I want some sneaky guy to cuck me and then impregnate my wife on purpose, so that I can raise his kid

I want some sneaky guy to cuck me and then impregnate my wife on purpose, so that I can raise his kid.

Why do I get so turned on by the thought of being beaten in the reproduction game?

Does anyone else want this?

Where do you live?

Same thing here

That wpuld mean 2 things about the bull
>first, he is strong and dominant enough to be a bull in the first place
>second, he is smart, sneaky and strategic
Seems like a great guy to spread his genes.

paid shill?

Weirdly enough, I've been a sneaky guy who's impregnated a wife on purpose. Ultimately though he chickened out at the last moment and she ended up getting things "taken care of". Then they divorced and she later became addicted to dick (I was lucky to get in on the ground floor though.) he ended up taking care of someone else's kid though, anyways (just not mine as far as I know).

Worthless human being.

Its your own body telling you not to reproduce because you genes are inferior.

the Jews are taking over

This

If this is the case, then that's fucking hot.

Show us your girl

How did it come to that?
You didn't respect the cuck?

post cuck/cheating stories

No

Been thinking bout sharing my wife

Fuck off newfag

Is that legitimately your wife? If so, why would you want to share her? She's fucking sexy. If legit, where are you from? And do you have a way to contact/message you?

She is
She's a cock tease when we are out so I think she would like it

She is a meh dude

?

>Does anyone else want this?

No, but here you are posting this same thread again this morning.

Talk about no body

This is focked

You are a genetic failure

please die

>Does anyone else want this?

HAHAHAHA

This shit makes me lol so hard.

I am euphoric in this pussy nigga

Leave, Greg. No one loves you.

I think the gf is going to cheat while I'm out of town ... do I set up a cam? And how?

>last weekend, date with a couple
>not seen them in 2 years, she likes my dick, he likes to make movies of us
>I email wife, she asks for dick and body pics
>two days b4 date, email says it's the husband, wife does not know, he wants to surprise her
>can I play a game with him? can I hide and be quiet?
>no. She has to consent.
>He's ok, ok. See you sat.
>Saturday, he picks me up at the train station (not usa) but no wife in the car.
>I refuse to get in the car. Feels very wrong.
>for years I thought the email address was the wife.
>first time we meet with no wife.

And that's it. I won't ever bull again. Them small dicked manlets really creep me out. On the one hand I wanted to belive him that she's at the motel already waiting...but, I dunno.

pic related, wife and I 5 years ago.

Do you have a Kik or e-mail that I could hit you up on? And where are you from? The U.S.? If so, which state? Btw, if you don't have a Kik, you should make a free account and you can message me through the app at LittleHooptie

And don't listen to these guys, your wife is fucking hot. I would be glad to stretch her open and pump her full of cum for you!

Yes I want this too!

Where are you from?
I think she's sexy for 3 kids

I'm in Az. And I think she's really fucking hot! Seriously, hit me up on Kik and if you're down, you can show your wife some pictures of my cock and see if it turns her on, gets her wet, and we can go from there, if she likes it. My Kik is LittleHooptie

Your wife is making me fucking hard. Seriously, hit me up on Kik or e-mail me at the same username @ gmail

Are you down?

Did you get scared?

I like what i see of that guy's dick

who is he?

I don't fucking know. I just save these pics from tumblr and google images.

It's stupid, unless a superior male knocks her up.

A sneaky bull indeed has the strenght and smarts, making him a perfect replacement for a cuck.

No was busy

As crazy as it sounds, being a cuck might not be as big of a deal as people might think.

Some guy sticks his dick in your wife, he cums inside and she gets pregnant.

If the guy is the same race as you, same hair and eye color, no one will ever notice a thing.

It's the same thing as impregnating her yourself.
The only difference is how you percieve the kids.
If you love them as your own, they are your own.

Their invisible genetic makeup ain't gonna do shit.

Does it still count as cuck if you want to see someone else fuck a family member other than your wife? Sister or daughter?

YES.

The whole appeal of cuckolding is seeing a woman you love and feel like she belongs to you in a way get fucked by someone else.

I think that we all subconsciosly want to fuck our female family members.

Here's an experiment for you:
>try imagining having sex with a female fmlamily member
>resistance will show up, go through it by realising that nothing bad will come out of it. No one will get hurt by two people who love each other enjoying their bodies.
>imggine there were no judgements or social constructs, imagine it's fine and no one will care about it

When you remove the possibilities of shaming and judgement, suddebly it becomes fine.
I urge you to try this type of fantasy.

There is no biological imperative to stop this.

Ever since she got fucked by a black guy when we broke up, she brings up how she wishes she could try another black guy

Nigger-loving scum needs to die.

Same thing but it's my daughter we're talking about. I don't do anything with her but she's cool and super open with me about everything including sex.

Just fuck her, m'dude.

I mean, really. Should a girl get fucked by her loving father or by a nigger? Hmm, let me think.

It's even worse than her just getting fucked by a nigger if you knew the rest of the story.

Because you're genetically a submissive beta, and you would be at the bottom of the ranks if you lived in the stoneage.

Look at this picture: Do you want to take the women and breed them yourself or do you want to sit on a chair and jack off while someone else is doing it? The answer explains your role in our society.

I wouod rather breed them myself, honestly.

the 2nd and I'd like my wife there too

stupid thread/10

If one of them loves me and I get to raise te kid, I'd rather have someone else do it.