Are majority Americans really fat or obese????

Are majority Americans really fat or obese????

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds-fattest-countries-forbeslife-cx_ls_0208worldfat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4fcxizNa49E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course not you idiot.

That Men represents only 40% of Americans so no

We have a lot of fatties. But not like this guy. Someone whos 5'10 and weighs more then 170 is considered "overweight" anyways.

Not really.
Most of them are fucking retarded.
And a genetic mongrel.

they're not majority fat
but unfortunately , like this sir says, the 40% of u.s populatios is fat, is one of the higest percentage of all contries

stay mad kid

I think Californians are the most fat

Because the fatties are lazy, self righteous, douche bags with an attitude, who have no self control whatsoever when it comes to eating fatty, sugary, foods. My experience around them is they are even to fucking lazy to cook or prepare healthy foods, all they want to do is shove a hot pocket or equivalent into the microwave and engorge on these types of food until they are that full they can not move, and then get an attitude when you call them out on their fattness and laziness. Yeah it is a fucking mental disease that is being glorified by a bunch of fucking SJW`s just like everything else in this fucking shit hole of a cuntry (spelling intentional).

>I think
No, you do not.

Mississippi seems to be ground zero, all of the fatness emanates from there

amerimutts on suicide watch

Californian fag detected

I don't get why he's eating in that pic. With that much fat, all he really needs is water for the next few years, if that.

He went through gastric bypass surgery this year and has been rapidly losing weight ever since. He's still obese, but the difference is already fucking impressive.

Majority obese? Not yet, but Trump's working on it, 37.9% obese so far. Overweight? Fuck yeah, 70.7%. Truly is great to be Christian and Conservative eh?

Yes they are all fat ass. Eat fried chicken american fastness

because they are fucking retarded

Conservative Christians are so fucking deluded, it's why I'm a modern enlightened liberal who's proud of my genetics

Factually he was wrong, Mississippi fags are the fattest. So he was right; he does not think.

Holy fuck Americans are gross and their feminists defend this bullshit by calling it ''fat shaming'' like it's a bad thing

MAI LING GOT A FACE FULL OF HOT AMERICAN CUM

It's happening friendo

the original "fat shaming" idea was instead of making fun of fat people, encourage them to become healthier. Of course these backwards motherfuckers took hold of it and turned it into "let me be an idiot and pay me"

Check out the statistics by state. The red states tend to have much higher rates of obesity.

California is king of obesity in USA

according to who?

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/

Why are the conservative / anti-healthcare states all so grotesquely obese?

But I'm agreeing with you. Conservatives are a bunch of fat deluded fucks, unlike us enlightened liberals

These pictures are always super awkward because you want to believe they're fake, but you know they're not.

>tfw you live in Mississippi

Because it super easy to gain weight in America.
I'm a European, i'm 1.87 and 75~80 kilos. Which is the right weight, I jog a few times a week and work a full time job.

I went to America for three weeks, and decided just to eat the portions American menus offered. I gained so much weight in those weeks just from ''regular'' eating habits in America.
What also doesn't help is that they are so used to just going out to get some food, so many people I've met there barely eat at home and when they do they picked up the food from a drive through which is of course much more unhealthy then food you make yourself.

The main roads have a Mac Donalds or any other junkfood place every 5 minutes, A small drink is close to large in europe and I can go on and on about it.

lt;dr personal opinion : America is fat because they are lazy and made fat

Are all americans white? So are all americans fat?

>unlike
LOL
>enlightened
LOL

>op asks a valid question
>durr mad kid

Top 11 states for obesity (and the percentage of obese people):
1. West Virginia 37.7
2. Mississippi 37.3
3. (tie) Alabama 35.7
3. (tie) Arkansas 35.7
5. Louisiana 35.5
6. Tennessee 34.8
7. Kentucky 34.2
8. Texas 33.7
9. Oklahoma 32.8
10. (tie) Indiana 32.5
10. (tie) Michigan 32.5

For comparison, CA is 47th on the list. NY - 44th. CO does best, last in list.

Maybe 30% of Americans look like this 'super obese' guy, the rest are much healthier and only fall under the 'obese' category.

>95% failure
>1/100 success

Not only fat but retarded.

In America, anyone under 300lbs is considered 'dangerously underweight' and fed through a drip in hospital to gain weight (and get charged $50,000 in medical bills per day).

Do you enjoy waiting tables at AmericaTown?

