C-Celeb Thread for betas, d-down-sized m-men panty t-tapping quietly through th-the m-mistress' house

C-Celeb Thread for betas, d-down-sized m-men panty t-tapping quietly through th-the m-mistress' house...

Undeserving beta here.

bless you stutterbro

thread needs more vic feet

Oh wait it’s a Herman thread...

taylor is the most alpha waifu.

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm lucky t-to have someone l-like her... I-I'm sorry I d-don't deserve t-to have s-someone a-as beautiful a-as her because I'm a-a half man...

I have never thought of myself as a beta really but last thread i realized i want ivanka trump to have cold, dominant sex with me

Its a weird feel

Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

FUCK. YES.

I worship Kate dude

You and me both bro.

S-She i-is a v-very nasty p-piece o-of work and s-sniffles o-off hundreds o-of m-men a-a-at a time i-in h-her ventures b-but wh-when i-it c-c-comes t-t-to m-me a-a tear i-in her i-impervious v-vesture a-a-appears...

any interest in 1-on-1 chat to her? discord chatstep etc?

Well, I did order out the dessert.

>the way they just spill out the side

I came into the thread without any intention of cumming for her, but i swear she makes it hard not to second guess

Mmmm... Well i gotta go in like 20 minutes, so I might not have time. I could see u later tonight maybe?

that's the fanciest thing i've ever heard

Maybe not the best. Got discord? Add xqr#9508 and we can link up sometime soon.

Try not to be too weird there user.

I-I'm r-r-really sorry th-this h-happened but i-it did... N-Now I-I'm s-s-stuck w-with this s-super w-woman and n-no doubt e-e-everyone w-wants h-her... I-I tremble i-in m-my m-man shorts, s-sweaty... T-They d-don't c-c-care about m-me b-but i-it's a-all about th-this beauty...

Yeah. D_wigs #4422

I-I w-w-wish I-I could b-be a superman s-so she could h-have a p-perfect match but I-I guess that's i-impossible... S-So far I-I've f-f-f-failed t-to treat h-her right and g-good and believe m-me she doesn't l-like it at a-all... B-But sh-she j-just c-can't s-seem t-to find the s-strength to end i-it...

Any requests?

When will herman get what he deserves?

This is the internet stop fucking typing with a stutter f-f-faggot

true story incoming
>used to work as a host in a famous NYC restaurant/dessert shop
>always a wait, would make hundreds of dollars in tips on a busy day dealing with celebrities/regular people handshaking me $100 dollar bills to cut the line (no reservations)
>late one weeknight maybe around 9 or 10, restaurant is full but only 1 or 2 people waiting
>couple comes in with a young, pretty attractive girl. parents look wealthy so i stiffen up hoping they'll tip me for a table
>start talking to them, tell them its a 45 minute wait but "ill see what i can do"
>"oh that would be great, we just got here from LA and are starving!"
>ask them if its their first time at our restaurant, first time in NYC?
>no, she's an actress - we're in NY often
>girl is shy and looks down at her feet blushing
>i say oh cool, what do you do?
>the parents incredulously say "shes on the disney channel, this is victoria justice"
>idk who the fuck that is, but cool - welcome
>get them a table upstairs where we usually put celebrities
>while shes up there some little kids on the main floor are freaking out "omg omg omg was that victoria justice??"
>i google her, oh shit shes a disney star, millions of followers etc etc
>remember her blushing, check her age - shes 20 at the time (roughly my age)
>start talking to coworkers, im the only one whos single/not gay, gotta make a move
>write my name and number on a slip of receipt paper
>she comes downstairs to use the bathroom, we make eye contact and she smiles before looking down again
>after the bathroom she comes out and takes some pictures with the kids, her parents come downstairs and are smiling
>"thank you so much! victoria loved it, you were very nice"
>victoria says "thank you!" and opens her arms to hug me
>we hug, it's alright
>"thanks for coming! here's my number if you want to stop in again or have a host to show you around NY"
>she blushes and smiles, parents smile, they leave
parents didn't tip me, she never called. fuck your mistress.

I-I g-guarantee if y-you were Vic's f-f-f-father or mother you w-would w-want her l-leaving m-my insensitive a-ass in the d-dry heaps l-long a-ago... I-I bet a l-lot o-of h-her f-f-f-fans would w-want t-to beat m-me u-up as w-well... I don't blame th-them...

You pathetic shit.

your mistress is so hot

love Blake

I-I-I'm v-very s-s-sorry for o-offending y-y-you g-good sirs and I-I know I-I have a lot t-t-to answer f-f-f-for b-because I-I g-got Vic undeservedly...

Taking requests

wow...

S-Sorry g-good s-s-sir, I-I better l-leave; g-good night...

you don't have to go stutterbro. but if you're going to bed, make sure to bang your mistress real good

I-I want y-y-you g-good k-kind s-s-sirs t-t-to understand I-I take th-the p-possession o-of Vic v-v-very s-s-s-seriously; I-I know I-I have b-been g-g-given s-s-something v-v-very special...

she's got a helluvan ass

I-I think s-s-some o-of the a-a-alphas h-here c-c-can understand th-that slight g-g-gleam o-of disappointment i-in V-Vic's e-e-eye wh-when th-they understand th-the e-effect I-I have h-had upon h-h-her l-life... I-I'm s-s-sorry f-f-for b-being a-a-a loser wh-who l-lucked o-out s-s-supremely w-w-with her...

watson

I would make a request, but i dont know what i want right now. I'm just too easy, nice lips and curves are all i need, and even then there are girls like anna kendrick that turn me on without having those things.

Actually, I do, kind sir. Miss Roberts, if you will.

worst emma

Please not the emmas..please

I will never be able to cum

Roberts is so much fun to come to, you know you want to, baby.

bless you user I fuckin love Kate

Feel free to be more specific.

fuckkkk

sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Love that over the shoulder

same dude. same. she's been so underrated for the majority of her career

noice

W E I N S T E I N E D

I havent ever cum for roberts before! Watson is just too much of a board and she has ok aesthetics but she never turns me on, really, so i cant fap for her. Roberts...doesnt have those problems. I like her lips, and as is obvious by her picture she has a tight body, i've just never really had her grab me and make it so i just give in and pump myself for her out of lust, you know?

Hudgen?

I wish there was more of that appearance with the plaid dress

>tfw you see it

wtf....noooo
kardashian shit klan

But I'm getting distracted, any other requests?

I have a bunch but I'm not gonna spam the thread with Emma. so there's this one and one more after

smug Emma is smug

It's Kourtney Kardashian and Vanessa Hudgens

Get off Sup Forums fags

No worries, Who else are you looking for, I'll try to post some that arent terribly common, no promises.

I have no requests

Just someone with tits or ass or a particularly sexy face would be nice. I basically just cant get turned on by watson, lol

I don't know what you're doing but I think I like it...