Eminem ends racism!

Eminem ends racism! youtube.com/watch?v=56KYMMGudcU&t=0h0m0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVx3EQOErhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about time king eminem for president

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

i was making a joke but fuck what the hell is he doing?

"I wonder if we hire more black cops, the crap stops"

I'm done. There's no rhyme or reason

no rhyme or reason? ask yourself, who buys the majority of rap albums?

okay fuck this. fuck eminem. fuck this song. fuck this upcoming album. mass dislike this shit. don't support this shit. call it a day. the fucking curtain has closed on this old man. should have retired at 30 like he said he originally would.

White people? lmfao

white people I ain't no unrealist

This is Eminem? Jesus Christ he sounds like shit now. This is pretty much the worst song I've heard him do in years. Seriously, even without all the dindu ass kissing this is objectively terrible, the beat is weak, the rap is weak and his voice sounds like shit.

he speaks about blacks and then says we.
im ashamed ever listen to music of him and liking it

just about to say the same. he keeps saying we when referring to black people what the ever loving fuck is going on?

no joke, im literally sellig my em albums tomorrow, im turning 21 soon its time to grow the fuck up anyway, fuck this guy its over

>im turning 21 soon
kek

does someone have some shit on him? seriously this is so out of character for him.

can't wait to hear that Ed Sherren colab

Kek

Hey just out of curiosity, I'm an over 30 oldfag and I don't really pay attention to music anymore, but I remember this guy from when I was in high school. Do people actually still listen to this guy and take him seriously? I'm honestly surprised he's even still around; next someone is going to tell me Limp Bizkit is still making records.

"Remember when he was an anti-establishment hero?"

No. He was controlled opposition. He didn't switch sides, he was just never the hero you wanted him to be.

they dont have mirrors in the ghetto, to poor. the puddles are all muddy and every window is broken. cars dont stop in the ghetto and just book it.
im guessing he spend so much time ther he now thinks he is black

after Eminem show and 8mile soundtrack i forgot about Eminem. over 30 too.

Yeah, he's worshipped as a god-tier rapper by rap "connoisseurs". It's funny that a White dude is considered the greatest of all time in rap. Must be some privilege or whatever.

I'm just wondering when Eminem is going to release the track where he calls on Blacks to stop waiting on White people and to start doing things to get their shit together and improve their lot in life, like cutting back on violent crime, Black fathers taking responsibility for their children, graduating from high school, shit like that.

>controlled opposition
please. he's a functionally illiterate dropout who would be dumping bags of frozen onion rings into a deep fryer at some Jack in the Box in Detroit right now if he hadn't been lucky enough to have his mixtape heard by the right people. Nobody would bother controlling him, he never had a side and he was nobody's hero, he's just an idiot that happens to have a megaphone.

yeah I think Eminem Show was the last one of his that I heard, then he sort of fell off the map. I remember in like 2008 or something I saw some video of him where he had his hair back to its natural color and was whining about having to go to rehab or something. He looked like shit too. I remember kind of laughing at it and thinking how life must have done a number on that guy, then I just kind of forgot about him until now.

>I'm just wondering when Eminem is going to release the track where he calls on Blacks to stop waiting on White people and to start doing things to get their shit together and improve their lot in life, like cutting back on violent crime, Black fathers taking responsibility for their children, graduating from high school, shit like that

Pretty sure the blacks would turn on him and call him racist if he did that lol.

Look.

Another person trying to stick up for a group of people who choose to not obey the law

If blacks were so violent and committing so many fucking crimes, and simply.. just bad people, then they would probably not be profiled this way

Facts don't care about your feelings

Just think, we'll finally have a black president

that was already done in the 8 mile movie. He was never in those areas. Remember He was born in a trailor park. the white ghetto.

Outrageous thing is he's from Detroit where the cops are black as hell and corrupt as fuck

Lol

Checked and rap sucks when you're hungover anyway

what will I tell my kids.

Just listen to his earlier stuff you like it!

But daddy Lil Pump

youtube.com/watch?v=yVx3EQOErhs

lil pump probably better

Living in a world developed by colonialism. The cold exterminates the fools.

sauce?