If you support Trump, you have a low IQ and should be euthanized for eugenic purposes

If you support Trump, you have a low IQ and should be euthanized for eugenic purposes.

>if you support this fascist you should be put to death!

Weird since I have been tested by professionals to have a high IQ and still voted for the guy. It is almost like you are dismissing reasons why people wanted to vote for him. Golly.

Not a trump supporter at all but my god the original poster here is a moron. If you truly believe people should be euthanized based on political preferences then you're no better than Hitler. Seems to me you should hang yourself or choose to educate yourself and accept there are people in this world with different opinions and lifestyles.

If you DON'T support Trump, you have a mental disease (liberalism)

Intelligence is not genetic. So you'd really just be saying, you're dumb therefore we're going to kill you. Time to go back to the dark ages.

From someone who is anti-Trump, him being in office has exponentially increased my investments.
Hate to say it, but fiscally he's actually doing a good job.
I just wish he wasn't such a fucking asshole.

Ge's not the asshole we wanted...Wait a minute, yes he is the asshole we wanted, and needed! Make America Great Again!

well why not? years of people pretending to be your friend, why not just have a guy that says fuck you.

he eats 2 big mac & 2 fish fillet and downs it with a milkshake. he's a fat fuck

Oh so much for the tolerant left
Typical leftard
SJWs are the real fascists
This is a perfect example of a Hillary voter
People like OP are why Trump won
etc....

Fuck off you faggot with this weak ass bait, go back to playing with your Russian dolls.

you support pedophiles.

shit nice quads, what a waste of them though

"I'm retarded and the only two options are Republicans and Democrats"

If you are a liberal you have a low IQ and lack common sense and should be exterminated. FYI My IQ is 133.

t. brainlet