Would you like to convert all women into cattle?

would you like to convert all women into cattle?
and use them like cattle (milking, meat, ect)?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/people-for-the-ethical-treatment-of-animals-peta-convert-all-women-into-cattle
youtube.com/watch?v=DvNfsn5BSrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do I sign the petition

No, of course not. Girls are pretty cool. Why would I want to be so mean to 'em?

>finally get female human milk
>what did that freud guy say again

why not? they are dumber than most of men, so they shouldnt be named human

That would just make them bitch and complain more.

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Here
change.org/p/people-for-the-ethical-treatment-of-animals-peta-convert-all-women-into-cattle

I don't think we want their meet, but otherwise yes.

Away! Go the fuck

>Women are a financial and moral drain on modern society.

lost

Is this a cannibal thread? :o

>Women are a financial and moral drain on modern society.
that is true

general dehumanisation of women

Nah I'm too emotionally biased. Cant imagine someone's grandma being treated like this. Plus the costwould be to much on top of very lite transitional capital. If magic were a variable then yeah i guess. We'd perfect technology that'd make en like your hentai

that guy is right.

being a asshole is a choice you´ve made at a certain point in your life.
everybody desires recognition, its possible that at some point during your childhood you recieved attention by being a bad boy and because it was simple enough for you, you stuck to that concept.
but does it make you a happy person?

Wtf James, what made you this way?

lol

more?

Arent most of them cows anyway?

No thanks, I like women and I enjoy having conversations with them as equals.

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=DvNfsn5BSrc

tips fedora

Found the cuckboy that's lost in the eternal friend zone

and this is why you fucks are the most pathetic beta cucks in the world.

Found the virgin cuck

The only faggots that have these fantasies are beta retards that can't and never get girls.

You've won nothing shithead. Wallow in the shit you've created. Because soon, all you've worked for will vanish and you'll be left with nothing. When you least expect it, the shit you talk, you'll choke on it.

>4 people

No.
Is this you, cannibal fetish user?

Blue balled

Actually they're not really dumber than men, on average more of them are pretty smart, while really stupid and genius women are rarer.
You just get the impression that men are smarter because we tend to cluster around the genius and really stupid ends of the scale and you are focusing on the smart end.

Thinking and gam gam producing powered milk makes me dick diamonds.

times white knighted on the internet
||||||||||||||||
times a maden has rewarded me with sex

Would you be upset if a woman said she wanted to convert all men to horse, used for carrying things, powering machines and, in some parts of the world, harvested for meat?

lol... apart from meat, how is that any different?

Men dumber than other men should be considered animals too then.

Only one shall remain to reign over the rest.

You mean how it is right now?
Yeah that upsets me, I'm not op though.

Colin Mochrie really let himself go

You would if you were a incel neckbeard who never got laid.

>You just get the impression that men are smarter because we tend to cluster around the genius and really stupid ends of the scale and you are focusing on the smart end.

And and and you're a run-on sentence fag. Your point is hiroshimoot

My sentence might be run-on, but it's factual.
If you have nothing to refute it with other than my slight ineptitude in a second language, you've accepted defeat already.

Salsa?

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

Pretty sure fathers would be against it.
Knowing someone ate your child might piss some ppl off.
However if you add the clause of being able to breed with them randomly(never 2x with the same one) and eliminate them from civilized society, it could work.

Derivative pasta tastes stale.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Olive garden eh, that explains why your pastas are so stale.

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

Sluts in Training 3. Erenisch from Fansadox Comics.

Kek, no u.
Have you noticed which one of us is writing in all caps and losing their shit?
If I'm mad, you're a runaway sentient projector project that Cinemaxx let escape.

Drinking milk or eating meat, human, that's a no-no zone.
We're fine with eating animals, if we start eating each other.. that's mbad, mkay.

moo moo moo moo mooo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo

>it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again

This is from SP isn't it?
Noice

OP is a zombie.

Silence of the lambs

I guess that's what they were making fun of,
I'm 26, it's been years

You fucking do that every damn time I try to talk to you about anything even if it's not important you just say K and to be honest it makes me feel rejected and unheard like nothing would be better then that bullshit who the fuck just says k after you tell them something important I just don't understand how you think that's ok and I swear to god you're probably just gonna say k to this but when you do you'll know that you're slowly killing me inside

Wuddup non Buffalo Bill havin ass

Amen

I reported your stupid petition, have fun getting banned from change.org

Wow you must be fun at parties..

So this conversation is just you lobbing copypastas at me?
That's gonna be boring after a while.

the reason Sup Forums isn't what it used to be

Thank you! Any chance you have the rest?

Not in my computer, sorry. But there should be torrents or you search for it or just 'Erenisch' on 8musesDOTcom.

Well, not all of their meat.. But some of the qts.. may-hap ill grab me some thigh and rib.

milk for sure, fuckmeat OK, but literally eating their flesh probably not

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

Hey Sup Forums
I'm fucking freaked at the moment. Took a photo on my phone and the result was something entirely different. Looking to see if the texts can be read or translated it all. I've reverse searched nothing came up .

>the reason Sup Forums isn't what it used to be
Enjoy your stay, faggot!

Sweet! Thanks.