What do you guys think about North Korea?

What do you guys think about North Korea?
Have they created a utopia or a miserable shithole, lying to it's people and keeping it isolated for generations?
What's next? What's gonna happen to them? Even if we dethrone that dumb poofster, will we be able to set up a democracy and make them normal from that endless 24/7 brainwashing for generations?

miserable shit hole. I went there 07.
What
A
Dump

>What do you guys think about North Korea?

What we're told, why can you give us an update?!

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

- George Orwell

Half this planet eats the other half. I don't really care about the distinctions.

I just saw some documentaries and I can't explain you how lucky and privileged I feel being born in America. I know we have a tons of annoying problems but that is just fucking INSANE. They are at least fucking 100years behind our time and I feel bad for them.

It's a shithole and their government needs to be stopped. I honestly can't believe everyone in there truly believes what the government feeds them, there has been a lot of people who managed to gtfo after all. And for those who are brainwashed we'll just have to show them they were lied to. Take them to Disneyland or something.

Should see some of the other shitholes out there

Me too mate, I don't fucking get it how the fuck they're a fucking threat to the world? They fucking don't have electricity and haven't even figured out basic shit. I don't think so they're anywhere close to a position to be on war with even some trashy small third world shithole of a country. And, even that's gonna be like their suicide mission. I honestly pity them.

Dude I've seen a lot, and there's nothing compared to North Korea, it's like a fucking entirely another era of backward aliens living in their isolated planet. You don't have a fucking idea what you're talking about

Yeah, I agree with that user. You should watch some of the documentries or keep your piehole shut.

So What? The US asks China to tell her little sister that she can't play with the big bois anymore

Yes, it's fucking unbelievable and shocking. That country is beyond creepy.

When did they played with big bois that they can't anymore.
You sir have no idea what's going on that country.

Without a doubt

Who cares?
Just mind your own business you trouble making jew!

North Korea is if Soviet Union was built by autists

It's funny because I think almost that exact same thing about America relative to where I live. What a terrifying, retarded and dangerous place.

>utopia

They can't even feed their own military. Says a lot about the state of the shithole they call the democratic republic of North Korea or some shit.

All that trouble making is the reason you're talking to me on a computer. You can't deny that. And, you sir are a one cynical bastard.

Well, aspects of it are permanently fucked, but its easy to look at those aspects and be horrified when you’re unfamiliar with the cold war, in which rational actors acting rationally ended up insanely irrational for half a century. DPRK is just an extension of that, rather than a slight backing down of it like we’re used to. Sure, it seems obviously ideologically suicidal and tragic, until you look ar your own country, and realize how many people there are in each and every last country on earth actively working at duplicating those very same aspects, for their own righteous reasons of course, and often enough, succeeding a little at a time. I’ve followed the North Korean situation pretty closely since the mid 90s, and though there are plenty of apparent absurdities, as yet Ive seen nothing truly irrational without cause or explanation, & that does not have an equivalent in our own culture and recent history,

>Democratic
Kek
They had an election once and there was just one candidate. Lol.

Take a load of this faggot.

> They had an election once and there was just one candidate. Lol.

It's the name of the country; 'Democratic People's Republic of Korea'... Fucking special aren't you m8.

> have they created a utopia

Dude, I don't think that option is on the table

>implying that nationalism is bad
>implying ah economy based on everyone working to man and pay for the military is bad
>implying being upside down in debt is bad
>implying being led to your fate by your gods is bad
Pfft. I don’t see you developing an icbm or nuke program in hour garage user. I think you want the same things Kim Jong wants, youre just bad at making them happen.

It actually is believe it or not. Call me a commie but even without having any resources or any fucking modern thing, they seem pretty fucking happy and satisfied. They don't have to deal with the level mind fucking we have to go through everyday.

i have to agree with him. The only fools that still buy into this country having any merit are the unwashed masses who can be forgiven for buying last centuries mythology with a dose of the grass being greener on the other side, and mentally stunted fucktards too stupid to realize that mythology was always a myth and theyre living in an outdated authoritarian dump that runs on gross ignorance and senseless aggression, because formalities aside, the people haven’t actually made one wit of cultural progress since the 1600s. Bunch of stupid fuckin apes chained to tyeir workstations by booze, beatings and buying junk.

That retard didn't make them happen. It was all handed to him by his father, just like his father got it from his father. So, wtf are you talking about?

It's the Mazlow Pyramid. Of course they won't think about anxiety or stress, they're looking like dogs for food, they have no time to sit and say "Damn, what am I?".

>I just talked shit about America mate and pretended to all smart and shit ay

Too true. America is such an underdeveloped country.

You're not even trying.

>Too true
You're a sandnigger.

So everybody that is saying that US is a retarded place is sandnigger.
You just prove his point faggot.

All the Kims are making it happen.

abbos are superior

>Prove
Abdol I really appreciate it that you've quit isis and trying hard to get civilized but you need to quit browsing Sup Forums. This place isn't for you.

I think I might end up a Korea vet, just like grandpa.

How did you get to go there?

I feel like I'm at the eating ass level myself, but maybe I'm not quite done with memes. It's been a tough month, my friend...

>implying soviet union wasnt built by autists

Great papa Stalin saw that Soviet Union was built by everyone, comrade!

I'm not sure if they're all diehard fanatics that would die for Kim Jong, or if we could drop bread over Pyongyang and pick up the pieces once the country tore itself apart. There's just no reliable information about the morale of the North Korean people.

Probably not, even somehow they manage to get us on a war with them, it's gonna be like the easiest war us has ever fought or would. There won't be any need for drafts or much soldiers. Just drones can handle and fuck that shithole into a perfect ghost town which it already is.

They are more than desperate but can't do a shit because they just can't, if they do it, it'd be like their suicide. You should check the exclusive documentries mate, they are so fucking naive that it's depressing and makes you feel bad for their misery. And their leader is a literal goofy idiot.

Hearts and minds, though. And I'm not talking about shooting for vitals. They have nukes, they're right next to China, and they're in deep with both China and Russia. It would be best to avoid fighting North Korea because a war would cost the US traction with the more powerful nations of the Eastern Bloc, who are already incentivized to stop this bullshit. They could afford fighting North Korea militarily, but it could cause problems down the road with Russia or China. They might be second-tier powers, but they're not something to laugh at, especially since they have the bomb. A conventional military campaign to advance American policy is not an option against these two.

Kek

>No idea of Morale of people
They are brain washed from the very day they are born. People out there are being brainwashed for generations to believe their leader is a god. They don't have any religion. Army and their leader is everything they got and their whole fucking life revolves around that. They have been cut off from the outside world and have been perfectly lied for so long that they are literally living in a whole different world. North Korea is the world's most isolated and of cource the weirdest country on this planet.

China and Russia has nothing to do with North Korea. It's all fucking lies, that poor country is all on its own, got no international trade, fund, aids, relation or got anything to do with the outer world. Their economy is barely working, people are starving as they got no fertile land, livestock's. They are way more fucked than you can imagine.

Russia can't do a shit. They're still living in 1960s and got way bigger problems to deal in their own country. Heroin has fucked Russia's population way harder than we ever could have, they are turning against them are way fucked up physically. It already had a population problem, it has gotten worse. Even doesn't have proper infrastructure, people are either dying, or who are smart enough are escaping the damn hellhole. Even, the billionaires have gotten so bored that are considering suicide.

serve them American Brisket
/brainwashing game over

Wonder if kroc is still running rampant too. Was when I was there last.