18 male

>18 male
>Living on campus
>not able to pay rent, getting warnings of being kicked out.
>studying the first year of engineering a second time
>failing a second time
>parents hate me for trying again, parents disowned me
>no friends cause trying to study
>no money to pay for tuition
>to fat to get a job, no one like fat people
>will take 6months+ to lose weight
>will die from no money before then.
plz help
feeling like i cant do anything no more
BTC: 1EpQrMuPWYRSQP1Y8
asKeuxGfyRgaQvTSR

ETH: 0x1AFe0931155E6127756
37846a6BB606347EF58e7

Explain to me, in great detail what you're going to do with any money you get.

>18 male
ok
>Living on campus
cool
>not able to pay rent, getting warnings of being kicked out.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR MONEY?!?!? all money you get goes out like this: bills-food-save some-fun
it is not a hard concept
>studying the first year of engineering a second time
cool
>failing a second time
why did you fail the first time? man up and don't screw up this time
fuck them. do it for yourself
>no friends cause trying to study
yoou will get friends later
>no money to pay for tuition
get a job
>to fat to get a job, no one like fat people
lose some weight then
>will take 6months+ to lose weight
better start now
>will die from no money before then.
no you wont. sell your tv/ps/xbox/whatever to get some money to stay in school while you lose weight and get good grades

I literally have 7.5k student loans, about 500$ in account from selling my dslr, all i have left is my minivan which 13years old, my laptop, my textbooks and some food.

First towards living, cause i need a place to sleep, its about 500$ a month.
I still have free access to gym, so ive been working out, lost about 35lbs, but 275lb is still fucking fat.
I was thinking about selling my minivan but i wont have any way of getting out of this city. Its a small city

dont have tv, dont have gaming system, only food, minivan, computer for school, and hopefully be able to stay in res for a bit longer. i really dont like taking on a bunch of debt

so your fat and have no money ? wtf

yeh am working on it

You could always kill yourself

would rather not.
Thought about a few years ago, but um, idk how that would help society?

Have you considered sucking dick or taking it up the ass for money?

I'm 18yo, almost 19yo, and I live at home with my mom and my little sister. My dad lives below us but he's agreed to pay the rent for both apartments. The problem is, he hasn't payed the rent for 4 months now and our landlord has become impatient.
Please user, I don't want to be homeless again. I don't want to be homeless for Christmas. I don't want to be kicked out on the street for the third time in my life because of the same asshole. Anything helps, user.
Please.
BTC:1ETsiNP35iRgnvmeQ7
Y2xm1agosxqQ8rYM

i wish i could help, but im in a tough situation myself

Calm down bro man. If they haven't given you an official thirty day notice by certified mail then they haven't even started to eviction process. Around here you gotta do the notice, wait thirty days, take them to court, then wait for how long the judge gives them to move (usually another 30 days)

idk if thats how it works for college residents.
I pretty sure i signed a thing that they can kick me out whenever they want. It was part of the living agreement, i think

So just do some basic math you have two months. How many penises a day do you have to suck to get out of this situation? Bare in mind you probably won't get going rates bc of the obvious

yeh idk, how much does a dick sucking worth froma obese male

send me some BTC and I promise to spend it on weed and coke! pinky swear!

BTC: 1MQWrgzpntf3ARDkDjNjwesu
xxTMyHD81u

$50 a load times 10 equals $500.

there is no way im sucking dick then, damn i didnt know it was that cheap.

Trying to save to buy back a house that was in my family for decades. Also get out of college loan debt. Anything helps.

1NgCKS8kcx1hXVh
1KPKNjLbp6x55phYBYf

Assuming your parents are reasonable human beings, that's not why they hate ypu. I hate you because you didn't learn anything the first time, not even that it wouldn't be a good idea to try again.

Hey fucktard, why didn't you put some money in the start of the year? Not our fault you're too stupid to see golden opportunities.

if you're on bittrex just join this discord /XNqfzmv
and get some nice gains at 22 gmt