vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone explain the origins of this meme?

All explained here

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

Thanks. I needed the links again

I see the first two wikis are down, so my reporting worked.

Now we wait to see if YouTube takes action on the report I submitted about the age-inappropriate content from animaterr man.

They probably won't take it down (muh freedom of speech) but hopefully put it behind an age-appropriate log-in to confirm age, which should pretty much fuck it

You need to grow up. Subtext: take your infantile crap and keep it off Sup Forums and I'll leave you and your coprophiliac chums alone; don't and I'll hunt your resources down, and I've just demonstrated how easy it is to get your content taken down. You choose.

the fuck is WRONG with you man

see
If more people took action against these faggots we'd start reclaiming a small corner of Sup Forums

Now go read this
Then go check the first two wiki links, see that they are indeed dead and my reports yesterday worked, and reconsider if you really want to keep doing this here.

I believe reddit can be fun.........

It'll be faster for me to take stuff down than for you to create posts and put stuff up.

I hope one of you kept back-ups of all of those wiki pages I had binned - all that time

I'll give you two scalps I have hanging from my belt
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki

All dead and gone

Go check out the wikis that aren't there, then get a log of me. Go on, the links are above.

I can't help laughing even more at you guys now that I've had some of your content taken down. I'll keep on at aminaterr man on YouTube and get his stuff behind an age appropriate LOG-in soon.

Keep posting - the more you do, the more I'm motivated. It's a productive use of some of my spare time when I'm not at work

quick rundown?

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

>Eternal log slidding down your throat
Oh GOD yes

It's so fucking hot... Andy Sixx..

Oh, I'm sorry I posted below your age limit. It would appear I don't have to be that old to have stuff taken down, though

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

why don't guys like andy sixx go to my school?

Funny story about that, I actually got to meet him at my school.

>Be me
>Longboarding from my dorm to grab a slice in the caf' before bio lab
>Overhear some Chads talking shit in the quad
>Chad 1: "Dude those Andy Sixx log threads are so lame bro."
>Chad 2: "I know bro, those fags need to stop taking up space that could be used for sick cock rate, trap, and pics u shouldn't share threads."
>Tell myself to just keep walking, it's not worth it.
>Chad 1: "We should hit the Lib', also known as the stacks, and sage some log posts."
>Chad 2: "Haha fuck yea bro, that'll show those losers. Everyone knows sage completely downvotes the fuck out of those lame posts bro!"
>Maximum restraint.png
>Chad 1: "Dude, I bet that Andy guy doesn't even make good logs."
>That's it, I'm fucking steaming.
>Loading lograge.exe
>"Hey shitheads."
>Both Chads turn my way, looking surprised.
>"Logless shills aren't welcome on the quad."
>Swing my longboard at Chad 1, shattering his jaw
>Bloody mess perk enabled
>Huge crowd is gathering around us, don't care.
>Hit Chad 2 in the chest, hear his collarbone snap
>He falls down
>Undo my pants and squat over his face
>"Here, kid, have a log."
>My anus meets his lips and I fill his throat with my logs
>Everyone starts to cheer
>Lifted up and paraded through campus
>The Dean pays Andy Sixx to come to campus and serve his logs in the Caf'

Best day ever

Well as there's only 8 posters ITT, I'm one
Here's 2
and 3
I'll guess 4
So that leave 4 of you posting sixxshit. Well I hope your main man doesn't mind losing the two wikis he (and you probably) spent so much time on.

You'll have to update this pasta now
and again when I succeed with YouTube's animaterr man.

I'll leave you now, with you so much poorer than when I started and let this drift to the 404

Black cock has teamed up with Andy Sixx so you can't defeat us.

ahh damn you got me bro

Kek what the fuck

Hey faggot, add another sixxposter to the list

I kek'd

I've got a funny story too
>Be yesterday, 7th December
>Be browsing on Sup Forums
>Keep seeing these retards starting log posts
>In one thread an user asks for the origin of the failed meme
>sixx retard posts pasta with source links
>I go to links and see websites and fan wikis created by morons full of sixx shit
>I look at urls and hosts of these fan wikis
>look up Terms and Conditions
>Find abuse report forms on first host site
>Dig out my old fake emails and mobiles
>Post complaint about ToC and ToS violations to wixsite
>Find ToS and complaint form for wikia
>Complete another report
>Go to YouTube
>Fill out a complaint about copyright and age-appropriate content of animaterr man
>Wiki sites get taken down
>Be optimistic about YouTube, but will keep trying
>My greentext is real

Best day ever

Black cock is with you in this war

You suck
These log of shit threads had quality back then,and you just ruin the concept

sweet nigga got a link for proof?

>this triggered
Did you happen to have a bad experience of coprophilia-related abuse as a child to harbor so much hatred towards logposters?

you make me the happiest ive ever been in my life despite what im going through, im sorry if it feels like i dont appreiciate things, i do.. i love u so much i just want u to know that... :')

I didn't keep screencaps of the actual reports, so no.

All I can do is to point to this idiot's post
and suggest you try the first two links - you'll see they're both down

>Did you happen to have a bad experience of coprophilia-related abuse as a child to harbor so much hatred towards logposters?
No, I just think you're retarded and wanted to see you burn, so had your shit taken down

>wanted to see you burn
you evil man

To be honest, if I have a firm grasp on understanding this "meme" (which I think I do, I've been posting it since mid summer) it doesn't matter.

I can't speak for the wiki since I've only skimmed through it once, but it's been deleted and put back up several times.

