>TOR@MIL 7 P.M. CST ON NBATV
>SAS@MEM 8:30 P.M. CST ON TNT

FRIDAY
>BOS@CHI 6 P.M. CST ON ESPN
>HOU@OKC 8:30 P.M. CST ON ESPN
>LAC@UTA 9 P.M. CST ON ESPN2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9g0r1g0d-zA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PKL-DCTLQCyRCNzvt_qWNtIDlCgbfGYVFBpEx4x7Y14/edit#gid=125019899
cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-2017-tiebreaker-results-as-knicks-lose-no-6-lottery-slot-to-wolves/
bleacherreport.com/articles/2704117-youve-got-to-hit-first-draymond-green-reveals-his-secrets-to-stopping-stars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TOR: Serge Ibaka (ankle) a GTD for Tuesday
SA: Kawhi Leonard scores 37, hits 19-of-19 FTs
CLE: J.R. Smith (hamstring) hopeful for Game 3
MEM: Zach Randolph starts the second half
CLE: Kyrie Irving goes off for 37 pts w/ 4 triples
CLE: LeBron James scores 25 points in Game 2 win
IND: Jeff Teague tweaks right wrist in loss Monday
IND: Paul George scores 32, Pacers lose Game 2
CLE: Iman Shumpert starts second half for Smith
IND: Al Jefferson (ankle) available to play Monday
LAC: Austin Rivers (hamstring) doubtful for Game 3
UTA: Derrick Favors expected to start Tuesday

Ibaka isn't 100%....

ITS FUCKING OVER THE DREAM IS DEAD

anyone else /smugbuck/ tonight?

/celties/

>there are people on Sup Forums right now rooting for the Cavs

Imagine living such a pointless and sad existence.

If i See a bucks fan in this thread, you will see my Fist in your Face.

will they ever learn?

No they won't because they're Cloppers fans.

>bRACKETS edition
more like BUCKETS edition

RACKETS
A
C
K
E
T
S

Houston is a poopoo team. So is Oklahoma City.

Lawyers on suicide watch

Who /garfield/ here?

dont talk shit about your own city, Okie.

Right here lad

Wew

pointless because LeGod is getting another one for DA LAND.

Tee-hee! Funny joke

>Unironically not rooting for the Cavs
Holy shit, fucking embarrassing.

>For Game 2: Durant (L calf strain), Livingston (R index finger sprain & hand contusion), Barnes (R ankle/foot sprain) are all Questionable.

listen to him.

LeGod has already done the impossible. They might as well hand him the championship and Finals MVP.

kek called it when I was watching the game. trainers were aggressively working on his calf and he didn't play at all in the 4th. I hope it lingers and ends up as a full tear, fuck that choking faggot KD

>memeiors injured before even going to moda

it's over

Don't even expect him to play in the finals at all (if GSW even gets that far).

In the magical chance that KD gets to the finals, it's going to be fucking hilarious watching LeJesus BTFO him.

>LeGod has already done the impossible
>3-4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reminder that we will see you in the WCF, Warriors.

>

LeGod is preparing for his 4peat at this point.

>beats a 73-9 team
>beats them down 3-1
>led in all statistical categories for both teams
???

>refball
>refball
>statpadding

AMA

Rapties vs Thunder finals

My Rapties will tie the series tonight right bros? RIGHT? RIGHT?ERIGHT>F>EJIERMGERm\eroehop;retno eh neqtnmernopoetnm enopqernmopetnop

>KD questionable for tomorrows game

I know that feel bro

you mad?

he got the championship and he'll do it again this year.

>we will be robbed of this 2 years in a row

Devin Booker and D'Angelo Russell playing Call of Duty live right now

twitch tv / swiftor

>asking them who will win it all
>Russell: Lakers will still have to get to WCF first
>Booker: they're talking about this season *looks sad*
>Russell: Houston
>Booker: it will be rematch

>you mad?

why would i be?

WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU

youtu.be/9g0r1g0d-zA

Is Butler better than PG13?

whats going on ITT?

is everyone ITT good? nephew?

new kendrick is cornball nigga/pussy White boi rap: the album

Everything is not fine this m************ bread we need some f****** help or something's going to go down something big is going to go down and you don't want to see what happens because you will get f***** up

>New
It came out like 5 days ago, you late as fuck:O(+_+) foh

reminder that she's coming to san antonio aka home of the 2017 Larry O'Brien trophy

Who /bucks/ here?

kawhi always looks so sad

me on the left

he's blackpilled

9. Looks like a filthy whoooore

>Durant not even able to practice

I fucking love it. He has a lifetime of altered biomechanics from his multiple foot surgeries. Hope this bitch nigger is never the same again

Please let us win tonight.

