>grab italian sub from deli cuz mmm dem pepperoni's
>proceed to self checkout
>scan my items
>sub doesn't scan, sticker fucked up
>call cashier over for help
>cashier is ham planet guy with the fat guy "lishp"
>floor shakes as he thuds his way towards me
>grabs my sub, lots of heavy breathing and grunting
>his beady eyes focused on my sub grunting ensues as he fucks with the sticker trying to scan it
>doesn't scan
>pulls some card out of his pocket and scans it
>self checkout screen turns to some crazy hidden cashier screen
>fat hackerman
>begins to type in the sub manually
>s
>h
>a
>what the fuck?
>n
>d
>w
>i
>c
>h
>FUCKING SHANDWICH? KEK
>I'm holding back tears
>my sides are in orbit

and it was the best fucking shandwich I've ever had from walmart.

Classic Walmart.

Why is Walmart so different in Canada? USA Walmart sounds so fucking bad, is it just a meme?

What's the point of this thread?

of course its a meme. the worst I've ever seen at walmart is a drunk guy outside of it at 3am.

What's the point of anything on Sup Forums?

I disagree. The Walmarts I go to (Omaha, NE, Western part of the city), there's always foreigners there with a hoard of screaming children. Much less hamplanets than one might expect though, the fat people ratio is definitely a meme

Gentlemen, we must Create a SHADwich

In Illinois, all the Walmarts are filled with fat people on motorized scooters. I'm surprised the cashier wasn't riding one.

NO

This one looks pretty shad

Hi OP, could you post the receipt?

Yes, but I will have to start a new thread if this one dies, it's at home right now. Will post in about an hour. Swear to god, I'm gonna frame that fucker. It legit says "shandwich".

Dang, I didn't know Sean Connery browsed Sup Forums.

I've been to illinois. Stayed a couple days, went to Walmart a few times. Definitely didn't see an unordinary amount (to me) of fat people

I'm gonna keep this thread alive, looking forward to this. Also,
Where at in Illinois?

Then you haven't been to any Walmarts in the Southeast U.S. It is worse than the memes could ever be. I've seen some of the most disgusting, vile human beings imaginable.

Try the ones in niggervilles near the Gulf Coast.

I'll have to go there sometime

Also, just realized one of the few ideal vacations for me is to go see fat degenerates..

Try going to a Walmart in bumfuck Alabama....other day I had seen a dude in his boxers with nothing else but a trenchcoat, his cowboy boots and matching hat. It could be worse

>Also, just realized one of the few ideal vacations for me is to go see fat degenerates..
and here I thought I was the only one who went into walmarts to see the subhumans. My wife thinks I have a some sort of walmart/free entertainment sickness.

How's the nigger ratio though?

I call it the human zoo

Some walmarts really do live the meme. Was true in NE Pennsylvania.

Bump from an anom who wants to see the "shamwhich"

Former walmart employee story coming up if the thread is still up when i return

I guess I lucked out cuz my Walmart is... well, REASONABLY normal. You get the occasional fatty in a scooter or whatever the fuck you call 'em, but that's just America. All the employees I've talked to were competent and I haven't seen any especially bad customers.

Yes, please.

Only one of those people have a legitimate reason, looks like guy on the left has a neck brace probably pretty fucked up. The fat people just can't walk because they'd have to stop halfway through the aisle to catch their breath.

Timestamp and shandwhich, faggot

Walmart story to keep thread bumped
>be me doing my shopping
>grab a six pack to drink later
>go to shortest line to check out
>guy is super awkward avoiding eye contact and mumbling
>beer comes up to be checked out
>he grabs it at the speed of light and slams it under the checkout
>I ask why
>he mumbles some more can't hear a single word
>ask him to speak up staring into his soul
>he literally starts shaking
>yells no alcohol sale
>runs from checkout
>left their waiting on some other faggot to check me out
Fucking autistic people, I still see him working and he still acts exactly the same
Went to liquor store and got my beer cheaper anyway.

Bump

Surprisingly low. Out west, it's mostly God loving white people, but anywhere east, you've got a ton of sandnigs, islams, etc

Come on fag, I've been up too long already. Post the picture

Really? I watched a crackhead smoke his pipe standing in line. Nobody even fucking blinked.

Walmart being different (read: a normal shopping experience) in Canada is one of the many reasons why Target failed here and it's fucking hilarious