How long should I stop eating to get like this? I am trying to lose some stubborn fat...

How long should I stop eating to get like this? I am trying to lose some stubborn fat. Any precautions and tips are welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diS49kvWWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0diS49kvWWE

Thank you.

Christian Bale just ate a single can of tuna every day to get like that

just do meth faggot

And one apple, also, I'm pretty sure he ran 13 miles a day.

>invent time machine
>go back to germany in 1940's
>tell em your a jew
>your welcome

If you actually want to look like that, and nobody is paying hundred of thousands of dollars to do so, you should probably just kill yourself.

This

I think it was one apple, one can of tuna, one cup of coffee, and water to fill the gap.

I actually use this movie specifically as motivation to drop more weight. Currently 6'1" 143, looking to drop to 140 (underweight) by Christmas.

Out of curiosity, why are you anons trying to drop weight if you're already underweight? Sports?

Because my gf finds it really sexy. Maybe I have no self worth, but fuck if it isn't the hottest thing ever seeing her look at my body.

This

>have grandpa
>grandpa is mormon
mormons can't use tobacco, remember that it comes in later
>grandpa weighs ~180lbs
>grandpa was a guardsman in 1940
>grandpa got in trouble
>grandpa's CO told him he could go to prison or go to the phillipines
>grandpa says phillipines? never heard of him. fuck prison
>grandpa goes to phillipines
>in country for less than a year
>japs invade
>batan death march
>japs find out grandpa's religion prohibits tobacco
>mix chewing tobacco with his handfull of rice a day
>grandpa becomes slave in mitsubishi's mines
>regular ass kickings bc he takes credit for marines' fuck up
japs considered marines an elite unit, so when a marine fucked up they usually were killed
soldiers weren't considered hot shit so they just got beatings
>eventually japan surrenders
>grandpa weighs ~90lbs
>grandpa tries to quit chewing tobacco
>can't, has to have a dip about once a week the rest of his life
>out of captivity for for 2 years before he can eat anything other than rice w/o throwing up
never really regains his appetite
>never gets over 120lbs again

so do what my grandpa did
>only eat 1 handful of rice mixed with chewing tobacco each day
>march 96-112 miles
>work in a mine for for 3 years
>get your ass kicked multiple times per day

also take my grandpa's advise
>If you are given the choice between prison and a war that no one has heard of, choose prison

Take vitamins. Drink plenty of water. Get the fiber you need to move your shit out of ya. Also, don't do this, you piece of shit fag.

This

Even has bigger arms than me. My arms suck. My arms are like chinese size compared to my legs and torso.

Lol what a fucking pussy whipped cuck. Kill yourself.

yeah I know but if I did, she probably would too. The world can lose me but I won't bring her down with me.

I'm 6'3" 140, and I've been trying to gain weight for like a year and a half, but unfortunately, I'm a poorfag, and so the only real way I could gain that weight is with mcdonalds and just sitting around, but I'd rather gain in muscle. I've gotten about 30% stronger, but I haven't really gained any weight at all.

Do you run? I used to be fit. I work in the fitness industry. If I slip up, I gain fat very rapidly due to the abundance of fat cells I've created before losing weight. When I need to lose weight, I eat a teaspoon of peanut butter throughout the day, sip on diet dr pepper and chew copenhagen whenever I like pretty much. Drink lots of water... You will also do well to have a lot of coffee throughout the day to keep you mentally sharp. I was able to maintain my running schedule (3-12 miles a day) with less than 500 calories a day. You can keep that up for a week or so. You will need a day here and there with just eating whatever you like. If you feel like your body needs food after 4 or 5 days of low calorie, then keep yourself alive. If you aren't exercising at all, you can easily live off of 300-400 calories no problem. Be safe, though.

you know that eating healthy (cooking fresh meals on your own) is the cheapest way of eating?
how the fuck can you be broke but consider mcdonalds? you are not thin because you are broke. you are thin because you are stupid.

Nothing of value would be lost. For either .

For how long though? Is that not the real question?

I appreciate your opinion but I respectfully disagree.

You have no self worth, so your opinion doesn't matter. Nothing of you matters.

Not sure to be honest. The quote I've read is from a biography of him but I'm not reading that shit.

And yet here I am.

Hardly. What I meant when I said that is that the easiest way for me to gain weight would be to binge on macdonalds. I didn't say that's what I do, and I specified that I'd prefer to gain weight in muscle, which I thought would have made it clear that I /wasn't/ doing that. My problem is that I haven't been getting as many calories as I should to gain weight because of my genetic predisposition to being thin, my habits, and my choices.

I straight up do not eat enough food to put on weight of any kind, which really doesn't bother me that much. I really haven't been trying all that hard beyond going to the gym and being conscious of whether I'm eating enough, which sometimes I'm not. fuck outta here.

Get on my train and you will look like that soon

being poor factors in basically as far as "lots of calorie-dense nutritious meals very frequently is costly and time-consuming, and I'm not poor because of my fantastic work-ethic"

This. I’m superrrrr poorfag 26 year old full time student (sit around allllll day). 6’1 240lb fattystrong with gf. I make all my own meals. Udon with vegetables, Spaghetti and meatballs, chicken Mac and cheese, stir fry with rice, etc. I eat good (even if it’s only once a day). I look good enough to have gf and feel good enough to have a 4.0 gpa. I also have a huge pit bull, who has to eat special food for allergies. when I’m super super broke I cook dog friendly food for us both, it costs almost nothing, literally 50¢ for a good nutritious meal.

>pic relate, it’s my yolked up dog who eats what I eat, note the beautiful coat

Good looking pitty

cute dog.
> would pet /10

not eating will put your body into a metabolic starvation state, in which it will grasp at every nutrient, and try to turn down energy-wastage as much as possible. basically, you will hold onto every bit of fat for as long as possible to get you through the "famine" time.

you need to ramp up energy consumption, exercise and other techniques that increase basal metabolic rate. you also need to add in low calorie foods that waste a lot of energy to digest, like vegetables and fiber. they satiate you, but waste energy (ie break down fat stores).

whatever weight you lose fast, youll be able to gain back fast. that which you lose slowly will be harder to regain

This is now dog thread

Such trips. So truth.

This

Eat as much meat/fat as you want. Dont eat carbs/sugar. Work out hard in the morning on an empty stomach with only protein/coffee. You wont look like that but youll lose the stubborn fat. Your welcome

The Model Diet - Coffee Cigs and Coke... nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

So find your BMR, go to the gym and set up a biceps and back, chest and triceps, then legs (each group is a different days workout)with abs and 20 min of cardio every day. Lifet 60-80% of your 1 rep max for the best hypertrophic muscle gain. Eat less calories than your bmr(basic metabolic rate) get 8hrs of sleep every night. Take a good multi vitamin. And do t eat like a fuckig slob and you will look good as fuck naked in about 9-12 months.

Eat 1 apple a day for a year to look like this guy

If you want to gain eat more than your bmr and 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight