Hey Sup Forums, I just fucked a cute male for the first time, ask me anything

hey Sup Forums, I just fucked a cute male for the first time, ask me anything

>im not gay btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let me drink milk out yo boi pucci

Howd you find this cute boy?

Why are there half a dozen faggot threads on Sup Forums all of a sudden?

Moar like this?

As a "straight" guy, how did you get over your own 'moral issues' to go out and do it?
Did you bottom or blow him?
Was it better than normal/vagina?
Did you use condom?

met him while working in a phone network store, then we started hanging out, then became friends (with benefits). he is extremely shy also, I had to be the one do the ice breaking

I topped him, as far as quality of sex is concerned, anal is far superior to vaginal and no I didn't use a condom (we're both clean).

Did it feel really tight ?

And my first question? Do you now consider yourself Bi or was it a one time thing?

Did you make it anything special? Like a hotelroom or anything?

Do you have to keep it a secret?

I'm currently thinking about fucking a bottom guy who's practically begging me for it. Seems like fun, but as a "straight" guy everytime I cum and am finished fantasizing I don't wanna do it anymore.

Also more pics like OP's please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q

I think it's because girls are so out of reach for most of these fucktards. And it seems like the trend on Sup Forums is fags/dicks and racism. Is Sup Forums dying?

Kill yourself disgusting faggot.

off yourself

Oh yeah

I'm still unsure about my sexuality, so bi-curious I guess. We did it at my parents house in my old room, since they were out for the weekend so I had the house to myself. My friends and family know we hang out but don't know we fuck, plan to keep it like that.

You should experiment while your still young, you only live once etc

Kys

>I'm still unsure about my sexuality, so bi-curious I guess.
You're a fucking faggot.

Cool. Not afraid of "what people will think" when he tells? Or if your friends/family somehow find out?

I already asked him to keep our lewd acts a sekrit, he knows we aren't officially dating, he doesn't have many friends and is way too introvert to be the gossip type.

Sounds like a pretty good deal then. Will it be a regular thing?

Got any more pics? It's making me hawny.

I hope, he's really chill to be around with. Almost makes me wanna go out with him but can't because people will inevitably find out. don't have nudes though, we aren't at level of relationship.

Well, good luck with that. I might be doing this same thing in a few weeks, but with some guy I only know through kik. Looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm nervous and not sure if I should. Plus guys don't have tits and I love tits to play with.

well you're gay now. traps are gay faggot.

Thanks, user. Good luck to you too, also if he has a nice plump bum and girly cute face it should be good enough

>Traps are gay faggot

Since when?

Since u were born u filthy fucking denegerate

care to explain your obviously wrong opinion?

traps have weewees girls do not

>weewee's

what are you, 12?

Bro, you're fucking gay m8. Don't deny it.

Moar cute butts.

this

Cant