What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=t6o24j9jilnwvparbkm7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being able to breed with any female in the universe

More of comic plz?

bump

Bondage fuck a girl while she is on her period...

Been there done that not so great

getting circumcised by my stepmom at 10

Waking up, tied up, being forced to impregnate many beautiful women.

Damn really? Story?

To fuck a girl in the pooper while she is pooping

I just want to punch my sister really hard in the tits then urinate on her

To fuck the best friend of my gf, a virgin, in a threesome, raw.

Is that even possible unless she has diarrhea?

this

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=t6o24j9jilnwvparbkm7

never getting out of this

Body control. The mind can think independently but the body of women do as I wish, including speaking. I could make them say they want to be recorded and consent to everything. No court could deny me.

Someone that love me for who I am

Get raped by a bunch of prisoners while I pretend to be a celeb

you wanna talk about it?

Hope that fish had no teeth.

>have a gf
>knows I did all kinds of drugs
>knows I'm poor as fuck
>knows I'm depressive and suicidal, even been in the nuthouse a couple of times
>always just speak out what I think
>she just loves me more and more for my impeccableness and honesty
Feelsgoodman

I hope it did.

Fucking my way out of a Communist Prison in Vietnam. Fucking all the qt gaurds.

Seems like she’s had a troubled past or never had a boyfriend before, wait til she comes to her senses and drops your bum ass

where i can find more like this?

>Woman mind controller sways my sister's boyfriend to worship her.
>Sister understandably gets mad.
>Woman makes my sister fall in love with me and it's all she can think about.

>Any woman I have a desire for becomes infatuated with me and gains a strong desire to be ate out by me. Before long I have a harem of horny lovers that desire my tongue caressing their bodies.

One of these will come true as foretold.

you are able to, you just don't because you're a weak faggot

been both the D and s in period bondage sex
the cleanup is a pain in the ass but can be really fun, especially when the girl is hormone crazy.

having a close enough friend that he'd hold the fish for me.
And another, that would hold the camera.
Now that's friendship.

Hot

i'm thinking about raping my neighbor.

just use the image search

yes, the poop will probably move inside your penis. When you cum it will shoot back out

Are you me?

You and me both, sister.

being filled up by a friendly tentacle monster

I want this to happen to me. Right now. I'd sell my fuckin soul if it were to happen right this very moment. No regrets.

>get a caring, chubby QT girlfriend
>Lovingly eat her out as much as I can always ensuring she cums at least twice
>Always force her to cum more than she thinks she is able
>Suck, fuck, finger, and lick everything to force her to cum again and again
>Start using buttplugs and toys on her as I do all this so she associates anal play with pleasure at all time
>Slowly but surely increase the size of toys and the intensity of my forced orgasm play
>Get to the point where she's a complete anal whore capable of taking my fist in her ass, clamps on her nipples, incoherently begging either for me to stop, or for me to make her cum once more.
>Followed by hardcore cuddling and snuggling afterwards.

I literally just want to mentally break a slam piggy to be reliant on me to cum and to get off on some decently hardcore BDSM

I want to get strapped down naked in a large kennel and have dog after dog fuck me in the ass then use me as a toilet and every so often made to lick a female bitch pussy.

going back to childhood with my current brain

Here's one...

>Get curse put on my by gypsy.
>The next time I take a shit, it doesn't stop. Just a never ending torrent of solid healthy shit coming from my ass.
>The feeling of it sliding out of my ass and quickly filling up the toilet bowl creates a pleasant arousing feeling.
>The feeling mixed with the smell begins to take me over. My eyes glaze over as I slump down to the floor on all fours to make more space for the never ending shit storm coming from my now aroused anus.
>A feeling takes over me and my body moves on it's own accord, grabbing handfuls of the shit and shoving it in my mouth and then eating it.
>My brain goes off like a dopamine filled firework and I find myself unable to stop eating my waste.
>The strong smell and noise gains the attention of my sister (whom I live with).
>No lock on the door so she swings it open and is initially and understandably aghast.
>It doesn't take long for the strong odor of the enchanted shit coming from my ass to reach her nostrils and hijack her brain.
>The look of horror on her face is quickly replaced with a dumb horny grin as she tears off her clothes and dives in, scooping my shit into her mouth.
>As she does, she reaches me and french kisses me, sloshing the shit between our two mouths.
>Shit begins to pour from her ass the same as it it mine and she lets out an orgasmic moan.
>This goes on with her and I having sex in the shit filled bathroom. More people come by to become entranced and it becomes one big orgy of shit fucking.

