Is Australia red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhHuqk-4ahs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Canadians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Canadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck no

But it is the best first world country to live in if you're white.

Austalia is an island.

Really makes you think....

youtube.com/watch?v=EhHuqk-4ahs

Wow really makes you think huh

no, otherwise we wouldn't let the chinese buy our entire country

>Australia
>First world

>Australia
>White

inb4 >60%. That's not an argument you abo fuckers

dog bless

Australia is 92% white. Australia is 2nd on the HDI rankings and first on the OECD quality of life index.

>T. Burger

*clears throat*
muh hdi
muh demographic statistics
muh literal facts n shiet

b-b-but I'm murrica nd ur gay

repeat 30 times.

good posts lads, glad we got that one out of the way early

>Is Australia red pilled?
No, It is hopelessly cucked.

Is this a meme I'm unaware of?

Australia was invaded by the British. Australia is as cucked as it gets.

Australia was made by the British, before that there was nothing of value here.

Not according to UNSW education.

Cannot confirm but I've heard abo's didn't even know how to make fire before we got here, let alone simple agriculture

Not really, there's an increase in marxist faggotry in the mainstream media and on facebook and instagram or other normie sites. But it's mainly women who fall for this shit.

Australia is one of the least cucked white nations. I believe Poland is the least cucked and Hungary is somewhere up there too.

But the only reason for all the push of the cuck propaganda is because we are so uncucked. Lots of sheltered white people who have never met a muslim falling for this propaganda but that as well is a sign that we are uncucked because we have neighborhoods with only whites. Anyone who lives near minorities hates them.

Only Anglo nation without gay marriage, so yes.

They invented a fucking stick.

Yeah. Ever notice how island nations are well off and based?

They knew how to make fire alright, thousands of years ago it was lush green forests from coast to coast before the abos burned it all down as a hunting method.

Makes u think

that only applies to tasmanian abos. also, somebody has been editing the aboriginal tasmanian wiki page. it used to say
>This made the Aboriginal Tasmanians the most simple human population on Earth:
but now:
>This made the Aboriginal Tasmanians a people that could flourish with some of the the simplest technologies on record.

The entire education system has been teaching kids that abos were smart because they "preserved" nature.

What a twist of logic. The truth is they lived like animals, didn't have a single building and all of their "inventions" consist of different shaped sticks they found on the ground and scraped on a rock.

Only in tasmania, there was evidence that they had once had fire but the entire population forgot how to make fire and they lost that ability. They were eating raw animals and bugs. But that entire population was exterminated.

The mainland abos had fire but they were also cannibals with no technology who lived in a constant state of tribal warfare.

The truth is white people didn't do anything against aboriginal law. The whites were just a stronger tribe so the abos experienced an overwhelming defeat.

They are sore losers and white guilt faggots use all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify why the abos were so shit.

That can't be true, Tassie winters would be pretty brutal and they lived in some cold places.

Hello UPF

"If you can't fight it, white guilt it."

>MFW not knowing which of your friends is the cabbage means its you

I think the true story is that they forgot how to MAKE fire, but still had fire, they just had to keep one lit all the time and if it went out they had to go to the neighbouring tribe to borrow some of theirs.

>no gunz

Yeah super red-pilled. Only took one mass shooting to violate their gun rights.

Well it took a couple actually but yeah.

That's part of the revisionist history that's going on surrounding abos.

It's permeating everywhere.

That's why they didn't actually flourish. There was very few of them.

There was only about 1000 tasmanian abos when the British arrived there.

SHITSTRALIA IS GARBAGE

To be honest I wouldn't feel safe if we had the same gun laws as America.

Winter doesn't even exist in upside down land

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

the thesis is that they didn't know how to start a fire from scratch, but rather they carried around hot coals and used those to start a flame. i've never read any of the primary sources though so don't quote me. it might make some sense though, considering the climate.

it's hilarious the way people glorify them as these peace-loving hunter gatherers that were in tune with nature. there was also the UNSW resource pack recently that urged people not to call them primitive, but instead "efficient resource gatherers"

That's because you're a bluepilled cuckold who wants a nanny state to wipe your ass for you.

Yeah mate I just wish we had weekly mass shootings.