Food stamps are also acceptable as payment.

>'dangerously underweight'

I sweartagawd there's a Simpson's reference for everything.

I've traveled all over the U.S.. Honestly, most of the obese people come from the south and black majority population areas. Metropolitan areas and suburbs are mostly white and skinny. It's easy to cherry pick pictures but from personal experience, the majority of the landwhales are she-boons.

Gee I wonder why obesity rates are out of control in murica...

It's amazing the differences that education and money can make in someone's life.

Why are male niggers always so skinny when their wives are fat as fuck?

Because a lot of them are trappers or hustling all day. There's a lot of crackheads who spend all day walking around looking for new targets to sell to. The women usually just sit at home and do nothing.

The American definition of 'skinny' is anyone capable of getting up from a chair unaided.

74,1% overweight or obese in 2007

I'd say yes then

You can't blame the fatty foods for people being so fat. They are the ones choosing to eat that shit constantly. It's so cheap and easy to get healthy food. An entire box of leafy greens is $2 at Krogers here compared to the $5 McDonalds meal. That's just one example but people are choosing to live like shit.

Sure thing bud. You can stop LARPing as a non-US citizen now.

>74% in 2007
Please show me the source for this.

Maybe he's been to San Antonio Texas recently. Holy fuck that place. Everyone is so fucking fat. I don't mean a little pudgy or they all have a beer belly. They are all so ridiculously large.

Sad to say yeah we're all fatasses. It's not because America is pooling out all the fat foods, it's because none of us want to admit we're too lazy to exercise so we blame it on the country.

Well that's clearly not homemade in Excel.

>I live in constant denial

I've lived in America all my life, in multiple states and can honestly say I have NEVER seen anyone under 200lbs and I include children in that.

Anyone who suggests obesity levels are any lower than ~80% is lying to you.

look at southern / bible belt obesity rates. Truly disgusting

>utter nonsense

No, I just rely on source material that isn't made by morons. One of the benefits of a solid education.

forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds-fattest-countries-forbeslife-cx_ls_0208worldfat.html

It looks official to me.

Maybe you live in a good area.

Sadly i think 1/3 Of us are. Sad

You sound fat.

I'm just gonna leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=4fcxizNa49E

this is from 2007

*3/3

Sorry, I made a typo.

Yeah you can blame the fatty foods, if there wasn’t a fast food place every 2 blocks they wouldn’t eat it constantly.

Obesity rates have doubled in the past 10 years.

>Implying obesity rates have dropped massively in the last 10 years

Real men have curves

I endured a few days at Disney with the wife and kids in October. First time I'd been there in decades. The number of fatasses cruising around in the electric beetus buggies is astounding. I'm sure some of them have leg or whatever problems so they need a scooter, but most are just orcasfats.

Boggled my mind.

I'm sick of everyone always fatshaming Americans. You can be perfectly healthy at 500lbs, that is scientific FACT.

If you're going to argue against FACTS then you're a stupid Europoor.

Fatfag here, 317 pounds. Don't buy into this faggot, it's not healthy being one of us. I'm only fat cause I'm a lazy fuck, nothing to it.

Hey everybody! Say hi to Ragen Chastain!

>2017
>still using your legs

Real men ride scooters.

Statistics say yes, but the percentage of people as large as Boogy is very, very small. Sure, lots of people have a gut, but that guy is fucking wumbo.

>317lbs
>fat

Who are you trying to kid?

Gonna hit a few virtual balls later?

THIS

Maybe 20% of Americans look like OP's pic, 30% tops.

I just use the term fat, rolls of my rolls smoother. Saying "obese" isn't as satisfactory or convenient.

at least you're honest to yourself

>5'10
>170
>overweight

Fuck, I'm 5'9, 195 lbs. Great, now I fee like an idiot.

"STOP TRIGGERING ME, BREAUX!!"

It's more about percentage of fat not entire body weight because person can be heavy from muscles and heavy bones too that's not same as being fat at all.

Nebraskans eat a lot of beef, that's why they're above average. The fitness trend has actually hit here pretty hard over the last few years. Lots of gyms popping up everywhere. Pretty nice to see desu.

>20%

No, not nearly that high. Maybe 2-4% and even that's being generous. Go out in public and look around. Count how many people resemble that kind of size.

Bump b4 dead

>no MO
Whew. I was pretty nervous as I see lard asses here all the time