Recently diagnosed psycopath

Recently diagnosed psycopath.
AMA

What’s the meaning of life

Have you been in a love relationship with someone? How fast do you want to control the other after having kissed and fucked and consolidated as a couple?

is you penis bent?

can you come round my house and sexually torture my sister while I take pics and beat off?

Right now, I feel like the meaning with life is to graduate from college and become a department leader

We just broke up. I was with her for 4,5 years. She lost all her friends, and her parents barely speaks to her anymore. I want control even before I kiss them.

No

Nah, I don't fuck sluts

You think your fucking better then me?

I'm the best

Fair enough sorry to have bothered you good sir

It's cool, man

Will the Zionist far-right ever allow a two state solution, or will Jerusalem be completely engulfed by the power of the shekel

It's not your enabling me

whats the capital of delaware?

Diagnosed according to DSM or ICD?

Bring your awareness to the present moment

Not OP here, but ..
I talk to them a lot at the first date, let em talk about them so you can easy see there weak point. It's always the thing they wont talk about. And there you start to digg deeper.
NEVER tell them a real thing about you.

Thats makes it easy cause they cant hurt you and you can control them cause you know their fear.
90% of the woman are so easy to read cause they think there better.

We're all psychopaths, nothing to brag about

Dover

It'll be engulfed

Dover

ICD

Right know my only purpose is school

Cool story bro

here
Well, im studying something related with illnesses and the psychosomatic origin of them. We study from the point that no illness is originated on a random dice roll. We think there is a start point from all of this.
Are you taking any meds?
Do you think your gf is a psychopath too? Try to explain why

I'm not taking any meds, only therapy.
I don't think my exgirlfriend is a psycopath. Yeah, she's smart, but she dgaf about the future. And I could control her. Made her give me blowjobs while she was way to drunk and such

Too*

She left me like 4 weeks ago. I faked a suicide and went to a psychiatric institute to try to get her back

What music do you listen to?

Rock

I have to say, meds are never going to help you solve this.
Do you see yourself as a psychopath? Can you see yourself through the eyes of the other?

If you wanted to be like any member of your family, who could that member be?

Nice

I just recently figured I had something. I was a terrible kid. I tried to burn our house for the lulz. Made my friends steal candy for me and such. So yeah, I can se myself, but I need thought it was a big deal.
I'd be my aunt.

>Recently diagnosed psycopath.
Oh, so in other words an edgy teenager.

Congrats on telling someone what they want to hear to diagnose you. You are just another wannabe edgelord.

Is that a yes?

What's the ICD10-Code of your diagnosis, and the medical terminus of your illness?

F60.31, F33.2, F12.1 reporting in.

Yeah I guess so.

Yeah I guess so.

Yes.

how

Did your parents take you in to get looked at...because you are different from other kids?

That's not that bad. What do you think about your parents? Are they still together? How do you see them?

I'm blind too.

My parents are split, and we never had a loving realationship. Don't have any contact with the now

F33.3, F31.1, F60.2

I'm not that into BDSM play Ellie

>recently diagnosed
>not knowing its antisocial personality disorder now
Why do you larp on an underwater homosexual basket weaving form?

So how did you get diagnosed? Just walk in and be like I'm different and feel emotionless aboutthings normal people do?

whut, I thought this was the Bolivian Extreme Macrame Forum

Nah, faked a suicide and was put into the hospital

Shit, man, that's some heavy shit.

So you're getting psychotic during your depressive episodes or how does that compute with bipolar?

He's not schizoid, he's sociopathic, shitlord.
Learn the difference, it could literally save your life one day.

I'm a mean fucking shit, when I'm depressed. I beat my girlfriend, and my dog

Why do you think being a psychopath is cool?

When did you first decide to get yourself diagnosed as a psychopath?

So it's NOT a malaysian handpuppet-knitting forum?
No wonder I always hated this place all these years. Ugh.

Shit man, that's heavy indeed.
So you're bipolar, but you get especially dangerous during your depressive episode?
Interesting.
What kinda meds did they put you on?
I got a regular antidepressants-therapy and neuroleptics as needed.
Cymbalta 60-0-0-30 mg
Mirtazapin 0-0-0-15 mg
Promethazin 50mg on demand

Haha, it isn't

>cause they think they're better
No, they know they're better than you.
I know that and I haven't even met you

I just recently got diagnosed. I have a meeting at the hospital again on friday, and we're gonna discuss what's gonna happen

Do you think you'd still have tried so hard to get this diagnosis if you didnt see it on TV and film?

Would you be as proud of this if psychopaths weren't portrayed as such badasses on TV?

What level of teenage are you?

Can't see myself in any of the characters on tv.
I'm not really pretty, but I'm charming.
But no, I'm not proud of being a psychopath? How would you feel, if you were beating the ones you love because you got mad over something stupid?

I guess you could say level 22

Like a child

congratulations now kys retard

>How would you feel, if you were beating the ones you love because you got mad over something stupid?

I would feel that I should get control over my lil temper tantrums.

And that it was my personal failing to not get over the dysfunction I was raised in

I wouldn't feel like blaming a made-up disease

When my mom left my dad, I told everyone she was beating us as kids. She can't even get a job now.
When my dad kicked me out, I told all of my family he was an abusive shit. He only got his wife now.
Yeah, afterwards I feel like a child, but when I'm mad, I get really fucking mad

"Controlling" drunk person, very impressive. You are truly a badass

like really really mad like sooo mad like really like totally mad like really mad like totally mad?

what is your score?

edgy fag. have the christmas break started early this year.

You know, I just recently god diagnosed. Right now nothing of it seems like a big deal. But I've started being honest with people, and it's only then I can see what's normal and what's not

imagine making your drunk girlfriend give you a blowjob, fuck i wonder what kind of magic he used to do that, i bet he can buy a new car for 10$ using his magic manipulation spells

I once punched her in the supermarket, but it was only flat hand

>I get really fucking mad
You mean.....like a child

Grow up OP. A diagnosis neither excuses you nor makes you special

I get that, I once slapped my mom with a closed fist

ooh shit boys call the cops we got a proper psycho killer here, fucking ted bundy 2.0 up in this bitch

Haha. I guess it's over guys. Gonna watch some Trailer Park Boys now

Is your mommy getting something cool for her little special boy this Christmas?

Psychopathy is not a real diagnosis
Fuck off fag

What did the doctors tell you while you were in there. give me an exact quote

For as long as I can remember I've always been empty. Empty as in totally absent off all feeling, emotion or desire. At the risk of sounding like a depressed edgy teen I'd dare call my self a sociopath. Every moment of everyday is lived inside my head. Time moves so slow and everything that happens becomes a mental note in my head that I can not forget. Life just feels so bottomless all the time. What are your methods on making everything seem less pointless.

Bored? Figured you would fake a suicide?

Who diagnosed you?

Was it your 12 year old brother when he saw how hardcore euphoric absolute madman you are on counter strike?

Also, what's it like being an edgelord on Sup Forums?

Gotcha

hey mr psycho I found a fun target for you to torment