>
After separation from mainland Australia, the Tasmanian people were not able to share any of the new technological advances being made by mainland groups. This made the Aboriginal Tasmanians a people that could flourish with some of the the simplest technologies on record.[18] The Tasmanian Aboriginal people extensively used fire for cooking, warmth and clearing vegetation to encourage and control macropod herds. Their capacity to create fire via friction method had been questioned by authors in the 20th Century but sufficient evidence from the historical record indicates their fire making ability - even if (like many mainland aboriginal people) they preferred to bear coals when travelling between campsites; a consequence of Tasmania's wet maritime climate.[19][20]:313 However, other scholars dispute that the Aboriginal Tasmanians did not have fire;[21] and, indeed, a document from 1887 clearly describes fire-lighting techniques used among Tasmanians.[22]

>Gun rights for law abiding citizens mean weekly mass shootings
Nice blue pilled meme cuck.

No we are just 10 years behind most 1st world countries

Europe is Australia in 10 years

Melbourne is way ahead of you

They knew all about the science of genital mutilation and rape.
>hear the opposite through 12 years of schooling

Melbourne is still behind you though canacuckold.

Except it's not really

G'day Inmates

T. Wang Chung

That's nz u leaf

India or Sloppy Poo?

We're 92% white and you aren't. I bet that eats you up inside. Eat shit faggot

You're their west island
Take your baby by the hand

Not even shitskins want to go there makes you think

Poo. In. Loo.

That's Ceylon and that's where tea comes from so no it's not shit

>92% white
Stop spreading this lie. Is it just you m8? Are you the cunt that spouts that shit every time on here?

didn't you fucks ban gta or something? Also, iirc, your leader is some fedora atheist vagina.

Tasmanian here, we were taught they carried coals and kindling in fire making pouches

92% is quite an old figure, we're at least 12% asian already.

You guys were just lucky you had the white policy for so long and that most chinaman came to Canada instead but they're starting to go down under too. They're already taking over New Zealand

t. Chang and Zhang

poojeet coming through with the memes

Our immigration isn't so bad.

That's Sri Lanka common whore

>Chang and Zhang
That will be the new Bananas in Pajamas once the Chink takeover is complete.

It's pyjamas Yankee Doodle

No it's Ceylon

The sad thing is there will be nowhere for Aussies to go as everywhere else will be ethniced

We'll find out how redpilled we are in upcoming election. If labour or green make any gains i will lose a bit of faith in our country

I think we try to be, just need to despose of all the greens

What the fuck are you on about? How can a geographic landmass be "red pilled"?

Its coming down real fast. Also if you get realistic and stop counting wogs as white, the British/Irish component is possibly even below 50% now.

>leaving degenerate, 'progressive' Sydney for rural Victoria on Tuesday

It is a good feeling.

Faith in your country?

Yes many Aussies go hunting in the wild for crocs and kangaroos. I admire AU for their love of nature and animals. I also heard there's crazy parties in the outback and Aboriginal Bandits

They're all fucking shit Liberal included.

Both sides are labour now

We had issues with getting our hands on those good R18 goodies for a while but we pretty much have no issues now since the laws got fixed.

exactly what I thought as soon as I saw this

Not disagreeing but they are the worst of the bad choices

West Syd fag here - We do have shootings every single week ??????

Sik1 lad

>rural Victoria
You got work out there m8?

Nope. Will probably do some labouring while I search for a remote job that's more in line with my background, which is in tech start-ups. So hopefully will land another position as project manager, head of marketing, that type of thing. If not then maybe I'll hunt wild dogs for a living?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

Asians made up 12% of our population as of 2011, stop with this we're 92% white meme

>Bans electronic children's toys
>Hasn't burnt Melbourne to the ground

You tell me.

>maybe I'll hunt wild dogs for a living?
A lot of bush pigs out there too m8. My ex was one.

NO

Most here are dumb lefties

We're becoming America 2.0

>Aussies have over twice the % of chinks we have

What the hell is going on in Straya

We are chasing the dragon m8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Canadians

Yours is at 14% of your population

Chinese are 4% of the population as of 2011

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Canadians
>Chinese Canadians[3] are Canadians of full or partial Chinese ancestry.
Our census doesn't count you white if you're mixed apparently

Of course, we're the whitest anglo county in the world and the last bastion for traditional western values.

Y'all need to leave Melbourne, there's fuck all lefties in 'Straya except for whiny teenagers in big cities.

Australia is in the East you :)