DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE OUT THE STORM? The "Elite" do, and we're not invited

DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE OUT THE STORM? The "Elite" do, and we're not invited.

mom's basement

Sounds like these "Elite" are better than you then.
So they should just be called the elite, no quotation marks.

Fuck off, OP.
You've never owned a hundred dollar bill in your life.

>Sounds like these "Elite" are better than you then. So they should just be called the elite, no quotation marks.

Better how? They're a bunch of losers.

They are gonna ride out the storm, while you aren't. Sounds like you are the loser.

What the fuck is that supposed to be? It doesn’t look anything

fuck the elite, buncha faggots

>What the fuck is that supposed to be? It doesn’t look anything

It's the "elite" god. Look again...

>Fuck off, OP.
You've never owned a hundred dollar bill in your life.

In a way, you're right. All their money is issued as debt.

Thought about that while typing, actually. We never really "own" US Federal Reserve notes. We just borrow them to keep track of debts. Which is why we all pay federal income tax, as payment to use their property as our standard for currency.

>Thought about that while typing, actually. We never really "own" US Federal Reserve notes. We just borrow them to keep track of debts. Which is why we all pay federal income tax, as payment to use their property as our standard for currency.

In violation of the US constitution. Biggest scam in world history.

it looks like a bonzi tree

>it looks like a bonze tree

* sigh * ok

I’m not seeing a god there where exactly is this god supposed to be? Looks like smoke from a camp fire

>I’m not seeing a god there where exactly is this god supposed to be? Looks like smoke from a camp fire

Hint.

What does it mean? I can see the swastika.

Some people see it straight off - it's Lucifer.

I don't get it. Is it supposed to be a dragon curve?

Mr. Miagi is the elite God! We will hide in his dojo with that Italian kid and smoke opium

It's a dragon / serpent / snake. Out of its eye there's a swastika - in this context "the light" of knowledge. Lucifer the Bearer of the Light. The mascot and symbol of the group that tries to run the world.

> Mr. Miagi is the elite God! We will hide in his dojo with that Italian kid and smoke opium

He was pretty cool.

if the "elite" were gonna do some shit, why would they leave a secret message, like in OP's pic? Like, why leave a hint? Shut up faggot lmao

>if the "elite" were gonna do some shit, why would they leave a secret message, like in OP's pic? Like, why leave a hint? Shut up faggot lmao

It's a mind game. The idea is to enervate the gen pop while the elites go about their nefarious deeds. So people like you say "This makes no sense" while they stick it up your rear with a big laugh.