As for the wix site, the creator has done several ama's on here where he's stated he rarely posts on Sup Forums at all anymore. Not to mention save for one update late november, he hadn't put any articles up since late august. I think he was just done with the site in general. But to maintain that site the way he did takes an extreme amount of autism, more than log posters do casually posting a thread on Sup Forums before waiting for it to expire to post a new one. If he wants, he'll make a new site. If he doesn't (the second to last article said that he and the small team of people were taking a break to work on other pursuits) it won't make a difference, as this "meme" has spread to Sup Forums and is here to stay. It's not as if the wix site was some hub for log posters, all of it was strangely detached from any of the logposting here (see: the war on dani filth was never once mentioned by the wix site)

So with him barely updating, saying in AMA threads over the summer he doesn't even come here anymore, etc. The site disappearing has zero effect on the logging here

>The site disappearing has zero effect on the logging here
Maybe. But it fucks with your pasta "explaining" the origins and amuses me.

Also, the wiki fan site was created since October 17, so I've burnt a fair amount of recent work there. Put more up and I'll have them taken down - I have a proven formula now.

>I've burnt a fair amount of recent work there.
ah shit we should've copied the andy sixx pasta

all is lost now....

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

You're not fucking up anything

I haven't done anything for the wix site, wiki, or even any of the images. I just save all the new ones that I see/collect them - and the fact you used quotation for explaining means you understand that was part of the joke, the links didn't explain anything at all. It was just convenient to paste external links. I'll just use the YouTube/vocaroo as well as this pic
And pic related which serves the same purpose.

Awesome, you're doing Stirling work user

>You're not fucking up anything
Go open those wiki sites and then tell me that

I do hope you saved the content or the code for all of those pages now gone.

I want to be able to have them taken down again....and again.....

>I want to be able to have them taken down again....and again.....
go ahead

legit loving this. gj

This. I have a feeling the wix site creator won't even notice, and it changes nothing here. The site is called shitlogof4CHAN, and is the site came before the posting here, it damn well succeeded. Killing Hitler didn't get rid of the nazis. Kek

But wasn't it soo much better to be able to direct people to an actual website? It made you all look so much more autistic and used to rustle more jimmies. All gone now.

YouTube I'll keep working on to get the content behind a LOG in; vocaroo I don't give a shit about so you can have that.

Anyone can do a pic - so....low rent. Amateur, even.

Have fun, I'm done with you for today

>Killing Hitler didn't get rid of the nazis
Sure put a dent in the Third Reich, though. Relegated them to being fringe retards howling at the moon and posting shit on the internet. Oh....wait

this is a nice attempt to get him to stop, but we all know it's bullshit. Taking down there little website seems to really piss them off lol

Second time you said you were done, that's fine I can recognize being angry realizing there's no love lost.

No, like I said it was convenient, the collection of links were saved so that's what was used. I've lost nothing from this, I'm not involved with any of the sites, I just post here. I can't even use photoshop, kek.

How's it going to effect the posting here?

Get him to stop what? Unless he's a mod, it's not gonna stop nothing.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

>we should've copied the andy sixx pasta
I have some of the Andy Sixx pastas saved if you need them.

little bitch with your fake story like you and your little group aren't the main source of all this shit. deal with the fact that your work got fucked.

logfaggots should die

>Second time you said you were done,
Nope. This is the second time. That was the first. Go search "I'm done" if you don't believe me.

I'm not angry, just amused and a little bit smug that my ToS abuse reports worked. I really am out now. But I think we'll meet again.

again good job my man. really fucked these dudes up.

Kek, there it is.

Here ya go
>I'll leave you now

Dubs logged

lol he's so mad lol

wow my dubs don't lie. have fun making all your oc again fags.

Nobody cares. I didn't even read it all. It's all saved in a pdf file on my tablet.
Your basis for this attack is that log posting is stupid and a waste of time, but you are obsessed with taking it down. No impartial audience is going to pronounce you superior here.

You are taking on a soft and squishy target that you cannot defeat. Your identity is like fire, in a destructive sense, since you don't create anything. Our identity is like the ghosts of turds past, untouchable by fire. You can burn our holy books without destroying the religion.

I am like a vegetable, I am blissful in my craft, not in the reflection or recognition of the results of the craft. I do not respond positively or negatively to discouragement or praise. If it all got destroyed, I would continue on, compulsively creating things, here or elsewhere, in whatever medium (often just thought), primarily self centered and in the moment. I am concerned with feeling, however it is generated. I am concerned with art and feeling.

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

Are you the wix site creator?

lol sure you did. go write some oc buddy.

ANYONE EVER BEEN THIS

M A D

BEFORE?

Words cannot describe my hatred for you, and people like you.

such cancer

This is our log leader speaking

Dubs logged! Andy is with you this afternoon.

>wix hasn't been updated in 3 months
>suddenly gone
>this somehow effects log posting on Sup Forums, and has now spread to /bant/ in that time

Kek

u took the idea of that post yesterday

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

S A G E
A
G
E

Kek

I KNOW IT DOES NOTHING I SAID IT TO EXPRESS MH DISPLEASURE AT YOUR CONSTANT SHITPOSTING, YOU UTTER, UTTER CUNT.

>has now spread to /bant/
who gives a fuck about /bant/? You sixx posters could go there to your heart's content.

Why not joint in with this user
and report their shit on Jewtube and Vocaroo?

Losing content would piss them off more and show your displeasure better

Cancer

You already posted, stop samefagging

plis don't shitpost

sage sage.sage.sage. sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.sage.

kys

itt autistic faggotry.
gogogo

I swear to FUCKING God, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions!. All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets, tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet, hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A FERRET. OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT, ANDY! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad!

lys