>8
>pure waifu who has probably logged in thousands of hours of community service

>5
>was probably talked into being a cheerleader by one her girl friends after being unhappy with her old 9-5 job
>ended up loving her new job making fans and the community happy

>3
>longtime cheerleader for various sports
>has mastered every routine and has perfect timing
>loves to share her knowledge and work ethic with her coworkers

Cockshits Bucks finals

give me 8

Nice work la

Hoping for 5>3>9 tbqh

how bad are the raptors gonna get bootyblasted tonite?

With Ibaka a limpy gimped negro, how many facials will JV enjoy from Giannis tonight?

Bux 105
cRaps 94

Raps 113
Bucks 91

Just remote viewed the nba finals for the next 3 years. Here were my results (I did not target winners, just finals participants)

>17 finals - Cavs/Warriors
>18 finals - Celtics/Warriors
>19 finals - Bulls/Lakers

>remote viewed

Which is a real thing. What's your point

stop posting this psyop img. thank you

No it isn't

>remote viewed
>a real thing

is it wrong that this wnba season im actually going to pay money to go see this girl play? shes playing for the san antonio stars

how much are front row tickets? like $15?

are you absolutely sure about this before you get BTFO? Final chance to back away before you look like an idiot.

free when you buy ding dongs

do you think she'd date me senpai I wanna take her out to mi tierra or some other entry level San Antonio restaurant before truly redpilling her

How come the Redskins have to change their name but they don't?

Westbrook is winning MVP guys.

I just found out. Don't go to /nba/ so maybe you already know, but this is pretty damn historic.

I was rooting for him all season thinking he'd never win it and he actually did.

This is awesome. There's some google doc being spread on twitter and a writer from SB Nation is keeping track of it.

>raptors celtics clippers all lose

Imagine the panic lmao

>panic
>not joy

>Westbrook is winning MVP guys
>swept in 4

>60 revealed votes out of 100
>Westbrook has more than half of first place votes (38)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PKL-DCTLQCyRCNzvt_qWNtIDlCgbfGYVFBpEx4x7Y14/edit#gid=125019899

Clops win the next three then lose the next three. Ballmer sells the team to china, and the cursed franchise is stricken from all nba records lest they infect the rest of the league.

depends, do you like to be dominated? she looks like the type of girl who likes to be in control

yeah but mvp

who else here wants westsweep to win the MVP just so he can get embarrassed, exposed and swept in 4 vs harden?

This guy seems like a serious hater.

I guess this is why I don't come to /nba/

Goodbye guys.

wat

The guy you're replying too.

wnba 4th row are $55 lmao

stay mad and jelly faggot as he wrecks you and your teams asshole AGAIN this year.

just going to stop by real quick to drop this off, just goes to show how pathetic the wolves young core is, they're getting all kinds of help from the league and still don't have the talent to get to the playoffs. disappointing.
also
>knicks

>On Tuesday afternoon, the NBA held a mini lottery-type process to determine the draft order of teams who finished the regular season with identical records. It was not exactly the most thrilling event, but it does have some important implications for the 2017 NBA Draft.

>The main event was the drawing that would determine who would pick first -- if neither team jumps into the top three -- between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the New York Knicks, who each finished the season at 31-51. When the jumbling of the ping pong balls had come to an end, the new-look Timberwolves were the winner. Classic mid-sized Midwestern city bias if you ask me!

cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-2017-tiebreaker-results-as-knicks-lose-no-6-lottery-slot-to-wolves/

ladies and gentlemen, your 2016-2017 NBA Champions

okc aint getting past the rockets, they may even get swept, but i'll give them one game.

I read an article earlier today where draymond reveals some of his secrets on defending different players, some of the shit was stuff I don't even think about when I'm watching games

I feel like he's just a basketball genius and he might end up being a really good head coach some day, if he can somehow not get techs

They're just mad it's okay. They can have a couple more wins if they want.

>Other teams are winning championships because their point guards are bombing threes left and right (Curry / Kyrie)
>Chris Paul keeps shooting only a couple threes per game and instead keeps on insisting on MUH PICK N ROLL and MUH PICK N POP despite the fact modern NBA offenses are focused more around ball movement between players

He has nobody but himself to blame for failing to succeed. I don't think he's a bad player, just a stubborn one.

sauce?

Someone post the harden small penis picture

remember, 41 votes were not linked. If the majority of those went to Harden he will in fact win MVP

the NBA is rigged so I don't doubt they'll change the outcome to whatever they please to save their own asses from embarrassment

you're a giant faggot and have no idea what ur talking about.

>there is no such thing as remote viewing.

Can he beat the wizards in the conference final?

I don't wanna face a team coached by Dray, lmao, they'd literally all have a tech during the season.

>5 seconds in google
bleacherreport.com/articles/2704117-youve-got-to-hit-first-draymond-green-reveals-his-secrets-to-stopping-stars