Do other people have a shitty life or is it just me?

Do other people have a shitty life or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IjzV3mt2T8
youtube.com/watch?v=evKDowEDbek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many tits have you seen in real life?

nah m8 me too

Everyone here is miserable anyone who disagrees is even more miserable and has yet to accept their fate.

Why dont you ask him?

Wrong place to ask. Sup Forums is exclusively inhabited by the dregs and retards of society, everyone here has a shitty life.

If it matters how shitty other people's lives are, then maybe you're just a shitty person

You're astoundingly normal in feeling like that, many many people feel the same as you.

Well there's your problem! Go talk to girls...

there are good and bad times. But the truth is, it's only your fault if your life is shitty as you probably don't even do a thing to change that.
I used to have a happy good life, now it's shite and boring. Can't blame anyone but me for that

Read this and realize that 99% of people have just as shit if not shitter life than you. Then stop whining like a bitch.

Go talk to the most vapid creatures on the face of earth. That sure will fix him.
Pic related, bitch has terminal cancer and still posting selfies and dumb youtube videos.

another miserable virgin

At least she's not being a miserable cunt like you.

besides seeing my girlfriend every 3month for 4 weeks it can be pretty shitty sometimes, yes.

Most people will find something to complain about in their lives. Chances are, if you're posting here crying about it, your life is a lot better than how people in most of the world have it. But I guess it's easier being a whiny child than realizing it could be a lot worse, and trying to do something to improve your life if you're unhappy with it.

i wanna die

Dubs checked. Then he should go talk to dudes. He can still get blowjobs but there will be no boobs. There's no reason to be miserable!

Lots of rich ass people are more miserable than you. Every hour you spend being miserable is an hour you could have been feeling great

I'm sure you haven't even lived yet fuckboy

Yeah, life is terrible. I feel loathing for people that have good lives because the can overcome their problems with a slight attitude change, while mine would take an act of god. Fuck anyone that tries to shame you for being miserable, they dont live your life.

the more personal your problem seems, the more common it is

Cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation, it's not a quick fix solution, but it can help.

There are litteraly hundreds of videos and content online that tell you exactly what steps to take to improve your life. Step it up bro. The only thing holding you back is you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IjzV3mt2T8

youtube.com/watch?v=evKDowEDbek

Life may give you a cactus but you don't have to sit on it! You need to grow up and get over yourself so you can contribute something to the community that you live in.

lol some poor schmuck who thinks having a girlfriend qualifies as becoming some sort of casanova dating guru. what a fucking oblivious idiot.

Everyone's life is somewhat shitty to themselves. I'm currently in Japan and can easily fuck 10 chicks a month, and have before. Compared to other people, I don't really have money issues, either. But I still consider my life pretty shitty.

any advice if I say want to fuck as many sluts as possible?

Practice. You have to fail for a long time until you figure it out for yourself. It's like asking someone for tips on playing the piano. Took me years of dealing with Japanese sluts. Now that I can pick them up easily, I've found most of them are trash, though. So, good luck with that. It gets old.

Oh it's real, it's real son

It's just you, the rest of us enjoy making your life horrible and are entertained by your continued depression.