. All the accusations are completely false. I've never engaged in any kind of sexual misconduct, and these women are either lying or insane."

Years ago in college I was studying alone in my room with the door open. 3 girls i have never met came in without asking and i didn't notice because I was studying. They came over to the futon I was on and sat next to me. I was quite surprised and became further surprised when one of them put her legs over mine and touched my thigh. As I stuttered out a wtf they swiftly got up and left. Never saw any of them again.

Am I Time's Person(s) of the year?
>fapped to that later that night, it is a fond memory.

#Worthit

ELON MUSK is a FRAUD.

He didn't create PayPal. When he was 28, his first company (Zip2) - which he started with just $28K - merged with Paypal and he took over. PayPal's chief investors were the Deusche Bank and Nokia. If Paypal was as profitable as claimed, the chief investors would have bought Musk out at any point.

Musk didn't create Tesla. He was sued (and settled out of court) by Tesla's actual creator Martin Eberhard... for claiming to have done so. Google it. The lead trigger for the suit was that Tesla was making claims that he was the co-creator of Tesla.

Musk's first company was the precursor for the name SpaceX. But the SpaceX company was worth under $100m when started. Then, after no Launches made schedule events and were overdue for a decade, the company ballooned in wealth to $1.2B without a single proof-of-concept. Then it went up to $2.8B after a single launch. NASA relied on them to supply the ISS with a director *(Musk) who has only two days of college education? No.
You see, Elon Musk's links to Mike Griffin (Head of NASA from 2005 to 2009) make everything clear. Griffin worked for the Venture Capital Arm of the CIA. The main company that he worked with was In-Q-Tel. And In-Q-Tel investrs in high tech companies for the sole purpose of keeping the CIA equipped with cutting level tech. Not only did In-Q-Tel invest in all of Musk's companies, it also created Musk himself. The process allows for fake portfolios, investments and fake projects to continually milk the treasury with billions of dollars in subsidies and grants etc.

Musk is a fraud. The CIA is using him to launder money. Wake up. The evidence is right there in front of you.

>No one should be held to a standard of perfection.

>not taking pictures of you groping people while they sleep
>perfection

I wish I had your low standards.

Ooo, I want to be person of the year too.

>Long work day, tired as hell but want to get a few beers out
>Go to bar, sit down and get one of those tall glasses (4 beers in one)
>Two fat loud girls waddle in (why are fat girls so fucking loud when they're drunk)
>One sits next to me, the other walks over to a booth and lays down
>Won't leave me the fuck alone, giving her the cold shoulder and ignoring her
>She runs her hand up my thigh and tells me she has her own place
>Smack it away and tell her to go away
>She just starts laughing and asking if I'm ready to leave
>Are you deaf? Go away
>She tries to go in for a kiss, push her away
>She looks like she's having a stroke, oh fuck me
>She barfs in my direction (luckily getting none of it on me) then walks out with her coat and purse still at the bar

#MeToo - I'm a survivor and I want to be Time's Person of the Year.

American need to start standing up for themselves and stop being cucks. the reason these men are getting outted for things like "attemted kissing" is because they have no backbone to begin with, makes them an easy target

Can't decide which one I want to fuck now.

Weinstein is LITERALLY the person who should have been on the cover of TIME since the whole point of Person Of The Year (formerly 'Man of the Year') is to nominate the person (good or BAD) who was most infliential.

The #MeToo women were mostly unknowns. Their names were rarely even mentioned. But of course, if they'd put Harvey on the cover of time like they did Hitler, all we would hear is Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah I'm sure the super-sleuths of Sup Forums are correct in this and the rest of the world is just bananas.

Super lazy work without cites nigger, 0/10

The newest generation being raised are the problem. They're all being raised by social media and mainstream media which is pandering to mental illness (AKA: The far left). We have so many purple hair mentally ill freaks out walking around now screaming CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! MICRO TRIGGER! and other stupid shit. It's not going to end.

Whut is In q tel

Eh, your rape sounds worse than my rape. The girl that sexually assaulted me was at least 7/10 with a nice body. Probably why i didnt care as much, and probably why ugly men are the ones to be accused the most.

>going people while they sleep
>while they have a fucking bullet proof jacket on
Fuck off, Republicunt, you're not fooling anyone.
>b b but Trump and Moore are totally innocent and it's just Fake News

The point of corporate personhood is so a corporation can own property and sign contracts like an actual person.

It also makes arbitrating disputes much easier. You only need to sue on entity, the corporation, instead of every shareholder individually.

These retards and their white complex. Soon your tired ass Social justice/Intersectionality/Feminist, Critical Race theory, ect garbage movement will dye out and you total achievement will amount to a minor annoyance in history. It will be known as that time when some far left Liberals went full retarded and tried to bring racism back and ignored biology. The men who where always in power will still be in power, all the down side of woman will be expose,d remembered, avoided, and you will be a tired failure with no job or social skills. Enjoy it while it lasts loser, your future is bleak.

A small few of you will think back and think "I can't believe I hated myself that much. Holy shit I was an idiot."

*die shit

I personally think that is the main reason Trump won the presidency. He has no patience or interest in tip toeing about and placating all the trans-nigger-pavement-kins and related made up bullshit.

Many people were fearing the USA would become a place where their children are encouraged to pay money to get their dicks ripped off. Their tax dollars would provide the funds.

Cringiest thing I've ever seen. Time magazine has lost all credibility along with all the other MSM.

musk is a phony lmao. trys so hard to be next Steve Jobs

I can see the sjws being looked on as a more horrible version of the hippies of the late 60s.

They had some good ideas but most were bad. The good ideas they ruined by trying to force them in the worst ways.

Part of me is glad Trump won so it will curb whatever intentions these tards have will not become laws.

Don't lie faggit, youd put your dick inside all of them you desperite vergin.

Not really many people are exposing him to be a fraud. Look him up and judge yourself. The greedy fucker even sued Top Gear cause they didn't like the Tesla Roadster.

I agree, just making sure you understand how the law views it.

>Rape Is The New Black
In it's third season