Does your cunt have towns that have misleading names? We have Paris, Kansas and over 20 towns named Moscow:

Does your cunt have towns that have misleading names? We have Paris, Kansas and over 20 towns named Moscow:
pri.org/stories/2016-03-10/there-are-more-20-towns-america-called-moscow-why
I've personally been to Houston, North Carolina but not sure if that counts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Kansas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have like 20 versions of every country's capital

All your denmark's are just small boring towns, at least Australia gave a beautiful place the name

There's a town close to me named Danmark.

>euros colonize the entire world
>have the ingenuity to travel the globe but cant come up with anything more original than adding new to a city name or worse yet just naming it letter for fucking letter after its European counterpart
Why are euros so bad at naming things? And yeah i get that it was for dick swinging and bragging rights but holy fuck you faggots now were stuck with it forever

At least they/we didn't name everything "Muhammad"

our cities, towns, suburbs, streets etc. are
80% British
10% Indigenous
5% German
5% other

so nah not really misleading

The western US has the best names mostly because it's not all a*glo trash.

>kansas city
>not in kansas

I thought Jesus was Brazilian through my whole childhood because we have a state capital called Bethlehem...

We got cities named "Bitche" and "Die"

CHI

Ah, but you're wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Kansas

It is in Kansas though, there are two cities named Kansas City one is in Missouri and the other smaller is located in Kansas so while the more relevant one is in Missouri it doesn't mean Kansas does not have it's own Kansas City

t. Kansan

Lol dafuck, if thhey'd know old-russian meaning of word moscow, they'd never name anything after this. It's literally either HIDDENUNDERSTONE, either WATERBEAR, either SWAMPY.

Well, the river Thames flows through London, Ontario.

It's still funny

dog bless austria :D

Wow australia how come you have a town caleld fucking

we have usa.

why are you living in the city which is known as the most boring one in the world?

a bunch

:^)

We have Palestine Texas, Paris Texas, Moscow Texas, Athens Texas, London Texas, Florence Texas, and Edinburgh Texas.

You run out of names eventually.

>name everything after the bible
>"a-at least it's not as trashy as anglo names."

pottery

>t. fedora

DUDE

>implying
im just kekking you guys claims to be oh so much more creative when you just copy/paste everything from the bible.

LMAO

Only Anglos did that

>tfw you thought you were going to Miami FL but you ended up in Miami OH

is it allowed to have the same name city in the same state?

I think it's possible, given that they would have different zip codes, but it would be confusing. I can think of a few very similar ones that aren't identical.

New Jersey has Millstone and Millstone Township, which are both called Millstone by the people who live there. North Carolina has a Horseshoe and a Horse Shoe. I think there are two Springfields in Pensilvania.

I think there's a rule that no two post offices can have the same name.

that's hilarious
maybe Jesus was brazillian tho you never know

>when you're so cultureless that you have to snatch european town names
Kek

>Having you capital named after your country
Not much better 2bh

There is an island of towns with misleading names

Well, technically it was called Tenochtitlan but spainards were so into destroying indigenous culture that they didnt keep it, to understand better why its called Mexico City, you must keep in mind that at the beginning it was a bunch of towns with their own name (Coyoacan, Tacubaya, etc...) ruled by the spanish crown until independence, then all those towns banded together to form the Distrito Federal, the name of our capital until early this year when it became Mexico City, the DF was lile Washington DC and its delegations have names of important national heroes like Miguel Hidalgo or Cuauhtemoc and the namea of old native populations like Coyoacan or Iztapalapa but altogether it ws federal territory until this year when it became just another state but it keeps the same names

In fact, all our towns names keep the indigenous name plus a catholic saint name or what the town is/was remarkable of like Teotihuacan de las Piramides or San Martic Coatepec or San Juan de las Papas

Its very interesting now that i think about it

London, Kentucky
Glasgow, Kentucky
Paris, Kentucky
Sparta, Kentucky
Somerset, Kentucky

maybe jesus wasn't real tbqh

>be australian
>ye ye i live just between newcastle and maduooakiawtaiyanaamedoorellertinor

>be american
>yea yea i live just between summersville and cherayeanne

>be mexican
>si si i live just between los ricos and coatzacoalcos de los querétaro

>be chinese
>shi shi i live just between zong wan lee and wan lee zong

>a bunch of nonsense about saint and angels
>obvious stuff named after the surrounding area but it's in Spanish so retards think it's unique
Wew

In my defense, it makes no sense this bunch of brown monkeys worshiping an Arab prophet because some random white people made them believe it.

So Jesus being Brazilian was a way more solid theory.

No I'm just a Kansan not a person living in Kansas city, I live in a town of 300 people, it's just that I know about Kansas City considering it's in my state.

>There's Lahore in America
>I'm in Lahore,Pakistan

Redpill me on siskiyou
Is it a meme county?

>when americans fuck up so much your stolen land they even fuck up the original name
Why the fuck is La Jolla and not La Joya?

>Mexican's still think it was ever their land

Wew. Loosely controlling a territory for a little more than 20 years while getting anally raped by the natives does not make it your land. I would be better off whining about how Cuba was stolen from me by the communists.

we have Brasil and California

You know theres more history beyond your independence, right?

Please google "Viceroyalty of the new Spain".

I really mean it, considering that half of your population thinks the planet is 10,000 years old I'm guessing that maybe you think that the world is 250 years old

What the fuck, America.

We have a town named Kremlin, and a part of Paris is White house (Maisonblanche)

No

Named after Lisbon's Belém, as well.

We also have a Nazareth.

>Tabwakea
Allright
>London
>Paris
Weird, but not unheard of
>Poland
kek
>Bay of Wrecks

>>>Banana