I'M THE WHITE MAN NOW

but it tastes like water

>Ate an entire bowl of arroz con leche
God damn I love being white

It's okay Colombo

Wtf you eat that shit, too??

Based, there is nothing more tastier than eating that shit at room temperature

>arroz con leche
I unironically like this too, and I'm not even white.

>can drink all the milk i want
>can eat all the spice i want
>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>white

I get that when I eat cheese, and I eat cheese barely once a month. It's not that I don't eat it because it gives me diarrhea, I don't eat it because I don't particularly like it.

I have come to the conclusion that my body rejects it in such a manner for the sole reason that I am not made for eating cheese, thus the reason why I'm not fan of it or even milk.

>God damn I love being white
you visiting argentina lad?

>Delusional

Im brown and i can drink a gallon of milk with no problem

Its fucking cold in here and I ate straight from the fridge
I got a runny nose now but I'm happy

Same

I have no problem drinking milk.

However if I'm ever constipated I just drink a glass of orange juice and that shit comes out nicely, even though drinking it when I'm fine does nothing to me.

lactose and gluten intolerance are fucking memes designed so you buy almonds and spring water to activate them

If you don't like arroz con leche you have no soul

best food

Start with smaller amounts of milk. You get ok with it. When I was small I used to have problems drinking milk, now i can drink milk 3-4 glass a day and still have good stomach next day. Feels good desu

>soul
asians don't have souls.

you are a Mongolian now

i had some earlier, do you guys put cinnamon powder on it, or is that a mexican thing?

>tfw not lactose intolerant
Feels good

I don't think Sup Forums understands how genes work. Even if Europeans were the only population carrying alleles for lactose persistence (they aren't) there would still be tons of mixed race people who produce sufficient lactose in adulthood to digest milk.

*lactase not lactose

Sorry I'm tired

I'm of European descent, but indeed I've seen quite a lot of mixed people(including lots of half-japs) who don't seem to have any problems with milk. Then again not everyone would say they're lactose intolerant out of nowhere.

I'm not lactose intolerant but I'm not of European descent either. I'm just really lucky, I guess.

There are central asian and African populations that express lactase persistence at high frequencies too for example. It really doesn't indicate anything about your ancestry 2bh. Which makes it really funny when neonazis give themselves mantits by drinking a gallon of milk every day

My post was satirical btw, lactose intolerance has both genetic and epigenetic components with the later being more relevant, people who eat a lot of chesee during their infancy are usually lactose tolerant as adults regardless of race.

it's not

my mother was also fond of consuming dairy products when she was pregnant with me. Maybe that had an effect?

Perhaps. Epigenetics are weird

shoot life in the fucking face
that piece of shit deserves it

Maybe you are THE ONE born to take over Duterte?

>tfw thought I was lactose intolerant
>go to the hospitsl to make sure
>they make you chug a glass of lactose
>no symptoms whatsoever

Truly white feels good man.

Almost as white as Niger

I always drunk a liter of milk a day
now on my cut I eat a bucket of yogurt too (a kg)

Nobody ever told me that's strange and up until int I never knew about lactose intolerance

Unsurprisingly, those are descendants of nomadic populations that heavily depended on dairy products as their main source of water, as their environments rarely get rains

There's honestly no way that Argentina and Brazil are that high, but whatever.