PSA:

PSA:
Phillip Brailsford found not guilty on all charges

phoenixnewtimes /news/arizona-police-officer-philip-brailsford-found-not-guilty-in-motel-suspect-shooting-9930923

Currently working at Fennemore Craig law firm, here is the address of their Phoenix location:
2394 E Camelback Rd Suite 600, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Someone please bring this man to justice

And how exactly do you know this faggot?

They post it on their website faggot

What's your dog in this fight?

That's a completely different faggot, you glorious winged faggot, you.
Also NYPA
Go find him yourself faggot.

Today it's Daniel Shaver that is murdered on his knees begging for his life. Tomorrow it's us. Police officers that society allows to be unaccountable for their actions has become the norm, not the outlier. This man feels bulletproof. He thinks that he got off scott free. Others within Departments across the country who would relish for the opportunity to do the same will be emboldened by his example. The justice system has failed. It's time for vigilante justice to produce the results the state refuses to.

Thanks for bumping my thread.

sure thing newfag

the faggot had it coming the cop did nothing wrong

>Today it's Daniel Shaver that is murdered on his knees begging for his life
Full citation with links to testimonies, evidence and air-tight documents, please

Just watch the video and see for yourself. It takes 5 seconds to google this shit dude.
tmz /2017/12/07/mesa-police-involved-shooting-bodycam-philip-brailsford-not-guilty-daniel-shaver/

go to the page op linked and there is a video filmed by the cop
he was not doing what he was told

>TMZ
[citation still missing]

No way would I give a shit about my pants falling down while guns are pointed at me.

He was told to put his hands up and cross his legs. Then he was told to crawl towards the officer. He was clearly unarmed and not a threat. He misunderstood that the cop wanted him to crawl towards him with his hands still in the air and will his legs still crossed (which is pretty difficult to by the way. It was a retarded command to begin with.) It seems pretty clear that the cop was intentionally trying to create a scenario where he has an excuse to say that he violated a command and caused him to 'feel threatened' so that he could execute him. It's clear as fuck if you just watch the goddamned video, you numbskull.
What, unedited body cam footage isn't good enough for you? KYS, bootlicker.

Go for it Rorschach

hahahaha daniel shaver is dead nigga cops back in business nigga nothing you can do it about hahahaha

i did watch it and watched human trash die he lied about not being drunk and was a pussy they said put your hands up and he put them by his side he had it coming for sure

You know what, I take it back. Most of you pieces of shit deserve to be murdered on your knees by pigs. Yall can have your fucking corrupt police force, I'm leaving this shitty country.

bye

>posting a DD in a PSA thread.
you should be ashamed user.

>inb4 OP is arrested at the airport and shot by police

he got justice. hes fucking innocent. he didnt do shit wrong.

honestly he had like at least 2 situations where he would've been right to shoot the suspect prior to the shooting