Any writers on Sup Forums?

Any writers on Sup Forums?

>inb4 "ur defacing property!!!"
>inb4 "grow up"

You're defacing property, grow up.

Whats good y'all?

I live in Berlin. People like you FUCK UP EVERY OBTAINABLE WALL HERE

You're committing a crime, making your surroundings ugly, lowering property values, and generally being a roodypoo.

Also ur defacing property. And grow up.

"writers"

you mean vandals.
Grow up.

God I love painting Berlin, tell Nov I said whats good

You're defacing property, grow up.

What nigger country did you come from where defacing other people's things is okay?

OK

America

Yup!
Been a writer for a few years now, currently trying out different technigues.

none of this shit ever looks good
it's just random words
most of the time you can't even tell what it says
just fuckin kill yourself

Why not just paint on canves instead of defacing property, grow up

So what you're saying is.. Is that you're illiterate?

writers are shitheads, they don't even smear cool stuff only shitty names

it's not even art

tell me wtf this says

yup but i am not a Sup Forumstard anymore

n dont post pics of my shit online

Yes there are plenty of us but these threads are pointless since we're not gonna post pics online. Better stay unheard of on 4changz

how retarded are you lmao, cops cant do shit just because you post a handstyle on Sup Forums

hill, i believe

KILL?

extinguisher seems fun as fuck

you guys are more into bombing or more handstyles?

Kill. short for KillMe.

you no-talent scum, shitting up our cities

Sluto?

Nice lettering

Saying "inb4" doesn't excuse what you're doing. You're scum and you should kill yourself.

Bombing myself. Started out with handstyle but slowly transfered to bombing

No you wank, it's just that some people dont really like people posting their work anywhere but sites dedicated to graff. You know, get up on streets not not on your pc comfy in your sheets get me?

Supfaaaagz

Really off balance with bars

Lotttttta toys ITT. Brooklyn NY in the house.

phat

>Really off balance with bars
yeah, I know

anyone on trains?

What writing instrument is he using? Looks like a Tipex pen

Trains don't rock out here but we still smack em for flicks occasionally. 99% street bombing

the worst is when these scumbags write their fucking inane egotistical names all over legitimate street art.

I'm not against public art, or unsanctioned art, but you're just writing your fucking name on things. get over yourselves...

sakura solid marker

Kys

!! post em

tags

from?

Lmao nope. Vandal squad is far enough up my ass thank you.
Brooklyn NY

I'm not even posting what I write let alone flix. I'm from BK and have been doing my thing since 97 and shit is kinda hot for me right now so can't do it guys lol. I don't IG like half these other writers out here neither. I just get up.

who gon know its your shit, we on Sup Forums lmao

no one can ever read it and everyone thinks it looks bad

you're arrogant to think you're right and it's everybody else who has the problem

you'll grow up one day and look back

but you won't be any less of a loser then either

Not worth the risk

looks like the unintelligible doodles of a mindless 3 year old

any sketch with other letters? I'm curious to see your style

everybody who sees that will think some loser has defaced the wall. literally nothing more. congrats you're awesome

Not everyone has an eye for art, sorry bud!

Some quickly I did for a girl

paint looked better before some autist scribbled on it

>art
what is it trying to say?
looks more like an abstract attempt of a cloud

why not "write" on canvas, or cardboard boxes, or whatever, and not be a menace to society?

Strong letter game my man

ITT slavs posts pics of graffiti and pretend they did it.

This is an all new form of edge.

Thanks my G. You able to tell who I am by my hand? Yes or no works don't drop my name lol

there's amazing street art and badass murals, and there's scribbling like a toddler.
Just cos you draw on shit and ruin it's paint job and make the area of town look shittier doesn't lump you in with street artists no matter how much you wish it were so, bud

Saying it isn't art because you can't read and understand it is so retarded, it's like saying typography isn't art

>im_scared_that_my_life_is_insignificant_and_nothing_stays_wich_ill_be_remembered_for_ so_i_write_on_things_the_treat.txt

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

street art is gay

>street art
>artfags
>eurotrash

Fixed that for you buddy. Don't come to NYC with that bullshit street art gets no love from niggas in the game out hea

>for a girl

also highlighting this fact, it was raised so must be important

Cause I didn't want niggas thinking my name was claire bear lolol come on now

exactly

How starved for attention and validity are you, faggot?

While I'm up in here let me wish annelated day to my man Jay in heaven RIP DG

>congrats you're awesome
thank you

A belated*

saying it's art doesn't mean it's not shitty art and in the same league as acceptable wall art

street art makes the area better not fucks it up and takes skill to do not 15 seconds and a sharpie with the skills of an infant "hurr durr we're artists too!"
everyone who see's your art who isn't you thinks all you've done is make whatever you've scribbled on worse

if everyone except you says you're wrong and you blindly continue then you have issues guarenteed

love seeing ragged streetart

So you just gonna bite ethek 2dxs shit and change the last letter?
>found the teenager from the midwest

15? i 'll do it in 5 infront of you while you say nothing haha

I've ragged plenty myself. Back 2 back throws over that garbage all day

and then everyone in town isn't forced to have to see your crap art

Because the kind of kids that grow up doing this shit are in predominantly bad neighborhoods and have been fundamentally brainwashed to function as ultradependent vote farms. They have no concept of owing anything to the community, because the community only exists to supply them with handouts. They don't respect personal property, because personal property isn't something they're used to owning and they don't respect anyone who has things to lose because it's assumed they got it because the game is rigged. They'll vandalize anything they see because, like roaches, they think of society as a communal hive, rather than individuals cooperating to coexist and prosper as much as possible without imposing on each other. Shame, because there's often real talent there. It's not the art anybody has a problem with so much as the principle that it's not okay to decide for someone else what gets to be done to their own damn property.

Mfw another user is defending my tag but then autismo gets rump riled and im just sitting here like “lol its dry erase h8r”

I dunno man, I'm just a caveman painting caves

TO be fair rick and morty is a ctrl+v

Is this whole thread bait or are you guys serious about this?

You're a caveman painting other caveman's caves. Paint your own cave. Even better, go kill something, make some hide, and paint that.

The act of writing must be an accomplishment for you retarded niggers. I mean, other people play music, make rockets, build houses... AND YOU WRITE WORDS ON A FUCKING WALL.
Thank God Almighty that you can do... something. We are all simply AMAZED that you can read and write, must have been a big thing for you.

FUCK OFF, GET A FUCKING JOB

I have a job and I own an LLC. I hustle harder, ball harder and am likely richer than you. I have a bank account for bail and legal bills that has more money in it than most people my age have in their main accounts. Stay mad sucker.

I do fine art as well and make clothing. Graffiti has made my life incredibly lucrative and it must be a drag for you to know that I just finished out a solo show, a festival and am in the middle of planning another solo show and a group show in different cities.. boo hoo, The tagger beat the system and got it to work for him, oh god...

>ITT
niggers

Wow. So, even you having a job has not taught you not to be a nigger?

>muh bank akount
>muh monny
>git gudder fag
>I haev bail monny, am set up

...right. Please continue, I am interested in how low you can go.

It's called "cillian grail"

Love how the people that do this are usually community college kids who are the kind to fly off the handle of you touch any item they own. God forbid you come in contact with anything they feel is private.