Me 2 user.. me 2..

This is on the kristen archives

>fucking a girl of every age from 1 to 16

Dog fag here to confirm.

fantasy not bucket list

Where. Would like to read,

I have alot. I want a naturalist incest family. I want to breed my friends wivies/girlfriends. I want to turn my current girlfriend into a mindless toy/urinal for myself and others. Lots more. Those are the main ones.

This

Have my dad fuck me in the pussy doggy style while he plays with my breasts and tells me I am a good girl.

show those breasts. no pics no proof

being an elementary school doctor

>threesome with loli sisters

I remember being 7 and having two 10-y.o. girls playing with my dick, asking if I would like to fuck them. I liked them touching me, but I thought girls were icky so I wanna go any further. I often wonder what'd happened if I just went with it.

i got that shit. is not as great as i sounds like.
bitch want to fuck every night. even when i'm not able to, she will creep in my house when parents are home.

literal autism

Would you have his baby?

what you want to do with him? take that shirt off.. timestamp at tits.

He's right though, stop accusing others of your illness. You're weak, women despise weakness, hence your dry limp dick you fucking beat cuck soy boy. If you can't fuck a women in 2017, with all these empowered whores walking around you should literally Kys. I mean I've seen some pretty nasty looking niggers pajeets and spics, and even they get there dicks wet. Just end it Kys.

>Bitch wants to fuck every night
And I'd be down for it. You know how it is user. Grass is always greener etc. I'm so undersexed at the moment, I'd probably fuck a lubed up hole in a tree.

>the autism returns

>implying you haven't already fucked a lubed tree hole

I don' think so. But i do want him to cum inside me.

>Implying implications

so there is this a lien dildo that lays eggs. I want to fuck one of my friends girlfriends, I don't care who, and lay the eggs inside of her. When I'm done she goes home and cuddles with him on the couch and kisses him and tell him she loves him while she still has my eggs inside of her and occasionally rubs her belly

damn you have nice tits user!

Don't bother, it's a dude.

can i be your dad

I want to be used for my cum, whether because it tastes good or for breeding, it doesn't matter I just want to be milked like an animal

sexxy

being able to see anything anywhere and teleport and freeze time

>sexual fantasy

do i have to write it out?

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

But if you view it like that, literally anything can be made a sexual fantasy.
>everything i touch turns into pure gold, because that's my fetish
>i'll be immortal, because it'll allow me to have sex with more women

don't be such a fantasy nazi
i promise i'll use it only for sexual purposes

loli Yolandi fuck puppet

My deepest desire is to impregnate every human female in the universe except my family and have other men take care of all my kids.

KEK having them care for them all.
Insult to injury GG

When I was 15 I stayed with my aunt over the summer and she gave some hints that she was interested. She showed me her tits one morning walking around without her shirt on and I caught her because I happened to be awake (they were very nice, firm, almost like plastic but I know she has had no ops). And the next night she made it clear she had no problem with me masterbating, that despite being a born-again christian she wanted me to know she thought of it as a natural thing.

My fantasy is that she in fact Acted on those hints. The next night later she should have came into my room shortly after lights out, crawled in under the covers to "snuggle with me". And after completely stripping down under the covers, telling me over and over again that "Its Okay" as she pushed my penis in her tight juicy twat.

And after that even up until present day we would get together sometimes and probably drive out to the strip cuts or go park somewhere lonely at night and fuck like crazy.

I would have saved her from a lame, abusive husband who she got together with because she was lonely. She would've had no need for him at all if I could have been there for her.

Back then I was starting to learn how to drive and I spent some time in her car doing the road hours. It was reeeally weird, some of her friends saw me driving the car with her in it and remarked that she must have a new boyfriend. Its almost like other people could tell that there Should Have Been something going on between us, even though there wasnt much of a way to link us up and break that ice down.

whoring my little brother out to the internet

I'd like to do a really big shit and throw loads of paper down the toilet

>Someone that love me for who I am

Don't worry user, I'm the fucking worst and if I can find love, all of you can too.

even seto kaiba shares your noble dream

You're a faggot.

I want to tie Emma Watson to her bed then bite her nipples, labia and clitoris off, is this normal?

sex, in the missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation.

She isn't even that hot, everyone just wants to fuck her because loli hermoine.

I'm all about that stranger things chick now.