I'm bald at 22 YO

I'm bald at 22 YO

I have had alopecia since I was 16 years old, at 18 I completely shaved and since then every two weeks I shaved my head with a razor ... Now with 22 years old I am used to it, but at 16 I saw what had low hair density. demoralized, at 18 I assumed that better than hiding the little hair was to increase my alopecia and thus I am now

Im 19 I have the same shit.

Been there, done that, in my 30s now&bald AF, just wish i could get rid those few hairs that are left, wud save me a fortune in Razors&Soap

Same minus the alopecia. Was self conscious about getting bald so just shaved it. Never felt more liberated.

forgot to attach photo

Not balding but hair started to get grey in my mid-twenties. I´m 40 now with a lot of grey hair.

sooooo normal?

still got the brows so you don't look like a fucking retarded egg, you got lucky op

I'm 54 and I have the same shit, not as bad as you though

Haa white bois! no wonder we stealin yo bitches!

Are you Karl Pilkington?

I'm 35 and am starting to bald in the back in the shape of a Jew cap.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Ole bald ass nigga

Faze banks lookin ass white boi

I had a bald stop ever since i was a kid which was around the size of 3x bottle caps combined.

Had it because of a scar.

Shit sucked, got bullied for 10 years straight. Now im hiding it like a little bitch with a ponytail.

Anyone got any idea if hair transplants work on scar tissue ?

spot*

You'll get another scar on the back of your head if you get a hair transplant (usually)

Main person who cares about being bald is you.
No one gives a fuck if you're bald, plenty of chicks like bald dudes so it doesn't matter.

What chicks don't like is if you're insecure about it, so doing that is a bigger issue than actually being bald.

You made the right choice.